11 Woodland Rd, Maplewood, NJ 07040
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,517 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Elegance, sophistication and spectacular craftsmanship at every turn in this renovated 5 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath home in the heart of Maplewood. Amazing original details and vintage charm blend perfectly with all the modern conveniences. Stunning park-like property with meticulous landscaping, covered porch, stone patio and blooming perennials. Gourmet Chef’s dream Kitchen with custom flat panel cabinetry, quartz, top of the line stainless steel appliances and amazing BlueStar stove. Fabulous Butler’s Pantry and sun-drenched Dining Room. Living Room with magnificent fireplace. Bathrooms renovated to perfection. Sunny and spacious bedrooms with generous closet space. Close to downtown South Orange, Maplewood and Midtown Direct Train, this home cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 11 Woodland Road, Maplewood
- Entry Foyer featuring antique front door with glass inset, hardwood floors, stairway to second level, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, wood vanity, oval tilt mirror, 2 light sconce
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and brick surround, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, double windows
- Family Room/Sun Room featuring carpeting, windows at 3 exposures, fireplace, flush mount light fixture
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, original built in corner china cabinet, arched ceilings
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring tile flooring, flat panel modern custom cabinetry, glass tile backsplash, quartz countertops, stainless sink with commercial style fixture, Bosch stainless dishwasher, Bosch stainless refrigerator/freezer, commercial-style Blue Star Oven/Range, stainless backsplash, stainless hood, recessed lighting, door to back patio, door to Lower Level, built-in pet bowls
- Butler’s Pantry featuring hardwood floors, flat panel modern custom cabinetry, quartz countertop, original wood cabinetry with open and concealed storage, Marvel beverage refrigerator
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, original built in linen storage
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, windows at front and back, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, built in window seat, 2 Closets, Fujitsu ductless air conditioner
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring door with frosted glass, mosaic floor tile with marble and glass tile, radiant heat, tile wainscoting, floating double vanity with quartz countertop, 2 medicine cabinets, 3 sconces, Kohler high efficiency toilet, recessed lighting, shower with frameless glass door, tile surround, rain shower and handheld shower, fan
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, 3 large windows, Closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, 2 large windows, Closet, built in shelving, Fujitsu ductless air conditioner
- Third floor landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling, flush mount light fixture, 2 Closets
- Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling, flush mount light fixture, Closet
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, original claw foot tub, wash basin sink, sconce, tile wainscoting, original built in medicine cabinet
- Unfinished space with tons of potential for Recreation Room, Exercise Room and/ or Wine Cellar
- Laundry Room
- Bluestone patio (new 2015) with built in bar with granite countertop and under storage
- Covered porch with bead board ceiling, wood railings
- Bilco doors to storage area
- Fully fenced in level landscaped yard
- Detached 2 car garage with new electric doors and new roof (2015)
- Updated windows throughout
#maplewoodnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MaplewoodVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Maplewood is a thriving commuter neighborhood that combines the charm of small town living with the convenience of living just half an hour away from Midtown Manhattan. The area is youthful, energetic and extremely family-friendly. Maplewood provides a social atmosphere with many community events and an exciting downtown area while maintaining a peaceful residential appeal. With quality schools, scenic open spaces, shopping and entertainment options, and gorgeous properties, Maplewood is clearly a top-notch community to live in!
Maplewood School Information
The School District of South Orange and Maplewood is served by The Montrose Early Childhood Center, seven elementary schools (Clinton, Jefferson, Marshall, Seth Boyden, South Mountain, Tuscan Elementary, and South Mountain, Annex), The South Orange and Maplewood Middle Schools as well as Columbia High School. All of these institutions have a positive reputation for academic rigor and boast extensive lists of impressive accomplishments that result from the strong emphasis on academic excellence and social responsibility as the foundation for all their educational endeavours. Columbia High School is known as one of the most academically progressive high schools in the state of New Jersey and has been recognized nationally for its academic excellence with a Blue Ribbon award from the US Department of Education.The advanced academic programs, committed staff, full-range student support, and extensive extracurricular programs allow students to become lifelong learners and achieve acceptance into some of the nation’s top universities. The South Orange-Maplewood Adult School stands as a testament to the value that this community places on education, offering continuing education classes in a diverse range of subjects for adults in the community who want to keep expanding their worldviews. For the summer months, the district provides a highly praised children’s camp, the South Orange-Maplewood Community Summer Program.
Maplewood Commuting Info
Maplewood residents have convenient access to the Maplewood Train Station which provides direct access to New York Penn Station, Newark, and Hoboken, and The Port Authority on New York and New Jersey is nearby, featuring additional rapid transit options throughout New York. The area also has its own Jitney Bus Service that provides easy public transport to and from the Maplewood Station for the everyday commuter, and multiple bus routes in the area ensure that there are even more transport options to New York and throughout New Jersey.
Maplewood is also situated near to routes 24, 280, I-78, 124, The New Jersey Turnpike, and The Garden State Parkway by car to ensure easy travel options throughout the state, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
Maplewood BLOG POSTS
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
Words Announces New Bookstore At Special Needs Learning Facility In LivingstonREAD MORE
- 29 Minutes to NYC