10 Parkside Ave, Madison, NJ 07940
- $1,849 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Also Available for Rent $2,600 per month!
Cozy dream home…this sweet 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom Cape Cod located in the Knollwood Section of Madison, just steps away from Madison Pool and Memorial Park, and minutes from Main Street Madison. Situated on a quiet street directly across from preserved park space, this tidy home features a spacious finished basement, pristine original hardwood floors throughout, and a full-floor Master Suite with en suite bathroom on the third floor. Abundant, spacious closets throughout the home offer ample storage in this cozy space. The ideal home upon which you can put your personal touches; do not miss the opportunity to check out this gem of a home!
Situated on a desirable street directly across from preserved park space, this tidy home features a spacious finished basement, pristine original hardwood floors throughout and a full-floor Master Suite with en suite bathroom on the third floor. Abundant, spacious closets throughout the home offer ample storage in this cozy space. The ideal home upon which you can put your personal touches – do not miss the opportunity to check out this gem of a home, it will not last!
Room by Room Details of 10 Parkside Avenue, Madison
- Dining room featuring hardwood floors, crown and baseboard molding, paneled door to basement, custom built-in corner china cabinet and a separate side door leading to a wooden deck landing and a private, fenced in walkway to the back yard
- Kitchen featuring linoleum counters and flooring, a brick backsplash, black appliances, gas oven, and a built-in pantry
- Living room featuring pristine hardwood floors, crown molding and baseboards, and windows on two walls. Passageway to dining room, and hallway/bedrooms.
- Efficient hallway featuring a coat closet and a second large closet with floor-to-ceiling shelving, as well as a door to the stairs to third level.
- Full Bathroom featuring linoleum flooring, tiled walls, crown molding and a shower with a full sized tub.
- Bedroom #1 featuring pristine hardwood floors, crown molding and baseboards, a deep closet and two windows.
- Bedroom #2 featuring pristine hardwood floors, crown molding and baseboards, a deep closet and a set of double windows
- Traditional wood staircase leading to second level.
- Master Bedroom suite featuring a separate changing area with an extra large, double-length closet and an additional large closet, a spacious bedroom with built in drawer system and a full, en suite Bathroom with a stall shower and linoleum flooring.
- Carpeted stairs lead to partially finished basement, featuring wood-like linoleum floors and natural wood paneled decorative wall with surrounding walls finished in drywall.
- Large, unfinished Utility/Work room featuring a peg-board wall for tool storage and a large sink.
- Separate large, unfinished Laundry room featuring a full sink, and a Wayne high flow battery back up sump pump.
- Private, shady, level, fenced-in backyard featuring.
- Attached single garage without direct access to the house.
- Knollwood Section
- Close to town and train
- Across from wooded preserve
- Steps from Madison Community Pool and Memorial Park
- Vinyl siding
#madisonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MadisonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Madison is an enchanting suburb with a rich history and an engaged, passionate community. The area mixes a peaceful, small town atmosphere with a modern and cosmopolitan culture. It is also home to two distinguished universities, adding to the exciting and active lifestyle that Madison living affords its residents. This locale is perfect for families and young professionals, especially considering how effortless and convenient commuting options are for both NYC and the rest of New Jersey. The thriving commerce, great schools, amazing real estate market, and endless amenities has made Madison, NJ an extremely coveted location for homebuyers.
Madison School Information
The Madison Public Schools pride themselves on their reputation of high levels of performance, which they achieve easily due to their dedicated staff members and their well-rounded approach to education. The district consists of four elementary schools (Kings Road, Central Avenue, and Torey J. Sabatini), The Madison Junior School, and Madison High School. This town’s educational system is committed to delivering a curriculum that is tailored to meet the needs of all students, and Madison High School was recently praised by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools for providing “a rich, broad, and diverse educational program” for its students. It’s selection includes four world languages (Spanish, French, German, & Italian) and 16 Advanced Placement courses, including Calculus, Computer Science, and Environmental Health. In addition to the rich academic environment, the school boasts many character and service opportunities for students, and there are dozens of clubs and 23 interscholastic sports. Madison High School features 45 athletic teams in 18 sports, and they have clinched an array of conference, county, and state titles. The arts aren’t forgotten in Madison either; every year, their young virtuosos are selected for prestigious regional and state performing groups.
Madison is also home to Drew University and Fairleigh Dickinson University, both residing on lush, gorgeous campuses and offering a wide array of educational programs, community-based services, and academic opportunities. Additionally, the popular Adult School of Chatham, Madison, and Florham Park offers a fabulous selection of classes for adult learners that wish to broaden their skills and expand their minds. Numerous children’s workshops and summer programs are also available through private institutions and local universities, making Madison a hub of higher learning for all ages.
Madison Commuting Info
The town center has its own train station, Madison Station, where commuters can take NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct service that allows them to reach New York Penn Station in under one hour. Madison is situated on the Morristown branch of the Morris and Essex Line, with trains for the Hoboken terminal and subsequent connections to lower New York City. The additional selection of bus routes allow for easy travel throughout Madison and beyond.
By car, Routes 24 and 287, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway are all easily accessible, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 25 minute drive away. Madison is also a mere 10 minutes by car to Morristown Municipal Airport. Other nearby mass transport options are the Ferry, the Lakeland Bus, and the Community Coach, which operate as straight shots to NYC or Atlantic City from nearby stops.
Madison BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC