147 Tennyson Dr, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 3 full, 2 half
- $5,349 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Luxurious, sophisticated and exquisite design define this move-in ready 4 bedroom, 3 Full and 2 Half Bath home in the sought after Poets Section in the heart of Short Hills with Blue Ribbon schools, nearby NYC transportation and fabulous restaurants and shopping in downtown Millburn and Short Hills Mall. Incredible Chef’s Gourmet Kitchen featuring custom SieMatic cabinetry by renowned Kitchen Designer Mike De Giulio, La Cornue CornuFe 5 burner range flanked by 8 foot sliding marble backsplash with concealed storage and sleek, custom stainless steel hood, enormous island with seating for 4, Anne Sacks floor tile, amazing use of mixed materials including stainless steel, wood, marble, Caesarstone and glass. Great Room featuring stunning wood burning fireplace with chic, recessed marble mantel, black walnut hardwood floors and two sets of floor to ceiling double LePage French doors maximizing outdoor views. Oversized wood and Trex deck for entertaining overlooking meticulously landscaped backyard that backs up to gorgeous Canoe Brook Golf Club for the ultimate in privacy. Yard includes hidden dog pen. Formal Dining Room with wood burning fireplace, Mud Room with storage and Porcelanosa floor tile. Powder Room renovated to perfection with marble tile, grass cloth wallpaper and elegant wash basin sink. Privacy abounds in the spacious Master Bedroom Suite with walk in closet and tasteful updated bathroom with double vanity. In addition, plans available for Master Bedroom renovation that include free standing soaking tub and balcony. Roomy Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 (Bedroom 2 with renovated en-suite bath) with new carpeting, custom moldings and generous closet space. Renovated Hallway Full Bath with subway and hexagonal marble tile. Massive fully finished Lower Level with Family Room, Exercise Room, Laundry Room, 2 car garage and renovated Half Bath. Unbelievable rare opportunity to own truly custom home directly on the golf course in one of Short Hill’s best neighborhoods.
- Custom SieMatic cabinetry designed by renowned Kitchen Designer Mike De Giulio
- Leathered marble and Caesarstone countertops with custom glass backspash
- Double recessed, custom armoires with glass door cabinets
- LaCornue CornuFe 5 burner range with sliding marble backsplash with concealed storage and sleek, 8 foot custom stainless steel hood
- Island with seating for 4
- Dornbracht Fixtures, Franke sink and custom Julien stainless steel apron sink
- Miele stainless steel refrigerator, 2 Sub Zero freezer drawers with icemaker, Miele and Kitchen Aid Pro dishwashers, built-in Miele Nespresso coffee maker
- Stainless Steel Pantry and 2nd pantry closet
- Anne Sacks floor tile
- Designer pendant light fixtures
- Bose speakers
- Wood burning fireplace with hand carved marble mantel, LePage double French Doors and windows with true divided lights, black walnut hardwood floors
- Bose speakers
Additional First Level:
- Formal Dining Room with wood burning fireplace for fireside dining
- Renovated Powder Room with custom moldings, designer vinyl grasscloth wallpaper for easy clean up and chic wash basin sink
- Custom moldings
- Designer light fixtures
- Bose speakers
- Wood and Trex Deck
- Professionally landscaped backyard with enclosed fence
- Lush views of Canoe Brook Country Club with stunning sunsets
- Hidden Dog Pen
- Bose speakers
- Three spacious Bedrooms on Second Level with custom moldings, large closets and new carpeting
- Renovated Hall Bathroom with marble hexagonal tile, marble subway tile, new wood vanity, Toto toilet
- En-suite Bathroom (Bedroom #2) with designer tile, pebble floor tile, subway tile and new basin sink
- Master Bedroom Suite on Third Level with walk-in closet, tasteful, updated Full Bathroom (with renovation plans available for expansion that include Master Suite with free standing soaking tub and balcony – space plumbed and reinforced – ready for easy renovation)
- 2 car Garage, Laundry Room, Renovated Powder Room, Exercise Room, Recreation Room
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC