1 Warwick Rd, Chatham Township, NJ 07928
- 5 full, 1 half
- $5,265 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Elegance, sophistication and remarkable architectural details abound in this Like New move-in ready 6 Bedroom, 5.5 Bath Colonial in the heart of Chatham close to Blue Ribbon schools, downtown Chatham restaurants and shopping and NYC transportation. Stunning craftsmanship and moldings, graceful floorplan, hardwood floors with walnut inlay, 10-12 foot ceilings throughout, exquisite Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, mmarble countertops and walk-in pantry. Breakfast Room with abundant sunlight and access to fabulous outdoor entertaining space with bluestone patio and outdoor kitchen. Second level features spacious Master Bedroom Suite with sitting room, 2 walk-in closets and spa-like en suite bath, ENORMOUS Exercise Room and 3 other bedrooms. Custom closets throughout, including a second floor hallway walk-in closet. Amazing Lower Level with spectacular Bar Room for entertaining, Recreation Room, Game Room, Guest Bedroom and Full Bath. Expansive Third Level with Bonus Room, Bedroom and Full Bath. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a home with the utmost style, craftsmanship and design!
We are proud platinum sponsors of The Rolling Hill Association’s Annual Block Party! Here are some photos from last year. To learn more about The Rolling Hill Association social events, please visit www.rollinghillassociation.com.
It is not every day that a house as sublime as 1 Warwick comes along. In every way, this Like New 6 Bedroom, 5 and ½ Bathroom Custom Colonial is a vision of perfect proportion and detail.
Stroll up the brick front walkway and enter through the impressive Entry Door graced by 18” sidelites and transom. The intricate moldings, high ceilings and hardwood floors with walnut inlay are just a few of the magnificent details that grab your attention. The sheer elegance of the inviting Entry Foyer, with views of the Living Room, Dining Room and elegant staircase, tell you that you have arrived somewhere extraordinary. Beauty and sunlight abound in the gracious Living Room featuring cultivated details such as the fireplace with floor to ceiling custom millwork, enormous windows with true divided lights and ultra chic grass cloth wallpaper. Flow easily through to the impressive Family Room featuring a dazzling carved stone fireplace, immense windows and a large bay window with gorgeous views of the lush backyard. Dinner parties are divine in the magnificent Dining Room featuring high ceilings with decorative molding, wainscoting and a stunning rectangular glass chandelier. The Dining Room connects easily to the impressive Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen that will satisfy any cook’s desire. Crisp white custom wood cabinetry, marble countertops, gorgeous custom island with seating for 4, top of the line stainless steel appliances and wine refrigerator all lend to the Kitchen’s extraordinary style. Not a thing will be out of place with the enormous Walk-In Pantry with floor to ceiling storage. When it’s time to entertain, flow easily from the Breakfast Area out to the sizable sunken Bluestone Patio and Outdoor Kitchen. Whether it’s a cocktail party, al fresco dining or just spending time with family, the alluring outdoor space adds a whole other dimension to the home. Rounding out the 1st Floor are a Powder Room, Office with custom library built-ins, a Mudroom with custom storage and 3-car Garage complete with its own custom storage.
When it’s time to retire for the evening, the stately staircase, beaming with natural light, leads you to the second floor with 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 full baths. The immensely private and spacious Master Bedroom Suite exudes comfort and relaxation with ample sunlight, outstanding craftsmanship and a roomy sitting room perfect for cuddling up with a book. The Master Suite is also functionally designed with generous Walk-In Closets with custom drawers, hanging storage and adjustable shelving. You won’t want to leave the spa-like Master Bathroom, complete with custom cabinetry, granite countertops and built-in soaking tub. 3 additional large-sized bedrooms are steeped in sunlight and include generous custom closets. Laundry is a snap in the 2nd Floor Laundry Room with custom built-in cabinetry and huge storage closet. An enormous Exercise Room, big enough to accommodate nautilus equipment, a barre/dance studio or a place to practice your golf swing, makes working out at home a dream. Two renovated Hallway Full Baths, serving the upstairs bedrooms and exercise room, are luxurious and well appointed with custom cabinetry and granite countertops.
Expecting houseguests or hiring an au pair? Look no further than the tremendous Third Level. With a large bonus room, generous Guest Bedroom and renovated Full Bath, the Third Level provides ample living space.
And there’s more…The Lower Level, with its custom Bar Room with custom wood carved wood wet bar, kegerator and pub-style seating means your home will be ground zero for watching sporting events with friends. A second Mudroom, Recreation Room and Game Room/Children’s Arts and Crafts Room just add to the Lower Level’s appeal. Whether it’s movie watching, card games or children’s art projects, the Lower Level provides all the space you need for any entertainment pursuit. Rounding out this level is another Guest Bedroom and renovated Full Bathroom.
1 Warwick is a dream home in every way. Just minutes from Blue Ribbon schools, NYC transportation, shopping and downtown Chatham, this home cannot be missed!
Floor by Floor Details of 1 Warwick Road, Chatham
- Outside Entry featuring bluestone landing, mahogany wood front door with sidelites and transom
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay border, globe pendant light fixture, recessed lighting, deep baseboard and crown moldings, ornate moldings with dentil detail, wainscoting, archway into Living Room, 2 coat closets
- Staircase with wood railings to second level with custom runner, wainscoting up staircase
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay border, fireplace with floor to ceiling custom millwork, marble fireplace surround, deep crown and baseboard moldings, recessed lighting, eyeball trim lighting, grass cloth wallpaper, 6 over 6 double hung windows with true divided lights and transoms, bay window, custom designer window treatments
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay border, wainscoting, deep crown and baseboard moldings, rectangular glass chandelier, recessed lighting, designer wallpaper, bay window, custom designer window treatments, decorative ceiling molding
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, custom carved stone fireplace mantle and surround, deep crown and baseboard moldings, recessed lighting, eyeball trim lighting, 6 over 6 double hung windows with true divided lights and transoms, bay window, custom designer window treatments
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom wood cabinetry, marble countertops, island with storage and seating for 4, custom desk area with marble countertop and storage, subway tile backsplash, walk in pantry with floor to ceiling storage, DCS stainless double oven with 6 burners and griddle, stainless steel hood, Dacor refrigerator, Marvel wine refrigerator, built-in Sharp microwave drawer, pot filler, stainless steel oversized sink, stainless steel bar sink, glass door cabinets for china storage, open display shelving, recessed lighting, designer pendant lighting over island, under cabinet lighting
- Breakfast Area featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling, pendant light fixture over table, floor to ceiling windows and French door leading out to patio, in ceiling speakers
- Back hallway featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, recessed lighting, deep crown and baseboard moldings, back stairway with wood railings and custom designer runner
- Mudroom featuring slate flooring, recessed lighting, lantern light fixture, beadboard wainscoting, built-in storage with cubbies and hooks, doorway to side yard, doorway to garage, carpeted stairway to Lower Level
- 3 car garage with electric doors, epoxy flooring, custom garage shelving and cabinetry
- Office featuring hardwood floors, deep crown and baseboard moldings, recessed lighting, 6 over 6 double hung windows with true divided lights and transoms, custom designer window treatments, custom library built-ins with storage below and bookshelf/display storage above
- Powder Room featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay border, pedestal sink, designer wallpaper, deep crown and baseboard moldings, chandelier, 3 light sconce, six over six double hung window with transom, custom designer window treatment
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, globe pendant light fixture, recessed lighting, 3 linen closets with floor to ceiling shelving, 2nd storage closet, custom runner throughout, deep crown and baseboard molding, painted soothing grey throughout
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, 6 over 6 large double hung windows, tray ceiling, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, in ceiling speakers, extra deep crown molding, deep baseboard molding, custom designer window treatments, double doors leading to Dressing Area
- Master Bedroom Sitting Area featuring hardwood floors, extra deep crown molding, deep baseboard molding, recessed lighting, chandelier, large picture window, custom designer window treatment
- Master Bedroom Dressing Area featuring hardwood floors, deep crown and baseboard moldings, dual walk in closets with custom drawers, hanging storage and adjustable shelving, flush mount lighting in closets
- Ensuite Master Bathroom featuring custom double wood vanity with storage, granite countertops, tumbled floor tile with marble inlay, tray ceiling, chandelier, recessed lighting, two 3-light sconces, built-in Jacuzzi tub with granite surround, tumbled tile bath surround with decorative tile border, custom built-ins with open and closed storage, separate area for shower and toilet, glass door shower with tumbled tile and decorative border, handheld shower and regular showerhead
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, tray ceiling, recessed lighting, 6 over 6 double hung windows, wallpaper, large closet with custom drawers, hanging storage and adjustable shelving, deep crown and baseboard moldings, custom window treatments
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, tray ceiling, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, 6 over 6 double hung windows, large double door closet with custom drawers, hanging storage and adjustable shelving, deep crown and baseboard moldings
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, chandelier, casement windows with true divided lights, large double door closet with custom drawers, hanging storage and adjustable shelving, deep crown and baseboard moldings, wood blinds with valence
- Renovated Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom double vanity with tons of storage, granite countertops, two 2-light sconces, recessed lighting, flush mount light with fan, shower over tub with tile surround and decorative mosaic tile, deep crown and baseboard moldings
- Laundry Room featuring hardwood floors, built-in cabinetry and shelving, utility sink, double door closet, stainless steel Whirlpool Duet front loader washer and dryer, skylight, recessed lighting, deep crown and baseboard moldings
- Renovated Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom wood vanity with beadboard detail and granite countertop, recessed lighting, 3 light sconce, flush mount light fixture with fan, shower with tile surround and decorative tile detail, 6 over 6 double hung window, wood blinds, deep crown and baseboard moldings
- Back hallway featuring walk in closet with custom drawers, hanging storage and adjustable shelving, recessed lighting, deep crown and baseboard molding
- Exercise Room featuring wood-look flooring, tray ceiling, fan, recessed lighting, deep crown and baseboard moldings, 6 over 6 double hung windows, custom light filtering shades
- Bonus Room/Leisure Room featuring hardwood floors, deep crown and baseboard moldings, recessed lighting, wood blinds, 6 over 6 double hung windows, window seat, access to unfinished attic storage
- Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling, recessed lighting, built-in window seat with open display shelving, deep crown and baseboard moldings, double door closet, access to unfinished attic storage
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring, decorative wood vanity with granite countertop, recessed lighting, 3-light sconce, flush mount light with fan, shower with glass door and tile surround, 4 over 4 double hung window, deep crown and baseboard moldings
- Wood staircase to Lower Level, recessed and flush mount lighting (2nd staircase off of Mudroom)
- Recreation Room featuring wood look flooring, deep crown and baseboard moldings, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture, storage/game closet with floor to ceiling shelving, floor to ceiling open shelving for media storage
- 2nd Mudroom area with wood look flooring, custom built-in cubbies and floor to ceiling shelving, flush mount light fixture
- Game Room/Children’s Playroom/Art Studio featuring wood look flooring, recessed lighting, deep crown and baseboard molding, built-in cabinet with stone countertop
- Bedroom #6 featuring wood look flooring, deep crown and baseboard moldings, recessed lighting, 2 large 6 over 6 double hung windows, custom window treatments, wallpaper, double door closet with shelving and storage
- Full Bathroom featuring hexagonal floor tile with mosaic border, wood vanity with granite countertop, decorative wood mirror with built-in 3 light sconce, shower over tub with terra cotta look ceramic tile, deep crown and baseboard moldings, recessed light, flush mount light with fan
- Bar Room featuring custom carved wood bar area with granite countertops and seating for 4, wet bar with stainless steel sink, custom upper shelving with glass storage and in cabinet lighting, mirrored backsplash, coffered ceiling in bar area, Perlick kegerator, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher drawer, U-Line refrigerator, Sub-Zero Wine Refrigerator, built in television with wood carved framing, custom wood carved wainscoting throughout, built-in floor to ceiling wine storage, recessed lighting, sconces, wood look flooring
- Utility Closets
- Sunken Bluestone Patio with conversation area and dining area, trellis, Outdoor Kitchen with DCS built-in grill, range and refrigerator (2013)
- Level, professionally landscaped backyard
- Picket fenced in yard (2015)
- Swing set (2014)
- NuTone Intercom system
- Kohler full house Generator (2013)
- Custom Closets By Design in Bedrooms (2017)
- Kitchen renovation by Kitchen Expression (2015)
- Updated wood floors first and 2nd floor (2015)
- Mudroom renovation (2014)
- Upstairs bathroom cabinets (2017)
- Interior painting throughout (2016)
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 5 | 1
- 5 | 2
- 6 | 1
- 5 | 2
- 5 | 1
- 7 | 1
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The attractive areas of Chatham Borough neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham, or The Chathams. Chatham has been named one of the top ten places to live in the United States by Money Magazine! Chatham Township shares various joint public services with Chatham Borough: the school district (created in 1986), the library (since 1974), the municipal court (created 2010), the medical emergency squad (since 1936), and the decades long, recreation program.
Chatham School Information
Families moving to the Chathams often tell me that the area’s biggest draw is the very high standards of the schools. Parents here place a high value on education, resulting in one of the most outstanding systems in the area. Schools in both Chatham Township and Chatham Borough come under the administration of the School District of the Chathams, supported by a very active group of parents and community members in the Chatham Education Foundation. Since their inception in 1997 they have raised over $300,000 to enhance Chatham’s schools.
Chatham High School was recently recognized with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. It was ranked 8th among New Jersey’s 322 public schools by New Jersey Monthly magazine in 2010. The school strives to meet the educational needs of every child with a carefully tailored curriculum which includes 18 or so AP courses as well as providing support for children with special needs. Students excel outside the classroom too – Chatham High School has an award winning marching band, a lively theatre program and top of the league teams in basketball, tennis, cross-country and soccer.
One unique feature of the Chatham Middle School is the way each grade is divided into “houses,” creating a smaller, more intimate atmosphere. There are four elementary schools: kids go to Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard, or Washington Avenue from kindergarten to grade 3 and then on toLafayette School for the final two years of their elementary education.
Chatham kids love the summer camps run by the Work Family Connection.
You can continue learning when schooldays are long gone at the Adult School, which offers a huge variety of classes in everything from arts and crafts, through to challenging courses on business and legal issues.
|10Chatham High School||9-12||255 Lafayette Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928|
|10Chatham Middle School||6-8||480 Main St, Chatham, NJ 07928|
|10Glenwood Elementary School||K-5||325 Taylor Rd South, Short Hills, NJ 07078|
Chatham Commuting Info
Beautiful homes, plenty of space, fabulous amenities and only 25 miles from New York City – is it any wonder Chatham is so popular with commuters? Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown Direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 46 minutes. There are direct trains into Hoboken, too. Most homes in Chatham Borough are within walking distance of the Chatham train station, and there are free bike racks there. Residents can apply for parking permits from Chatham Borough for the lots next to the station on Fairmount Avenue and Railroad Plaza and along Bond Street and Fairmount Avenue. They cost around $350 a year.
There is metered parking, too, for $5.00 per day. Chatham is just off exit 7 of Route 24, providing easy access to I-78 and I-287, and the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway and Route 280 are all within 10-15 minutes. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away. New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
100th Home Sale Charity Program – We’re Almost There!READ MORE
Top-Rated Midtown Direct Communities for FamiliesREAD MORE
Tennis Anyone?READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC