171 Ashland Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,481 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Don’t miss this charming colonial in pristine, move-in condition! Fully updated home with hardwood floors throughout and great flow for entertaining. Custom Kitchen with high end appliances and center island breakfast bar open to large Family Room with backyard access. Light filled Living Room with gas fireplace leads to elegant Dining Room with bay window and built-in corner cabinet. Spacious Master Bedroom Suite includes Dressing Room with full wall custom built-in, custom fitted walk-in closet, large Bedroom with access to luxurious en suite marble Bath. 2 additional bedrooms and updated hall bath on second level, private light filled bedroom with skylights on 3rd level. Lower level features Recreation Room, Laundry Room and storage space. Lush, fully fenced backyard with brick paver patio and pergola. Fabulous location within walking distance to schools and park, close to town and NYC transportation. Don’t miss this picture-perfect opportunity! White picket fence and all!
Room by Room Details of 171 Ashland Road, Summit
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, crown molding, coat closet, light fixture; broad archway to Living Room, access to center staircase and Kitchen
- Living Room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, 2 large windows with Roman shades, gas fireplace with carved wood mantel and brick hearth; broad entry to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, grass cloth wallpaper and chair rail, bay window with Roman shades, built-in corner cabinet with glass fronted doors, 2 brass sconces; access to Kitchen
- Updated Kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, under-cabinet lighting, tumbled marble backsplash, large pantry cabinet with pullout shelves, ceramic tile floors, high end stainless steel appliances including Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf 6-burner gas cooktop with oven below and stainless hood above, built-in GE Profile microwave/convection oven, Asko dishwasher with integrated cabinetry panel, double bowl stainless sink with disposal and window above, center island with breakfast bar, additional storage cabinets and pendant lighting above; archway to Dining Room, access to Lower Level and Mud Room/rear hallway, open to Family Room
- Family Room with hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting, large bay window with display ledge below, additional window and sliding doors to patio and backyard
- Mud Room with tile floor, French door to patio and backyard; access to Powder Room and garage
- Powder Room with herringbone marble tile floor, window with plantation privacy shutter, wall mounted sink with mirror above, glass display shelf, light fixture
- Landing with carpet, linen closet with shelving and access to hall bath, bedrooms and 3rd level
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring Sitting/Dressing Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, full wall built-in dresser/storage, window seat, walk-in closet with shelving; broad archway to bedroom with hardwood floors, chair rail, crown molding, recessed lighting, 3 windows with shades; doorway to en suite bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with marble top, storage cabinets below and mirror above, 2 sconces, recessed lighting, window with wood blinds, tiled shower with frameless glass door entry, 2 built-in corner shelves stationary and hand held shower heads, large walk-in linen closet with shelving
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, angled ceiling, built-in dresser and storage cabinet, recessed lighting, ceiling fixture, built-in desk area with window, additional window with shade, double door closet
- Bedroom #3 with angled ceiling, ceiling fixture, carpet, closet, built-in bookcase, 2 windows with shades
- Full Hall Bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with marble top, storage below and mirrored medicine cabinet above flanked by 2 sconces, recessed lighting, shower over tub with tiled walls with decorative border, built-in corner shelf
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, closet, angled ceiling, track lighting, 2 skylights, 2 windows with shades; access to utilities and additional attic storage
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lighting, grade level window; access to Laundry Room
- Laundry Room with ceramic tile floor, KitchenAid Ensemble front loading washer and dryer, storage cabinets, utility sink, window
- Unfinished Storage Room
- 1-car Garage with electric door, custom storage cabinet system, floor coating
- 2-zone central AC, 1-zone forced air heat
- Professionally landscaped property with front yard featuring picket fence, bluestone path to entry, exterior lighting, fully fenced flat backyard with brick paver patio surrounded by brick paver ledge and latticed pergola
- Security and Fire Alarm system
- Nest carbon monoxide/smoke detectors installed throughout house (2017)
- Ring doorbell installed (2017)
- Full exterior painting and partial interior painting (2017)
- Powder Room update (2017)
- Honeywell Smart Home thermostat system installed (2016)
- Bluestone retaining wall for shrubbery bed (2016)
- New Pella windows in garage (2014)
- Complete Master Bath renovation (2013)
- Hall Bath update (2013)
- New Pella windows in Kitchen and Family Room (2013)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 2
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Don't be fooled by the MLS calling Summit "Summit City." It is NOT a city. Summit is known for having one of the best upscale town centers in the area. Living within walking distance of this town is AMAZING! The energetic town of Summit, NJ is surrounded by incredible real estate: absolutely exquisite estate homes, charming family homes and convenient, cozy town homes and condominiums. Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
Summit Commuting Info
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
“In The Know” Summer Editions are Here!READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC