135 Canoe Brook Pkwy, Summit, NJ 07901
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,834 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
A serene back yard and quiet street provide a perfect backdrop for this charming home located in the desirable Canoe Brook section of Summit. This 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Center Hall Colonial boasts pristine hardwood floors and countless updates, such as a new roof, HVAC, furnace, water heater, electrical panel and much more. Walk up the bluestone walkway and enter through the front door into a welcoming Foyer that opens to the Living Room on one side and the Dining Room on the other. Sundrenched and large, the Living Room gives way to a covered bluestone patio that is perfect for intimate gatherings and al fresco dining. The Dining Room is large and comfortable and opens to the Kitchen that features new appliances and doors that open to the wood deck. A short hallway further connects the Kitchen to the Living Room, creating circularity and flow. A large bonus room that can serve as a Home Office or Guest Bedroom is accessible through the Dining Room completes the First Level. Upstairs features three generously sized, light-filled Bedrooms that include plenty of storage space. Bedroom 2 comes with a Juliette balcony that in addition to being an ideal reading spot is perfect for sunbathing during the day or stargazing at night. Two large Full Hall round out the Second Level. The backyard is surrounded by walled gardens featuring beautiful flowers and mature plantings. A quiet slice of tranquility, it’s the perfect locale for enjoy a lazy summer afternoon lounging in chaise and sipping a glass of ice-cold lemonade. Perfectly located, 135 Canoe Brook is walking distance to Summit’s Blue Ribbon schools and a mile from shopping, parks, restaurants and New Jersey Transit lines.
Room by Room Details of 135 Canoe Brook Parkway
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, crown and baseboard molding, flush decorative light fixture, deep coat closet with shelving.
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, 3 windows with shades at 2 exposures, wood burning fireplace with brick surround and decorative custom mantle, French Double Doors to covered blue stone patio and opening to Kitchen.
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, large window with custom window treatments, 3 modern designer sconces, leading to Kitchen and Office.
- Kitchen with tile floor, track and recessed lighting, window and exterior ¼ French Door to large wood deck, wood cabinetry with custom shelving, stainless steel sink with new pull down faucet, formica countertop, white Kitchen Aide 4 gas burner stove with microwave hood, Kitchen Aide dishwasher, white Sub Zero Top/Bottom refrigerator, door to Powder Room and Lower Level.
- Powder Room with tile flooring, baseboard and crown molding, American Standard pedestal sink, flush mount light fixture, window with wood blinds, wood framed medicine cabinets.
- Office featuring carpeted floors, painted naughty pine walls, crown and baseboard molding, recessed lighting, 3 large windows with shades and custom valances at 2 exposures.
- Wood staircase to Second Level Landing with hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture.
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, 3 windows at 2 exposures, His and Hers walk-in closets flanked by floor to ceiling mirror, crown and baseboard molding.
- Hall Full Bathroom with tile flooring, window, Toto toilet, American Standard pedestal sink with decorative bathroom sconces, framed plexi-glass enclosed shower with tile surround.
- Bedroom 2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, exterior ¼ French door (and storm door) to second floor deck, walk-in closet with shelving, alcove with designer flush light fixture and decorative window, door to walk up storage attic.
- Renovated Hall Full Bathroom with tile floor, Brondell toilet with Bindel seat, custom wood vanity with marble countertop and storage, window, tub with shower and tile surround.
- Bedroom 3 featuring hardwood floors, 2 walk-in closets with shelving, baseboard and crown molding, flush decorative light fixture, 5 windows with blinds at 3 exposures.
- Stairway to painted cement Lower Level with 4 windows at 3 exposures, commercial lights, work desk with shelving, laundry room with new whirlpool Front Load Washer and Kenmore Dryer, utility sink and White General Electric refrigerator.
- Blue Stone Pathway to Front landing
- Back Yard covered blue stone patio with railing and lighting
- Wood deck with steps to blue stone pathway to Garage
- Second floor front deck with railing
- 2-car garage with new insulation and lighting, 2 windows, and door to backyard
- Brick planters, blooming perennial, garden and stones
- Furnace/HVAC/Water Heater House Humidifier (2019)
- Chimney Relined (2019)
- New Electrical Panel (2019)
- Updated Powder room (2019)
- New Light Fixtures (2018)
- Freshly Painted Exterior/Interior (2018)
- French Drains and Sump Pump (with Battery back up) (2017)
- Driveway resurfaced (2017)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC