171 Ashland Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,481 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Don’t miss this charming colonial in pristine, move-in condition! Fully updated home with hardwood floors throughout and great flow for entertaining. Custom Kitchen with high end appliances and center island breakfast bar open to large Family Room with backyard access. Light filled Living Room with gas fireplace leads to elegant Dining Room with bay window and built-in corner cabinet. Spacious Master Bedroom Suite includes Dressing Room with full wall custom built-in, custom fitted walk-in closet, large Bedroom with access to luxurious en suite marble Bath. 2 additional bedrooms and updated hall bath on second level, private light filled bedroom with skylights on 3rd level. Lower level features Recreation Room, Laundry Room and storage space. Lush, fully fenced backyard with brick paver patio and pergola. Fabulous location within walking distance to schools and park, close to town and NYC transportation. Don’t miss this picture-perfect opportunity! White picket fence and all!
Room by Room Details of 171 Ashland Road, Summit
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, crown molding, coat closet, light fixture; broad archway to Living Room, access to center staircase and Kitchen
- Living Room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, 2 large windows with Roman shades, gas fireplace with carved wood mantel and brick hearth; broad entry to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, grass cloth wallpaper and chair rail, bay window with Roman shades, built-in corner cabinet with glass fronted doors, 2 brass sconces; access to Kitchen
- Updated Kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, under-cabinet lighting, tumbled marble backsplash, large pantry cabinet with pullout shelves, ceramic tile floors, high end stainless steel appliances including Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf 6-burner gas cooktop with oven below and stainless hood above, built-in GE Profile microwave/convection oven, Asko dishwasher with integrated cabinetry panel, double bowl stainless sink with disposal and window above, center island with breakfast bar, additional storage cabinets and pendant lighting above; archway to Dining Room, access to Lower Level and Mud Room/rear hallway, open to Family Room
- Family Room with hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting, large bay window with display ledge below, additional window and sliding doors to patio and backyard
- Mud Room with tile floor, French door to patio and backyard; access to Powder Room and garage
- Powder Room with herringbone marble tile floor, window with plantation privacy shutter, wall mounted sink with mirror above, glass display shelf, light fixture
- Landing with carpet, linen closet with shelving and access to hall bath, bedrooms and 3rd level
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring Sitting/Dressing Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, full wall built-in dresser/storage, window seat, walk-in closet with shelving; broad archway to bedroom with hardwood floors, chair rail, crown molding, recessed lighting, 3 windows with shades; doorway to en suite bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with marble top, storage cabinets below and mirror above, 2 sconces, recessed lighting, window with wood blinds, tiled shower with frameless glass door entry, 2 built-in corner shelves stationary and hand held shower heads, large walk-in linen closet with shelving
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, angled ceiling, built-in dresser and storage cabinet, recessed lighting, ceiling fixture, built-in desk area with window, additional window with shade, double door closet
- Bedroom #3 with angled ceiling, ceiling fixture, carpet, closet, built-in bookcase, 2 windows with shades
- Full Hall Bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with marble top, storage below and mirrored medicine cabinet above flanked by 2 sconces, recessed lighting, shower over tub with tiled walls with decorative border, built-in corner shelf
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, closet, angled ceiling, track lighting, 2 skylights, 2 windows with shades; access to utilities and additional attic storage
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lighting, grade level window; access to Laundry Room
- Laundry Room with ceramic tile floor, KitchenAid Ensemble front loading washer and dryer, storage cabinets, utility sink, window
- Unfinished Storage Room
- 1-car Garage with electric door, custom storage cabinet system, floor coating
- 2-zone central AC, 1-zone forced air heat
- Professionally landscaped property with front yard featuring picket fence, bluestone path to entry, exterior lighting, fully fenced flat backyard with brick paver patio surrounded by brick paver ledge and latticed pergola
- Security and Fire Alarm system
- Nest carbon monoxide/smoke detectors installed throughout house (2017)
- Ring doorbell installed (2017)
- Full exterior painting and partial interior painting (2017)
- Powder Room update (2017)
- Honeywell Smart Home thermostat system installed (2016)
- Bluestone retaining wall for shrubbery bed (2016)
- New Pella windows in garage (2014)
- Complete Master Bath renovation (2013)
- Hall Bath update (2013)
- New Pella windows in Kitchen and Family Room (2013)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC