20 Edgemont Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- 3 full, 2 half
- $4,666 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Located on an idyllic northside block, you’ll find this truly magical home. Move right in to this gorgeously maintained 4 Bedroom, 3 Full and 2 Half Bath home on sought after Edgemont Avenue close to Lincoln-Hubbard Elementary. Expansive living space and gracious floor plan. Large and elegant Living Room with stately fireplace. Formal Dining Room, Sun Room and Family Room. Bright and spacious Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and breakfast area with easy access to phenomenal outdoor entertaining space. Roomy and sun-drenched Master Suite. Dreamy sundeck on second level. Lower Level with finished Recreation Room. Serene and private backyard with deck, bluestone patio and blooming perennials. Truly exceptional home with top-rated schools, proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct Train and all Summit has to offer.
Room by Room Details of 20 Edgemont Avenue, Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, 2 Coat Closets, baseboard molding, crown molding, stairway to second level
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, oval tilt mirror, pendant light fixture, crown molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting
- Family Room featuring Karastan carpeting, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, casement windows at 3 exposures, wood blinds
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and marble tile surround and hearth, large picture windows with woven wood shades, custom built in with open and concealed storage, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Sun Room featuring French door at entry, Karastan carpeting, oversized windows at 3 exposures, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, blinds
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, oversized windows with woven wood shades
- Butler’s Pantry featuring hardwood floors, custom built in cabinetry with concealed and glass door storage, granite countertop, window with woven wood shade
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom wood cabinetry, Corian countertops, mosaic/brick-style backsplash, recessed lighting, Kitchen Aid stainless oven/range, stainless sink with commercial style fixture, Viking stainless refrigerator/freezer, Bosch stainless dishwasher (new 2018), Breakfast Area with bay window, double French doors to outdoor deck, open bookshelves, glass door storage for china display, woven wood shades on windows
- Carpeted staircase to second level, window with plantation shutter
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, double door linen closet, 2nd linen closet, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, sconce, ceiling fan, crown molding, baseboard molding, built in dresser, Closet, wood blinds, Master Bath featuring hexagonal tile flooring, subway tile wainscoting, pedestal sink, mirror with shelf, 2 light sconce, flush mount light fixture, shower with tile surround an glass doors, open shelving, ledge with marble countertop
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, 2 Closets, crown molding, baseboard molding, French door to outdoor terrace, wood blinds
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, Closet, crown molding, baseboard molding, sconces, wood blinds and curtains
- Full hall bath featuring floor tile, wood vanity with Corian countertop, built in Jacuzzi tub/shower with glass enclosure, Toto toilet, medicine cabinet, recessed lighting, 2 light sconce
- Office featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, windows at 3 exposures, wood blinds
- Carpeted staircase to third level, window with plantation shutters, recessed light
- Third Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, door to landing, interior window, access to attic storage, Closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, bead board wainscoting, arched ceiling, Closet, eave storage, sconce
- Full Bathroom featuring hexagonal floor tile, pedestal sink, claw foot tub with shower, subway tile wainscoting, oval tilt mirror, sconces, glass shelf
- Carpeting staircase to lower level
- Storage closets
- Recreation room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, door to garage, utility closets
- Utility Room
- 1 car garage
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, flush mount light fixtures, door to backyard, Amana refrigerator
- Half Bathroom featuring tile flooring, built in sink
- Sump pump and French drains
- Wood deck with railings, steps down to Bluestone Patio area
- Stone retaining walls
- Meticulous landscaping and gardens
- Stairway to driveway area and storage underneath deck
- Heat/AC, 2 zones
- Basement redone 2012
- Gutters and leaders redone 2012
- Nest system
- Invisible fence
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC