11 Broadview Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040
- 1 full, 1 half
- $2,080 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Don’t miss this lovely 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home in desirable Maplewood, easy distance to both direct trains to NYC and shopping and restaurants. Drenched in natural light, this classic side hall colonial features charming original hardwood floors, baseboards, and crown molding throughout, and provides abundant storage on each level. 1st level features a sizable Living Room with a triple window, with lovely flow into both a cozy bonus Den and the Dining Room. Separate Family Room offers windows on three sides, as well as custom window treatments and new carpeting. An open Kitchen with stainless steel appliances leads to sliding glass doors of the deck, perfect for entertaining in the private backyard. Finished Lower Levels are perfect for your Office, Playroom, Guest Rooms, and/or Recreation Room, and Third Level is primed for additional storage or another room, with hardwood floors. This house is ready to make you feel at home!
Room by Room Details of 11 Broadview Avenue, Maplewood
- Breezeway entry featuring wooden paneled walls and ceiling, and glass sidelights
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, textured plaster walls, deep baseboard molding, crown molding, decorative window framing, triple windows facing front yard, recessed lighting, built-in recessed bookshelf, and a coat closet, open passageway to Den and Dining Room
- Den featuring two windows facing front yard and one window facing side yard, custom window shades, painted wood paneled walls, hardwood floors, radiator heat and ample built-in storage
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, deep baseboard molding, decorative window framing, crown molding, leaded glass decorative window, modern light fixture, and textured plaster walls
- Family Room featuring crown and baseboard molding, newer carpet (3 years), track lighting, surrounding windows on all sides facing back and side yards, custom window shades
- Eat in Kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas stove, ceramic tile floor, linoleum countertops, track lighting, window above kitchen sink, ceramic tile backsplash, decorative shelving adjacent to the sink, built in pantry, and a separate nook for the refrigerator. Sliding back door to wooden deck with back yard beyond. Adjacent Powder Room, door leading to basement stairs
- Powder Room with grass cloth wallpaper, wooden framed large window, and ceramic tile
- Traditional wood staircase with wood hand railing and deep baseboards leading to second level with hardwood landing with deep linen closet and door to attic stairs
- Master Bedroom featuring newer windows on two walls, two closets, pristine hardwood floors, built-in corner shelving, and a decorative crystal light fixture
- Bedroom #2 featuring radiator heating, fresh paint, pristine hardwood floors, deep baseboards, a closet, crown molding, and newer windows on two walls
- Bedroom #3 featuring radiator heating, fresh paint, pristine hardwood floors, deep baseboards, a large closet, crown molding and newer windows on two walls
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring new paint (not currently, but planned), ceramic tile floors, a separate tub, a newer shower stall with a new pan (5 years), new sink and toilet (3 years), a newer window and radiator heating
- Full sized stairs leads to full, sun-drenched attic with wooden flooring, full-sized window and a whole-house fan
- Recreation Room featuring fresh paint, carpeting, built-in bench storage that runs the length of the room, baseboard heating, a closet with floor-to-ceiling shelving and recessed lighting
- Unfinished Laundry/utility room featuring a full sink
- Storage Room featuring custom built-in shelf ledge that surrounds the room, and an adjacent walk-out entrance with tiled mud room and two closets
- Private, shady backyard featuring a wooden, painted picket fence and a stone retaining wall with new landscaping
- Detached garage with new double garage door and two parking spaces
- Newly landscaped front yard featuring new masonry on the path to the front door, and a newly-leveled sidewalk in front of the home
- Close to town and train
- Tree-lined street
- Tuscan Elementary School
- New hot water heater (2015)
- New gutters (2015)
- All electrical wiring replaced from original (2003)
- Exterior newly painted (2015)
#maplewoodnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MaplewoodVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Maplewood is a thriving commuter neighborhood that combines the charm of small town living with the convenience of living just half an hour away from Midtown Manhattan. The area is youthful, energetic and extremely family-friendly. Maplewood provides a social atmosphere with many community events and an exciting downtown area while maintaining a peaceful residential appeal. With quality schools, scenic open spaces, shopping and entertainment options, and gorgeous properties, Maplewood is clearly a top-notch community to live in!
Maplewood School Information
The School District of South Orange and Maplewood is served by The Montrose Early Childhood Center, seven elementary schools (Clinton, Jefferson, Marshall, Seth Boyden, South Mountain, Tuscan Elementary, and South Mountain, Annex), The South Orange and Maplewood Middle Schools as well as Columbia High School. All of these institutions have a positive reputation for academic rigor and boast extensive lists of impressive accomplishments that result from the strong emphasis on academic excellence and social responsibility as the foundation for all their educational endeavours. Columbia High School is known as one of the most academically progressive high schools in the state of New Jersey and has been recognized nationally for its academic excellence with a Blue Ribbon award from the US Department of Education.The advanced academic programs, committed staff, full-range student support, and extensive extracurricular programs allow students to become lifelong learners and achieve acceptance into some of the nation’s top universities. The South Orange-Maplewood Adult School stands as a testament to the value that this community places on education, offering continuing education classes in a diverse range of subjects for adults in the community who want to keep expanding their worldviews. For the summer months, the district provides a highly praised children’s camp, the South Orange-Maplewood Community Summer Program.
Maplewood Commuting Info
Maplewood residents have convenient access to the Maplewood Train Station which provides direct access to New York Penn Station, Newark, and Hoboken, and The Port Authority on New York and New Jersey is nearby, featuring additional rapid transit options throughout New York. The area also has its own Jitney Bus Service that provides easy public transport to and from the Maplewood Station for the everyday commuter, and multiple bus routes in the area ensure that there are even more transport options to New York and throughout New Jersey.
Maplewood is also situated near to routes 24, 280, I-78, 124, The New Jersey Turnpike, and The Garden State Parkway by car to ensure easy travel options throughout the state, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
Maplewood BLOG POSTS
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
Words Announces New Bookstore At Special Needs Learning Facility In LivingstonREAD MORE
- 29 Minutes to NYC