10 Noe Ave, Madison, NJ 07940
- 4 full, 1 half
- $5,924 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Spectacular Like New 5 Bedroom, 4 ½ Bath Nantucket Style home located in the sought after Hills section of Madison. Remarkable craftsmanship and premium designer touches at every turn! Fantastic flow, dream Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances and marble countertops. Every Bathroom completed with the finest tile and attention to detail. Out of this world 2-level Family Room with fireplace, vaulted ceiling and access to the BEST outdoor entertaining area. Stunning Office/Library addition with custom built-ins, designer light fixtures and easy access to the outdoors. Outstanding, serene Master Suite with vaulted ceiling and 2 walk in closets! You won’t find a nicer Master Bath with gorgeous vanity, shower for 2 and breathtaking tile. Lower Level with Recreation Room and room for Wine Cellar and/or Exercise Room. Painted soothing colors throughout … not a thing needs to be done to this home. With its superior design, vicinity to New York City, proximity to Midtown Direct train, sought after schools and convenience to fantastic downtown Madison and Chatham, 10 Noe Avenue is exceptional in every way!
Room by Room Details of 10 Noe Avenue, Madison
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, coat closet, crown molding, baseboard molding, chandelier with crystal detail, wood staircase to second level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, picture window with true divided lights, custom window treatments
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wall paper, baseboard molding, crown molding, windows with true divided lights, custom window treatments, designer glass chandelier, double French doors to Office/Library
- Office/Library (new 2016) featuring double French doors at entry, hardwood floors, elongated windows with true divided lights, sliding French door to outdoor entertaining area, crown molding, baseboard molding, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, orb light fixture, sconces, recessed lighting
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom wood shaker style cabinetry, Calcutta marble countertops and backsplash, island with storage, quartz countertop, stainless sink and seating for 3, casement windows, recessed lighting, pendant lighting over island, stainless sink under window, commercial style faucet, Viking stainless 6 burner oven/range, Viking stainless hood, Bosch stainless dishwasher, Panasonic built-in stainless microwave, GE stainless refrigerator/freezer, dry bar area with Calcutta marble countertops and backsplash, bead board backsplash, wine storage, custom cabinetry including glass door cabinetry
- Breakfast Area featuring hardwood floors, windows with true divided lights, overlooking Family Room
- Oversized Family Room with 2 distinct entertaining areas, Upper Area featuring hardwood floors, coffered ceiling, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace with floor to ceiling stone surround, crown molding, baseboard molding, door to garage, door to basement, custom railing overlooking Lower Area, step down Lower/Sun Room Area featuring hardwood floors, 15 foot vaulted ceiling with bead board detail, French doors to outdoor entertaining area, ceiling fan, elongated windows with true divided lights, crown molding, baseboard molding, sconces, double French doors to outdoor entertaining space
- Laundry Room/Walk In Pantry featuring pocket door at entry, hardwood floors, floor to ceiling shelving, LG stainless front loader washer and dryer, flush mount light fixture
- Powder Room featuring marble tile with marble inlay, wallpaper, flush mount light fixture with crystal detail, 3 light crystal sconce, designer custom vanity with marble countertop, custom mirror with beveled glass, Kohler toilet, crown molding
- 3 car garage with electric doors and storage
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring wood look tile flooring, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, utility closet, office/homework nook
- Utility Room with partially finished area (easily converted to wine cellar, art studio or exercise area)
- Wood staircase to second level with beaded pendant light fixture
- Second Floor landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, pull down attic access
- Master Bedroom Suite (new 2016) featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling with custom millwork, chandelier with crystal detail and drum shade, windows with true divided lights, crown molding, baseboard molding, Sitting Area featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, Dual Walk In Closets with custom adjustable shelving, drawers and hanging storage, “Her” closet with vanity area
- Master Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, oversized shower for 2 with frameless glass door, dual rain showerheads, marble tile with tile accent feature, mosaic floor tile, recessed lighting, pendant light fixture with drum shade, custom wood vanity with storage and tile accent drawers, marble countertop, custom mirrors, 3 sconces with crystal detail, crown molding, separate room for toilet, Kohler toilet
- Ensuite Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, closet, windows with true divided lights, custom window treatments, ensuite bathroom featuring marble floor tile, wall mounted vanity with storage and ceramic countertop, Kohler toilet, shower with marble tile and glass door, recessed lighting, sconce over mirror, window with true divided lights, Kohler toilet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, Walk In Closet with custom adjustable shelving and hanging storage, windows with true divided lights, designer window treatments, accent wall
- Jack and Jill Full Bath for Bedrooms 4 and 5 featuring designer marble floor tile, glass door shower featuring marble tile surround and mosaic floor tile, custom vanity with vessel sink, recessed lighting, sconce over sink, Kohler toilet
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, Walk In Closet with custom adjustable shelving, drawers and hanging storage, windows with true divided lights, designer window treatments
- Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, closet with shelving
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, tub/shower combination with marble tile surround, custom wood vanity with storage and marble countertop, flush mount light fixture with bead detail, 2 sconces with bead detail, Kohler toilet, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Approximately ¾ Acre
- Paver patio with stone retaining walls with both dining and conversational areas
- Fire Pit
- Meticulously landscaped
- Fenced in yard
- Storage shed
- Alarm System
- Sump pumps and French drains
#madisonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MadisonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Madison is an enchanting suburb with a rich history and an engaged, passionate community. The area mixes a peaceful, small town atmosphere with a modern and cosmopolitan culture. It is also home to two distinguished universities, adding to the exciting and active lifestyle that Madison living affords its residents. This locale is perfect for families and young professionals, especially considering how effortless and convenient commuting options are for both NYC and the rest of New Jersey. The thriving commerce, great schools, amazing real estate market, and endless amenities has made Madison, NJ an extremely coveted location for homebuyers.
Madison School Information
The Madison Public Schools pride themselves on their reputation of high levels of performance, which they achieve easily due to their dedicated staff members and their well-rounded approach to education. The district consists of four elementary schools (Kings Road, Central Avenue, and Torey J. Sabatini), The Madison Junior School, and Madison High School. This town’s educational system is committed to delivering a curriculum that is tailored to meet the needs of all students, and Madison High School was recently praised by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools for providing “a rich, broad, and diverse educational program” for its students. It’s selection includes four world languages (Spanish, French, German, & Italian) and 16 Advanced Placement courses, including Calculus, Computer Science, and Environmental Health. In addition to the rich academic environment, the school boasts many character and service opportunities for students, and there are dozens of clubs and 23 interscholastic sports. Madison High School features 45 athletic teams in 18 sports, and they have clinched an array of conference, county, and state titles. The arts aren’t forgotten in Madison either; every year, their young virtuosos are selected for prestigious regional and state performing groups.
Madison is also home to Drew University and Fairleigh Dickinson University, both residing on lush, gorgeous campuses and offering a wide array of educational programs, community-based services, and academic opportunities. Additionally, the popular Adult School of Chatham, Madison, and Florham Park offers a fabulous selection of classes for adult learners that wish to broaden their skills and expand their minds. Numerous children’s workshops and summer programs are also available through private institutions and local universities, making Madison a hub of higher learning for all ages.
Madison Commuting Info
The town center has its own train station, Madison Station, where commuters can take NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct service that allows them to reach New York Penn Station in under one hour. Madison is situated on the Morristown branch of the Morris and Essex Line, with trains for the Hoboken terminal and subsequent connections to lower New York City. The additional selection of bus routes allow for easy travel throughout Madison and beyond.
By car, Routes 24 and 287, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway are all easily accessible, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 25 minute drive away. Madison is also a mere 10 minutes by car to Morristown Municipal Airport. Other nearby mass transport options are the Ferry, the Lakeland Bus, and the Community Coach, which operate as straight shots to NYC or Atlantic City from nearby stops.
Madison BLOG POSTS
2017 Madison New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Painting the Town YellowREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC