15 Fairview Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 3 full, 1 half
- $3,772 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right into this stunning, 5 Bedroom, 3 and ½ Bath Contemporary with expansive living space and fabulous open floor plan and desirable 1st floor Master Suite! Situated on a large and private corner lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include fresh paint throughout, Fabulous Kitchen with breakfast bar, dual sided focal fireplace, spacious and sun-drenched Family Room, easy access between indoors and outdoors, beautiful Master Suite, huge deck for outdoor entertaining, finished Lower Level. With fantastic schools, easy access to Midtown Direct train and fantastic shopping in Chatham and Madison, 15 Fairview Avenue simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details 15 Fairview Avenue, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, stairway with custom runner to 2nd level, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, Double Door Coat Closet, 2nd Coat Closet, sconce
- Kitchen featuring custom wood cabinetry, hardwood floors, granite countertops, custom desk area with wood countertop, Viking stainless cooktop, GE microwave, GE wall oven, Bosch dishwasher, GE Monogram stainless refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, breakfast bar with seating for 3, recessed lighting, stainless sink
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and tile hearth, large picture windows and front and back
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and tile hearth, built in with open and concealed storage, vaulted ceiling, track lighting, oversized casement windows, sliding door to side deck, ceiling fan, baseboard molding
- Laundry Room featuring hardwood floors, French door with floor to ceiling window to back deck, built in cabinetry, GE washer and dryer
First Level Sleeping Area
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, 3 Double Door Closets, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, baseboard molding, Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom wood vanity with Corian countertop, shower with glass door and tile surround, Toto toilet, built in Jacuzzi tub with tile surround, bead board wainscoting, recessed lighting, linen closet
- Bedroom #2/Office featuring hardwood floors, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, window seat with storage, casement windows, baseboard molding, ceiling fan, recessed lighting
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, wood vanity with Corian countertop, shower with glass door, recessed lighting, Toto toilet
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, drop down attic access
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, track lighting, recessed lighting, light/fan combination, large picture window, custom built ins with open storage, window seat with storage, Walk In Closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, fan/light combination, Double Door Closet, Walk In Cedar Closet, baseboard molding, built in window seat with storage, built in shelving
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom built in vanity with Corian countertop and flanked by floor to ceiling storage, Toto toilet, Tub, shower with glass doors and tile surround, custom mirrors, recessed lighting
- Media Room/Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, skylights, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, built in shelving, baseboard molding, Walk In Closet/Dressing Room with custom storage, custom vanity, recessed lighting and skylight
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, drop ceiling with lighting, 3 storage closets
- Storage Room with custom shelving
- 2nd Storage Room
- Half Bathroom featuring carpeting, vanity with laminate countertop, flush mount light fixture
- Utility Room with utility sink
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Spacious corner lot
- Large deck with Jacuzzi hot tub
- 2 additional smaller decks
- Mater specimen trees and manicured landscaping
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC