10 Devonshire Rd, Livingston, NJ 07039
- 6 full, 2 half
- $7,167 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team sold 10 Devonshire Road in the first weekend for full price while the average days on market for homes in Livingston above $1.8m is 60+! Call The Sue Adler Team for your private listing consultation 973-936-9129.
Grand custom contemporary in prestigious Chestnut Hill section of Livingston. Architecturally impressive brick and glass exterior. Spacious open floor plan. First level features dramatic entry foyer leading to Dining Room with tray ceiling and custom built-in buffet, custom designed Kitchen, Living Room with floor to ceiling windows and fireplace flanked by custom cabinetry that flows seamlessly into Family Room with access to private Bedroom Wing. Second Level expansive master suite features magnificent bedroom with fireplace and private balcony, luxurious spa-like en suite marble bath with oversized steam shower, jetted tub, unique His & Hers vanity and dressing room with 4 walk-in closets. Enormous walk-out finished basement with flexibility to tailor to your specific needs. Outdoors, the backyard oasis features freeform pool with hot tub, slide and waterfall, tennis court, 2-tiered stone patio, private garden with stone waterfall and fish pond. Don’t miss this entertainer’s paradise!
Room by Room Details of 10 Devonshire Road, Livingston
- Entry Foyer with quarter sawn oak floors, recessed lighting, chandelier, coat closet; access to Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Family Room and Powder Room
- Living Room with step down entry, volume ceiling, recessed lighting, full windowed walls on 2 sides, focal wall featuring wood burning fireplace with brick surround, concrete mantel and hearth, custom cabinetry with storage and display shelving, built-in speakers,
- Family Room with hardwood floors, large picture window, recessed lighting; columns divide space from Living Room; access to Bedroom Wing
- Dining Room with quarter sawn oak floors with border, tray ceiling with cove lighting, 2 pendant lights, custom built-in with storage and glass display shelving above, buffet with granite top and framed mirror above, recessed lighting, large picture window, built-in speakers; archway to Kitchen
- Kitchen with ceramic tile floor, custom cabinetry with granite counters, glass tile backsplash, under-cabinet lighting and pullout pantry drawers, stainless steel appliances including KitchenAid refrigerator/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, Dacor 6-burner range with double oven below and Thermador hood above, stainless steel sink with disposal, picture window above, center island with stainless steel prep sink, blown glass pendant lights above; open to Breakfast Area with blown glass pendant lights, large windows and door to backyard; access to rear hallway with ceramic tile floor, storage closets and access to Laundry Room, Cabana Bath and Cabana Room
- Laundry Room with ceramic tile floor, washer and dryer, cabinets for storage, large broom closet, folding surface with Corian top and stainless steel utility sink, recessed lighting, glass paned door to backyard
- Cabana Bath with ceramic tile floor, walk-in tiled shower with glass door, vanity with storage below and mirror above, window
- Cabana Room/Bedroom #6 with large double door closet, ceramic tile floor, glass paned door to backyard and corner window
- En-suite Bathroom with custom vanity with granite top and backsplash, storage below and full mirrored wall above with 2 light fixtures, stall shower, ceiling fixture, hardwood floors
First Level Bedroom Wing
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, 2 banks of windows, recessed lighting, walk-in closet with auto-on light, en suite bath with 2-sink vanity with granite counter top, storage below and 2 mirrored medicine cabinets above, 2 light fixtures, separate commode with window, shower over tub
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, recessed lighting, large window, double door closet; access to en suite bath with 2 vanities with granite counter tops, storage below and mirrored medicine chest and light fixture above, shower over tub with tiled walls, ceramic tile floor, separate commode with window
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, recessed lighting, full windowed wall, double door closet and access to Jack & Jill Bath (shared with Bedroom #5)
- Bedroom #5 with carpet, large picture window, walk-in closet with shelving and auto-on light, en suite Jack & Jill Bath (shared with Bedroom #4) with marble tile floor, large 2-sink vanity with Corian top, full mirrored wall with built-in medicine cabinets above, storage below, recessed lighting and 2 light fixtures, private shower alcove with marble tile, glass door to shower with built-in corner shelf and 2 shower heads, window, separate commode and door to Bedroom #4
- Hardwood staircase leads to carpeted landing with sliding doors to rear balcony, access to Master Suite, Office and Powder Room #2
- Powder Room with marble tile floor, pedestal sink with mirror above, ceiling fixture and deep storage closet
- Master Bedroom Suite features spacious bedroom with tray ceiling with cove lighting, gas fireplace built into custom wall unit/entertainment center, carpet 2 bedside wall mounted lights, sitting area with full windowed wall, transom above and door leading to front balcony; access to Home Office/Library, access to en suite bath with radiant heated floors, unique His & Hers center island marble topped vanity with angled 2-sided mirror, 2 sinks, storage cabinets below, recessed lighting, marble tile floor and private commode with linen closet, sitting area/dressing room with 4 large walk-in closets with shelving, recessed lighting; access to Spa Room with jetted soaking tub sitting below full windowed wall, marble tile floor and ½ wall, oversized glass enclosed steam shower with multiple shower heads, built-in bench
- Home Office/Library with 2-sided gas fireplace facing raised wood platform area with file cabinets, shelving and bookcases and carpeted are with full windowed walls on 2 sides, recessed lighting
- Carpeted staircase leads to expansive lower level
- Recreation Room with tile floor, wet bar with stainless steel prep sink with instant hot, ULine mini refrigerator and ice maker, Corian topped center island with seating area, recessed lighting, supplemental baseboard heat, unfinished storage area, double door closet, built-in book/display shelving; sliding door access to backyard stone walkways, fishpond and waterfall
- Game Room with tile floor, 2 double door closets, recessed lighting
- Jacuzzi/Spa Room with hot tub, tile floor wood paneling, glass door entry, windowed walls on 2 sides
- Bedroom #7 with carpet, window, double door closet and en suite bath featuring vanity with Formica top, storage below, mirrored medicine chest above, light fixture, ceramic tile floor, stall shower with glass door
- Playroom/Exercise Room with tile floor and recessed lighting
- Media Room with double door entry to three-tiered space with carpet, recessed lighting, 4 wall sconces
- Professionally landscaped property with flat lawn, large circular drive leads to front entry, 2-tiered stone patio with direct gas line for barbecue, outdoor speakers and built-in planters, private gardens with stone pond with waterfall and fish, free-form pool with stone deck, waterfall, slide and hot tub
- Tennis court
- Exterior drainage system (eliminates need for gutters), sump pump and French drains
- Hybrid hot water/fan coil multi-zone heating system
- 5-Zone air conditioning
#livingstonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
About LivingstonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
If you are familiar with Livingston from years back, come back and visit, because today's Livingston does not look like the same town. The new town East Hills Dog Park & Fitness Trail center is amazing, new restaurants are opening everywhere, and the crazy thing is, Livingston is often overlooked because its not on the direct train line into NYC. However, a quick drive down South Orange Ave is all you need to hop on the train, and from there its an easy commute. Plus, the bus is an option as well. Easy access to NYC, reasonable prices (especially compared to some of the train-line towns), and wonderful schools make Livingston a great place to live!
Livingston School Information
The Livingston School district is renowned for its consistently high level of student achievement and ranks among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools – Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside Mt. Pleasant Elementary, Riker Hill – as well as two middle schools – Mount Pleasant, and Heritage – and a high school, Livingston High School
Livingston High School has been named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine. The school has won first place in the Essex County Mathematics Competition every year from 1989 to 2009 and offers a great range of 26 AP courses. In New Jersey Monthy’s 2010 ranking of New Jersey high schools, Livingston ranked at 22 out of 322. Livingston High School students also regularly receive recognition for their outstanding artistic and athletic achievements. The school recently underwent extensive building and renovation that will gave it 14 new science rooms, new fine arts and technology facilities, major classroom renovations, and a gymnasium facility capable of housing all the students.
Mt. Pleasant Middle School educates all of the sixth graders in the Livingston School District before they move on to Heritage Middle School for grades 7-8.
Livingston is a great place for families, with some awesome activities and camps for kids outside of school hours. Among the best are Camp Horizons, on the grounds of Newark Academy in Livingston, which has great facilities and a wide variety of activities; Weekday, run by the YMCA; and the Gesher Summer program.
Gibbs College on West Mount Pleasant Avenue, Route 10, is a center for higher education specializing in business, administration, computer technology, graphic arts, medical assisting and criminal justice.
Livingston Commuting Info
Bus to NYC from Livingston Provides commuter service from Livingston & West Orange into the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, as well as service to Atlantic City.
The Community Coach runs through the center of Livingston to the NY Port Authority Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, while NJ Transit buses 70, 71, 73 and the MCM-3 travel between Livingston and Newark, Florham Park and West Caldwell, stopping at other towns and shopping malls en route. Livingston is served by several main roads, including the Interstate 280, Route 10, County Route 508 and the Eisenhower Parkway. Commuter parking passes are available for the South Mountain Arena in West Orange For information, call Essex County Department of Parks at 973-268-3500. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston also has a Shuttle to the South Orange Train Station (With direct train service to NYC). This is for residents and non-residents. It costs $2.00 each way and Parking is free at the Livingston Mall. You can visit www.LivingstonExpressShuttle.org for more information.
Livingston BLOG POSTS
Imagine the Grand Prize Recipient in The Sue Adler Team 100th Home Sale Charity ProgramREAD MORE
“In The Know” Fall Editions Are Here!READ MORE
Livingston Town Center – Live the LifeREAD MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC (Short Hills)
- 37 Minutes to NYC