139 Plainfield Ave #2, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
- $1,441 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this meticulously maintained 2 Bedroom, 3 Bath condominium steps away from the Berkeley Heights train station, Snyder Park, Columbia Park, YMCA Kindergarten, schools, shopping and recreation. Sunny and bright, the open floor plan has amazing flow and an enormous Great Room for easy entertaining. Open and airy Dining Room with easy access to the Kitchen and Family Room. Kitchen with custom cabinetry and new appliances. Renovated Full Bath on the Main Level. Master Suite an abundance of light and plenty of storage. Spacious Bedroom 2 with a generous walk-in closet! Full Hallway Bathroom. Covered parking and 2 gigantic storage units! 139 Plainfield Avenue is an exceptional value and simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 139 Plainfield Avenue, Unit #2, Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Entry Foyer/Hallway featuring baseboard molding, multi-story ceilings, pendant light fixture, flush mount light fixture, walk-in coat closet, traditional staircase to Second Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, open layout to Kitchen and Dining Room, double hung windows
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, open layout to Kitchen and Living Room, double hung window
- Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling fan with lights, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stone tile backsplash, new Whirlpool range, new Whirlpool stainless steel Refrigerator/Freezer, new Thermador stainless steel range, new dishwasher, double hung window
- Laundry Room/Pantry featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, pendant light fixture, new Cabrio washer, Maytag front load dryer, floor to ceiling shelving
- Full Bathroom featuring tile floors, stone baseboard molding, vanity with storage, walk-in shower with rain showerhead and hand held showerhead, stone flooring and stone surround with decorative inlay
- Traditional Staircase to Second Level
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, pendant light fixtures
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling fan with light, double hung window, double door walk-in closet, separate closet with A/C unit and storage
- Master Bathroom featuring stone tile floors, baseboard molding, vanity with storage and granite countertop, mirror with 3 light sconce, pendant light fixture, shower over tub
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan with lights, walk-in closet, double hung windows
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring stone tile floors, baseboard molding, vanity with storage and granite countertop, mirror with 3 light sconce, pendant light fixture, shower over tub with rain shower head and hand held shower head
- Built in 2000
- Condominium fees $300/month
- Renovated First Level bathroom
- New hardwood floors throughout
- New refrigerator
- New range
- New dishwasher
- New washing machine
- Central air
- Covered parking
- 2 basement storage units included
- Steps to Berkeley Heights Train Station, YMCA Kindergarten, Berkeley Heights police station, City Hall, Mary Kay Preschool, Berkeley Heights Community Center, Snyder Park, Columbia Park and shopping and restaurants
#berkeleyheightsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Berkeley HeightsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The Berkeley Heights community is one of the most highly coveted places to live in New Jersey. As of 2010, this family-friendly is perpetually reaching new heights in popularity due to its quality schools, pristine homes, thriving commerce, and stress-free commuting. The small town atmosphere is impossible to miss, enhanced by the plethora of independently owned restaurants and small businesses, and the numerous entertainment options and recreational amenities help every new resident feel at home in this tight-knit social scene. Berkeley Heights is frequently acknowledged in national magazines as one of the top small towns to live in the country for a good reason - this charming area offers a quiet residential appeal with all of the modern conveniences and excitement that one could ask for. Residents love the ability to experience NYC and all of the nearby attractions while still having the ability to enjoy tranquil living.
Berkeley Heights School Information
Berkeley Heights Public Schools are distinguished by their community and family involvement, high-quality curriculum, dedicated staff, and individualized, student-focused educational methods. The district consists of The Mary Kay McMillin Early Childhood Center, Mountain Park Elementary, Thomas P. Hughes Elementary, William Woodruff Elementary, Columbia Middle School and Governor Livingston High School. BHPS focuses on rigorous educational programs that pay special attention to ensure that art, culture, technology, and moral character are all interwoven into to their excellent curriculum. The district offers a wide range of advanced placement courses as well as supportive services for students of all abilities. Well over 90 percent of graduates pursue higher education and BHPS consistently exceeds district, state, and national standards. This incredible level of performance has earned the district it’s reputation as one of the best in the country as well as acknowledgments in numerous national publications. Berkeley Heights residents take great pride in the educational achievements of their students, showing their dedication to providing the best for future generations.
Berkeley Heights Commuting Info
Berkeley Heights features a small-town, residential charm while providing easy commuting options throughout NJ and into NYC. The Berkeley Heights Train Station offers routes to Hoboken, Newark, and Penn Station, and the nearby Summit Train Station provides additional, convenient bus and rail routes to NYC.
By car, route 78 is easily accessible within Berkeley Heights and provides a direct route to Manhattan in well under one hour, with Route 22 and the Garden State Parkway close by to make traversing in-state convenient and hassle-free. The area also offers easy access to the Newark Liberty International Airport, a necessity for the jetsetting businessperson.
Berkeley Heights BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC