- $8 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Carriage house guest apartment with 3 bedrooms, Kitchen, Sun Porch and Living Room! Super tranquil, sunny and inviting space awaits! Sitting behind the main house on 1+ acre, this private, stand alone carriage house 2nd floor apartment over the garage offers the ultimate in privacy and convenience, with easy access to town and NYC direct train service – driveway parking (for tenant used cars, not storage) and use of Patio included, as well as use of the attic storage area – do not miss this incredible opportunity!
2nd Level Guest Apartment Rental Details:
- Living Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, 2 large windows, doors to sun porch and access to walk-in closet
- Sun Porch with hardwood floors, 2 full windowed walls, pull down steps to attic storage
- Kitchen with tile floor, 2 windows, double stainless steel sink with tile backsplash, electric range/oven, GE compact refrigerator/freezer, cabinets and built-in shelves
- Full Bath with vanity, storage cabinets and mirror, shower over tub, linen closet, tiled walls, light fixture
- Bedroom #1 with carpet, closet and window
- Bedroom #2 with closet, window and light fixture
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, closet, 3 windows with blinds, light fixture
- Owner will provide tenant two window AC units for us, as well as offer garage bay parking for an additional monthly fee, if tenant preferred.
- Rental Rate: $2,200/month (includes Garbage, snow plowing, and property maintenance) – Renters insurance required and references/credit check. Small pets considered on case by case basis.
- Tenant pays heating oil, electric and water plus any phone, cable, etc.
- Full size refrigerator in laundry area available for use as is patio next to carriage house. Parking for tenant used vehicles only – no storage of cars, etc. Attic storage available to tenant.
- Carriage House lower garage level (furnace location) for landlord use only.
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC