- 3 full, 2 half
- $28 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
**FOR SALE & FOR RENT!**
Rental price is $7,500 per month. Pristine 5 Bedroom, 3 Full and 2 Half Bath Colonial, with expansive living space and great floor plan, located in the heart of Summit in one of its most coveted neighborhoods. Nestled among mature trees with serene, meticulously landscaped backyard, this bright, gracious home boasts spacious renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops and top of the line stainless steel appliances. Immensely private 1st floor Master Bedroom Suite, large and elegant Living Room, formal Dining Room, 2 fireplaces, Sunroom and soothing paint colors throughout. Lower Level finished Recreation Room with Wet Bar. Beautifully landscaped park-like backyard features Brick Patio, stone-wall, sprawling lawn and lush gardens. Truly exceptional value with top-rated schools, proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct Train and downtown Summit shopping and restaurants.
Drive up to 1 Little Wolf Road and prepare to be transfixed by all this picture-perfect home has to offer – lush property, an inviting front porch, charming shutters and a splendid entryway all contribute to this home’s exceptional curb appeal. This pristine and stately 4 Bedroom, 3 Full and 2 Half Bath home, in the heart of Summit simply cannot be missed!
Enter though the classic red wood door into the warm and welcoming Entry Foyer complete with hardwood floors, coat closet and an elegant staircase leading to the second level. The spacious and bright Living Room is an entertainer’s dream with its exceptional statement fireplace and neutral tones. Dinner parties are divine in the warm and welcoming Dining Room with beautiful views of the front porch and property beyond. Any chef will be impressed with the large renovated Gourmet Kitchen with custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances and built-in desk area sure to be “command central” for any busy family. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the dreamy Breakfast Room where light pours in from the elegant French door and accompanying windows. Enjoy an iced tea and put your feet up in the spacious Sunroom right off of the Breakfast Room and with beautiful views of the backyard. The backyard and large patio flow seamlessly from the Sunroom and Breakfast Room, making indoor and outdoor living simple and easy. A conveniently located Powder Room, featuring a vanity with decorative sink, rounds out this living space.
Ready to retire for the evening? Wander through the Entry Foyer to find 3 of the home’s 5 bedrooms, all with hardwood floors and freshly painted neutral white. The 1st Floor Master Bedroom boasts tons of sunlight, hardwood floors, soothing neutral paint color and large windows overlooking the backyard. The Master Bathroom is tastefully updated with a custom double wood vanity with granite countertop and large frameless glass door shower. Walk down the hallway to find two additional spacious bedrooms complete with hardwood floors and generous closets and share a convenient renovated Full Hall Bathroom featuring wood vanity with granite countertop. On the 2nd Floor find two additional open and sunny bedrooms featuring hardwood floors, walk-in closets and fresh neutral paint and share an impressively renovated Full Hall Bathroom featuring a wood vanity with granite countertop.
And that’s not all! Space abounds in the enormous Lower Level Recreation Room/Children’s Playroom complete with a fireplace perfect for movie watching or cozy nights by the fire. A conveniently located Wet Bar makes entertaining a snap. Off of the Recreation Room is a renovated Powder Room, as well as a large Laundry Room and Mudroom with easy access to the 2 car garage.
With its prestigious neighborhood, close proximity to Midtown Direct train and New York City, top notch schools and convenience to Summit’s shopping and restaurants, 1 Little Wolf is a fantastic value and cannot be missed!
Floor by Floor Details of 1 Little Wolf Road, Summit
- Foyer featuring two sconce lamps, hardwood floors, double door coat closet
- Dining Room featuring recessed lighting/spot lighting, light fixture, hardwood floors, double window, linen closet
- Powder Room featuring tile floor, light fixture, vanity with decorative bowl sink
- Living Room featuring two oversized windows, hardwood floors, crown molding, gas fireplace with decorative wood mantel and stone hearth/surround
- Sunroom featuring four sets of sliders to the side yard, tile floor, light fixture
- Breakfast Area featuring recessed lighting, hardwood floors, French door to rear yard
- Kitchen featuring hardwood floor, triple window over sink, built-in granite topped desk, granite countertops, island with storage below and two pennant lights above, recessed lighting, Viking oven/range with pot filler, Bosch dishwasher, SubZero double door refrigerator, Sharp microwave, back door to rear yard, staircase to Lower Level
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, walk-in closet, three windows, en-suite Master Bathroom featuring tile floor, two windows, double sinks with storage below with built-in linen closet in middle, recessed lighting, sconce lights on mirror, glass enclosed stall shower with tile and built-in seat
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, chair railing, double windows, double door closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, two windows, double door closet
- Hall Bathroom featuring tile floor, shower over tub, granite vanity with storage below, mirror with sconces, recessed lighting
- Staircase featuring chandelier, hallway with light fixture and linen closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, three windows, double door closet
- Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, two windows, double door closet with attic storage access
- Hall Bathroom featuring tile floor, granite topped vanity with storage below, light fixture, shower over tub, glass shelves
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, gas fireplace with glass mosaic tile surround, brick hearth and wood mantel, built-in storage area, double door closet
- Kitchenette featuring cabinetry, sink, two pennant light fixtures above
- Powder Room featuring tile floor, vanity with storage below, light fixture
- Laundry/Mud Room featuring slate tile flooring, washer and dryer, access to Garage and storage closet
- Hot water heater (2017)
- Bosch dishwasher (2015)
- Basement carpet (2015)
- High efficiency sump pumps (2015)
- Interior painted (2014)
- Basement remodel (2011)
- Fenced whole yard (2011)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Don't be fooled by the MLS calling Summit "Summit City." It is NOT a city. Summit is known for having one of the best upscale town centers in the area. Living within walking distance of this town is AMAZING! The energetic town of Summit, NJ is surrounded by incredible real estate: absolutely exquisite estate homes, charming family homes and convenient, cozy town homes and condominiums. Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
Summit Commuting Info
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Tennis Anyone?READ MORE
Where can I work out? A look at the Mid-Town Direct Fitness SceneREAD MORE
All your local community events in one place…READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC