Spacious split level on .38 acres of beautifully landscaped propertySummit
2 New Providence Ave. Summit, NJ 07901 – SOLD!
- 2 New Providence Ave
MLS#2940725 New Price! This 3 bedroom 2 and 1/2 bath spacious Summit split level rests on .38 acres of beautifully landscaped property. This home provides an open concept floor plan with spaces equally suited to entertaining and comfortable daily living. New windows throughout the home let natural light flow into every corner and the rear deck is ready for summer gatherings. The size of this home is incredible for the price and Summit address. A wonderful place to call home and one you will want to showcase often.
The First Level
- Entry with a hardwood floor and crown molding.
- Spacious living room with hardwood floor, crown molding, front picture window, a two-sided fireplace and a French door to the den.
- Adjacent to the living room is a den with windows on three walls, wall-to-wall carpet and the second side of the two sided fireplace.
- The dining room has a hardwood floor, chair rail, crown molding and is open to the living room.
- The kitchen has tile floor, ample cabinet storage, a tile backsplash, track lighting, recessed lights, Corian counters and center island. Appliances include Kenmore refrigerator, Caloric gas range and Maytag dishwasher.
- The adjoining breakfast area includes a skylight, track lighting and an atrium window with lovely views of the backyard.
- The sun room has wall-to-wall carpet, a vaulted ceiling, windows on three sides and access to the deck and backyard beyond.
The Lower Level
- The recreation room with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lights and access to the 2-car garage.
- Powder room with marble tile floor and vanity sink.
- A laundry room, storage and utility room complete this level.
The Second Level
- The master bedroom has hardwood floors, crown molding and a slider closet
- Master bath features a tile floor, tile wainscoting, crown molding, recessed lights, pedestal sink and tile shower.
- Bedroom 2 has a hardwood floor, crown molding and slider closet.
- The hall bath has a tile floor, crown molding, tile wainscoting, vanity with sink and tile shower/tub.
- From the hallway, there is access to the upper and lower levels
The Third Level
- Bedroom 3 is spacious and features a hardwood floor, skylight, walk-in closet with built-ins, slider closet and access to attic storage
Visit The Community
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.