23 Hardwell Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 5 full, 1 half
- $3,934 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Sold As-Is | All inspections to be completed prior to making an offer!
Exquisite “vacation style” custom contemporary nestled on private 2 acre cul de sac overlooking South Mountain Reservation. Soaring ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and spectacular vistas in all directions. Light-filled open floor plan that’s fabulous and functional for entertaining and daily life features 2-story entry, Great Room with fireplace, custom wet bar and outdoor deck access. Spacious Kitchen with high end appliances open to Dining Room and Family Room. Luxurious Master Suite with spa-like en suite bath and direct access to outdoor deck and stone patio plus 5 additional bedrooms, 2 with en suite baths. Finished walk-out Lower Level features spacious Recreation Room, Laundry Room and additional bedroom and bath. Bus service to Blue Ribbon schools, close to downtown shopping and NYC transportation. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to reside in the ultimate in privacy!
Room by Room Details of 23 Hardwell Road, Short Hills
- Breezeway from garage to front portico with double door entry
- Entry Hallway with wide plank hardwood floors, 2-story vaulted ceiling, coat closet; hallway leads to Kitchen, Family Room and Lower Level
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, custom cabinetry with granite counter tops, angled paneled ceiling with 2 skylights, high end appliances including stainless steel Wolf electric oven with hood above, 6-burner Viking cooktop, built-in Thermador microwave oven, Miele dishwasher, SubZero refrigerator/freezer, stainless steel backsplash, stainless steel sink with disposal, instant hot and window above, tile backsplash; open to Dining Room and Family Room
- Family Room with pantry cabinet with pullout shelving, light fixture, floor to ceiling window
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, pendant light fixture, 2 sets of sliding doors to deck, custom built-in display cabinet, angled paneled ceiling; open to Great Room
- Great Room with angled paneled ceiling, hardwood floors, fireplace with wood mantel and marble surround flanked by 2 built-in bookcase/display units, recessed lighting, 4 banks of windows, custom built-in wet bar with stainless steel sink, U-Line beverage refrigerator, glass fronted display cabinets with book shelves and storage cabinets below, wainscoting; access to lower level, Powder Room and bedroom wing
- Powder Room with tile floor, wall mounted sink with marble counter top, mirror and skylight
- Hallway with linen closet with shelving, sitting nook with recessed lighting and Full Hallway Bath
- Hall Bathroom with tiled floor, tiled vanity with cabinets below, mirrored medicine cabinets and mirror above, recessed lighting in paneled ceiling, tiled privacy wall for commode, jetted tub with tiled surround and window above, stall shower with glass door and tiled walls
- Master Bedroom Suite with carpet, recessed lighting, paneled ceiling accents, 3 skylights, floor to ceiling windows, dual walk-in closets (one with built-in make-up vanity) with carpet and custom shelving, 2 additional storage closets, en suite bath featuring travertine tile floor, custom vanity with travertine tiled counter top, 2 sinks with cabinets below, large mirror and skylight above, built-in storage cabinets below, glass enclosed shower with built-in bench, jetted tub with tile surround, privacy wall for commode, porthole window; doorway to wrap around deck and screened in sun room
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, 3 large banks of windows, paneled ceiling with 3 skylights and wood paneled accents, 2 double door closets with shelving
- Bedroom #3 with angled ceiling with wood panel accents and skylight, carpet, 2 double door closets, floor to ceiling window
- Bedroom #4 with wide plank wood floors, vaulted ceiling with skylight, 4 additional windows, closet with built-in drawers, en suite bath with tile floor, Formica topped vanity with mirror above, shower over tub with sliding glass doors, skylight
- Bedroom #5 with wide plank wood floors, vaulted ceiling, 4 windows, skylight, closet, en suite bath with tile floor, Formica topped vanity, shower over tub, mirror, light fixture
- Bedroom #6 with carpet, built-in dresser/display shelving, 2 banks of windows, access to walk-in cedar closet and utilities;
- Double doors to lower level deck
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lights, 5 window banks, built-in storage unit; door to backyard
- Bonus Room with 2 windows, recessed lighting
- Laundry Room with Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer, utility sink, storage cabinet, fluorescent lighting
- Hall Bath with tile floor, wall mounted sink with mirrored medicine cabinet above, stall shower with glass door, exhaust fan
- Custom contemporary home set on exquisite 2-acre property overlooking South Mountain Reservation
- 2-car garage with electric doors
- Numerous decks and patios surround
- 4-zone forced air HVAC
- Underground sprinkler system
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC