1 Highland Dr, Summit, NJ 07901
- 3 full, 1 half
- $4,666 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this gorgeously maintained and renovated 4 Bedroom 3 Full and 1 Half Bath colonial in the sought after Franklin School District with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a picturesque corner lot, this home has it all! Beautiful details and updates include stunning Chef’s Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, high-end stainless appliances, tasteful Bathrooms, enormous and sunny Family Room, Living Room with statement fireplace and custom built ins. Gorgeous NEW Azek Deck with custom seating and retractable awning, bluestone patio and manicured landscaping. Fabulous access between indoors and outdoors for entertaining. Beautiful Master Suite with spa-like bath. Above ground Lower Level Recreation Room and Full Bath. 1 Highland Drive, located in one of Summit’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 1 Highland Drive, Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, double door Coat Closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with floor to ceiling custom millwork mantle and stone surround, stone hearth, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, glass door storage, large picture window, recessed lighting, custom shades, baseboard and crown molding
- Powder Room featuring marble flooring, pedestal sink, 2 sconces, recessed light
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, large picture window, baseboard and crown molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, crown molding, double French doors with floor to ceiling sidelites out to Deck
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, double French doors to Dining Room, door to basement, white custom wood cabinetry with granite countertop, custom shades, recessed lighting, 2 tier island with granite countertop and seating for 4, Wet Bar with bar sink, wine storage and glass cabinet storage, built in Desk Area with open shelving, tile backsplash, stainless Jenn-Air oven/range, Bosch stainless dishwasher, GE stainless refrigerator, GE stainless microwave, Breakfast Area with light fixture, chair rail
- Mud Room featuring carpeting, storage, light fixture
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Staircase to Second Level
- Second Level landing featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Full Hall Bathroom/Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, custom built in with double vanity, linen storage, quartz countertop, recessed lighting, window shades, bath/shower combination with tile surround, Laundry Closet with custom cabinetry and open shelving, Speed Queen washer and dryer
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, window shades, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, 2 double door Closets, baseboard molding, Master Bathroom featuring ceramic floor tile, custom double wood vanity with stone countertop, built in soaking tub with tile surround, frameless glass door shower with tile surround, recessed lighting, sconce, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, double door Closet, windows at 2 exposures, window shades
- Bedroom #3 (flexibly being used as an Office) featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, double door Closet, double window, blinds
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, Closet, windows at 2 exposures, window shades
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Above ground Recreation Room featuring carpeting, chair rail, recessed lighting, door to backyard, window blinds
- Utility Room with tile flooring
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, vanity with storage, shower with glass door, fan/light, 2-light sconce
- New (2018) maintenance-free Azek Deck with custom built in benches, maintenance free railings, custom adjustable automatic awning
- Multi-tiered yard for entertaining
- Bluestone patio
- Meticulous professional landscaping and mature specimen trees
- Irrigation system
- Freshly painted throughout (2019)
- Azek deck with built in lighting (2018)
- Azek house siding (2017)
- Anderson replacement windows in whole house (2015)
- Wood shingle Roof (2013)
- Whole house GENERAC Generator (2011)
- Newer Water Heater
- Forced Air AC/Heat
- Alarm System
- Hunter Douglas blinds throughout
- Front and back Irrigation System
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC