114 Glenmere Dr, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 2 full, 1 half
- $4,131 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team is excited to announce the sale of 114 Glenmere which sold in the first weekend for $110,000 over asking!
Review from our happy sellers: “You guys did a great job from start to finish. Everything from recommendations, to strategy, to staging, and closing. The best way I can put it. You guys are Pro’s Pro’s. We can’t speak highly enough about our experience this time around selling our house. Maybe it was luck with the outcome, but I truly believe you make your own luck by working hard. And that is what you guys did. You guys were always there when we had questions, no matter how complex or simple the question. Thank you again for everything.”
Move right in to this perfectly appointed 4 Bedroom, 2 and ½ Bath in the sought after Wickham Woods neighborhood of Chatham Township with amazing neighborhood association and social events, proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Chatham and Madison. Situated on one of Chatham’s best streets, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include perfectly renovated Chef’s Kitchen with stunning breakfast bar and marble countertops, fantastic outdoor deck and park-like property, spacious and sunny Family Room with gorgeous fireplace, Master Bedroom Suite, well-designed floor plan and easy access between indoors and outdoors for entertaining. Finished Lower Level with Recreation Room and Mudroom. 114 Glenmere Drive, located in one of Chatham’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 114 Glenmere Drive, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring craftsman style door, hardwood floors with walnut inlay, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture with crystal detail, coat closet, wood staircase to 2nd level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, stained glass window over entryway, baseboard molding, crown molding, wood blinds
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, baseboard molding, crown molding, chandelier with crystal detail, swinging door to kitchen, wood blinds
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, custom built in upper cabinetry, utility sink, Samsung front loader washer and dryer, door to backyard, flush mount light fixture
- Powder Room featuring mosaic tile flooring, pedestal sink, bead board wainscoting, Kohler toilet, cabinet, 3 light sconce, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom white wood cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, marble countertops, recessed lighting, Thermador stainless range/oven, Thermador stainless hood, Thermador stainless dishwasher, Samsung stainless refrigerator, glass front cabinetry for china display, breakfast bar with seating for 5, Pantry with floor to ceiling shelving, wood blinds, open shelving, step down to Family Room
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom floor to ceiling millwork and rustic brick surround, recessed lighting, sliding French door to deck, in-ceiling speakers, wood blinds, baseboard molding, crown molding, built-in cabinetry with concealed storage, door to garage
- 2 car garage with electric doors, attic storage space above accessible by pull down ladder
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, double door linen closet, 2nd linen closet, pull down attic access
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, 2 double door closets, baseboard molding, crown molding, semi flush mount light, Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tiled walls and ceiling, vanity with laminate countertop, linen closet, shower with glass door and recessed light, Kohler toilet, 2 light sconce, wood blinds
- Bedroom 2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, double door closet, flush mount light fixture
- Bedroom 3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, closet
- Bedroom 4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, double door closet, ceiling fan/light fixture
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom wood double vanity with stone countertop, shower over tub with tile surround, recessed lighting, American Standard toilet, wood blinds
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, utility closets
- Mudroom area with carpeting, recessed lighting, hanging storage, built in cabinet with open and concealed storage, double doors to utility room, door to backyard
- Utility Room with plenty of room for extra refrigerator and wine storage
- Over ½ Acre
- Cedar deck
- Brick paver patio off of deck
- Fully fenced in
- Meticulously landscaped, mature specimen trees
- Drywell in backyard for drainage
- Maintenance-free Hardie siding
- Active neighborhood association with events (e.g., block party, trick or treating, etc.)
- All Thermador appliances in Kitchen new 2015
- Alarm system
- Security Cameras outside and in basement
- In ground sprinkler system
- Audio speakers in Family Room and Outdoors
- Hardwood floors in Kitchen and Family Room new 2015 (remainder of 1st floor hardwood refinished)
- Refinished 2nd floor hardwood floors 2015
- 1st and 2nd floors painted 2015
- Laundry Room tile and cabinets new 2015
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC