10 Euclid Ave #502, Summit, NJ 07901
- $2,763 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this meticulously maintained 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Co-op located in Beacon Hill Towers, steps from restaurants, shopping, top-notch schools and the Summit train station. Sunny and bright, the open floor plan has amazing flow and an enormous Living Room for easy entertaining. Open and airy Dining Room with easy access to the contemporary Renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry and chic glass tile backsplash. Office offering privacy and convenience. Master Bedroom Suite with an abundance of light, dual walk-in closets and dressing area with plenty of storage. Spacious Bedrooms 2 and 3! Renovated and spa-like Master Bath and Full Hallway Bath. Covered parking and maintenance on site! 10 Euclid Avenue, #502 is an exceptional value and simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 10 Euclid Avenue, Unit 502, Summit, NJ
- Entry Foyer/Hallway featuring baseboard molding, deep crown molding with decorative detail, flush mount light fixture, walk-in closet featuring floor to ceiling shelving
- Living Room featuring baseboard molding, deep crown molding with decorative detail, track lighting, picture window flanked by casement windows, open layout to Kitchen and Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring baseboard molding, deep crown molding with decorative detail, pendant light fixture, open layout to Kitchen and Living Room, picture window flanked by casement windows
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring baseboard molding, recessed lighting, pendant light fixture, custom cabinetry (some with glass doors) with quartz countertops, glass tile backsplash, Electrolux cook top, Kitchen Aid Refrigerator/Freezer, sink with Commercial style faucet, Electrolux oven, Kitchen Aid dishwasher, picture window flanked by casement windows, access to Office
- Office featuring carpet, baseboard molding, pendant light fixture, casement windows
- Hallway leading to Bedroom Area featuring arched entry with decorative pillar detail, baseboard molding, recessed lighting with eyeball trim, flush mount light fixture, dual walk-in closets with hanging and shelving, double door linen closet featuring floor to ceiling shelving, full length door mirror
- Ensuite Master Bedroom featuring baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, decorative picture window flanked by casement windows, additional casement window, walk-in closet with built-in hanging and shelving
- Separate Walk-In Closet/Dressing Area featuring baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, casement windows, custom built-in cabinetry with granite countertops, drawers, hanging and shelving
- Master Bathroom featuring stone tile floors, stone wainscoting, recessed lighting, custom vanity with granite countertop and storage, mirrored wall, sconce, walk-in shower with penny tile flooring and stone surround, hand held rain showerhead
- Bedroom 2 featuring baseboard molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, casement windows with blinds, walk-in closet with hanging and shelving
- Bedroom 3 featuring baseboard molding, 3 side by side casement windows with blinds, double door walk-in closet with hanging and shelving
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, pedestal sink, mirror, sconce, shower/tub with frameless glass doors, hand held rain shower head
- Laundry Center in building
- Kitchen fully renovated in 2011
- Bathrooms renovated in 2011
- Buzz in system for entry
- On site superintendant/management company
- Monthly maintenance fee of $2,106 includes all tax, utilities and grounds maintenance
- Covered garage parking
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC