12 Park Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,152 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Charming 3 bedroom, 2½ bath side hall Colonial with beautiful architectural details! Living Room with painted brick fireplace flanked by gorgeous bookcases and an abundance of natural light. Spectacular Gourmet Kitchen and Breakfast Room open to outdoors and Family Room – perfect for entertaining! All Bedrooms bright and airy. All Bathrooms renovated. Perfectly finished Lower Level with Recreation Room, Laundry Room and Full Bathroom. Wood Deck, Lower Level Patio and huge private backyard for outdoor entertaining. Close to top-rated schools, direct trains to NYC and premiere shopping and restaurants. 12 Park Avenue won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 12 Park Avenue, Summit, NJ
- Front Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, picture window, Traditional Staircase to Second Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, coffered ceiling, fireplace with stone base, painted brick and custom millwork surround, custom built-in bookcases, storage and open shelving, museum lights, 3 oversized side by side double hung windows with wood blinds
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring stone tile flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, double hung windows, stainless steel sink with Gooseneck faucet, LG stainless steel Refrigerator/Freezer, LG stainless steel range, GE stainless steel dishwasher, LG stainless steel microwave, custom island with seating for 4 and storage, designer pendant light fixtures, open layout to Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling fan with light, French doors to Family Room, sliding glass doors to outdoor deck
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, 4 oversized double hung windows with wood blinds
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, exposed brick wall, vanity with storage and granite countertop, mirror, sconce lighting, double hung window with wood blinds
- Traditional Staircase to Second Level
- Second Level Landing/Hallway featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, double hung window with wood blinds, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, double hung window with wood blinds, walk-in closet with custom built-in drawers, shelving and hanging and staircase to walk up attic
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, 2 double hung windows with wood blinds, walk-in closet with custom built-in drawers, shelving and hanging
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, 2 double hung windows with wood blinds, closet
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring stone tile flooring, baseboard molding, vanity with storage and granite countertop, mirror, sconce, shower over tub with subway tile surround with decorative inlay, double hung window with wood blinds
- Traditional Staircase to Lower Level featuring wood stairs, landing with glass paneled wood door to driveway
- Recreation Room featuring wood-look laminate flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, hopper windows, closet with floor to ceiling shelving, additional walk-in utility closet with storage area
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, vanity with storage and granite countertop, mirror, sconce, walk-in shower with stone tile surround with decorative inlay
- Laundry Room/Storage Area featuring wood-look laminate flooring, flush mount light fixture, GE top load washer, GE front load dryer, hopper windows, area for storage
- Fully renovated throughout including HVAC, roof, furnace, appliances, etc. (2013)
- Custom California closets throughout
- Large, flat, fenced-in backyard
- Wood deck with area for grilling and seating and steps to lower level outdoor patio
- Outdoor patio with wood railing and area for seating
- Outdoor entrance to large storage room (under deck)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC