23 Inverness Ct, Short Hills, NJ 07078Short Hills
23 Inverness Ct, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 23 Inverness Ct
- Short Hills
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team is happy to announce that we sold 23 Inverness Ct in Short Hills in the first weekend with Multiple offers.
Closing Price $2,155,000
Listing for Sale! 23 Inverness Ct, Short Hills, NJ 07078
For Price and Complete Details, call The Sue Adler Team 973-936-9129
Elegant craftsmanship is evident throughout this recently updated 5 Bedroom, 4.5 bath home nestled on a sought after private cul-de-sac in the heart of Old Short Hills. Modern upgrades in this “like new” home are found in the 2-story Great Room with French doors to wraparound wood deck and stone patio, chef’s dream Kitchen with expansive center island, top-of-the-line appliances set in elegant custom cabinetry, open to Dining Room highlighted by full windowed wall with French doors to deck. First floor Master Bedroom Suite with room size closet and spa-like en suite marble bath featuring radiant heated floor. 3 additional bedrooms and 2 additional baths on second level with additional bedroom, full bath, Recreation Room and Exercise Room found in lower level. All new white oak hardwood floors, elevator connecting lower and first levels, expansive professionally landscaped level lot with elegant bluestone patio. Fabulous flow for entertaining! Custom details combined with the ultimate in modern amenities make this home truly special!
Welcome to 23 Inverness Court in Short Hills where style, comfort and elegance await! Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of desirable Old Short Hills, this unique home has been renovated to perfection both inside and out.
Sitting on over a half acre of tree lined property, a meandering terraced walkway leads you to the front door. Step into the spacious entry foyer that provides you first glimpse of the sophistication found throughout the home. Gleaming hardwood floors, deep crown and base moldings and striking windows and doors create the backdrop for the many spacious rooms that are perfectly suited for daily life and entertaining. Look straight ahead to enjoy the expansive front-to-back views found through the impressive 2-story Great Room featuring distressed wooden beams that really make a statement. Here, natural light streams through a full windowed wall overlooking the backyard and the oversized gas fireplace becomes another welcome focal point when friends and family gather for quiet conversation and grand holiday celebrations alike.
Central to the spacious first level is the eat-in Kitchen inspired by any cook’s dream. Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances are set in fine custom cabinetry with attractive Caesarstone counter tops and a striking glass tile backsplash. Here you’ll find that an abundance of counter space and elegant lighting makes the perfect locale for preparing your favorite gourmet creations. Then, enjoy all the flavors as you relax in the adjacent Dining Room that’s highlighted by a high tray ceiling, a full windowed wall with French doors leading to the deck outside and convenient access to the elevator from the lower level. Transferring anything to the lower level is a breeze thanks to this luxury amenity!
At the end of the day, continue on into the neighboring Study to finish up a work project or complete daily paperwork in the comfort of your home before retiring to the Master Bedroom Suite located on the first level just down the hall. This luxurious retreat is complete with a large light filled bedroom and a room sized custom walk-in closet with easy access to the spa-like en suite marble bath featuring custom vanity, marble shower with multiple showerheads and a private commode. A conveniently located Powder Room and staircase to the second level round out the first floor living space. Three additional bedrooms with plenty of closet space (one bedroom with en suite bath) and a full hall bath assure privacy and comfort for all family and guests and an open loft area overlooking the Great Room is a wonderful place to cuddle up in a comfortable chair with your favorite book.
And there’s more…On the lower level you’ll find a spacious Recreation Room with easy access through French doors to the stone patio outside as well as to a well-equipped wine closet outfitted with mini wine refrigerator, custom cabinetry and Caesarstone serving surface. Just around the corner you’ll enjoy a morning workout in the comfort or your own home thanks to the dedicated Exercise Room with rubber floor. Down the hall, you’ll find an additional bedroom and a full hall bath as well as a fully equipped Laundry Room and a large Mud Room with garage access. Outside, the sprawling grounds include a spacious bluestone patio and an expansive level lot that’s sure to be perfect for family fun and all your favorite outdoor hobbies.
This bright, unique style property is move-in ready and waiting for the right family to call it home…Top notch schools and easy access to downtown shopping and NYC transportation are the icing on the cake!
Floor by Floor Details of 23 Inverness Court, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, crown molding, deep base molding, light fixture, coat closet; open to broad columned archway to Great Room and hallways to Master Bedroom, Powder Room, Kitchen and Study
- Great Room with hardwood floors, large gas fireplace with wood mantel, granite and wood surround and stone hearth, 2-story ceiling with distressed wood beams, crystal chandelier, full wall double height windows, crown molding, recessed lighting, French doors to wraparound maintenance free wood deck with stairs to stone patio and backyard; access to second level staircase, archway to Dining Room with lighted, built-in wood and glass shelving
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, tray ceiling with chandelier, full windowed wall with French doors to deck; access to elevator and open to Kitchen
- Kitchen with radiant heated hardwood floors, recessed lighting, custom cabinetry with Caesarstone countertops, glass tile backsplash, large center island with Caesarstone countertop, storage below and 2 pendant lights above, state of the art stainless steel appliances including Thermador 5-burner cooktop with exhaust, Thermador dishwasher, Thermador refrigerator/freezer with ice and water dispenser, Thermador double wall oven, deep stainless steel sink with disposal, built-in ceiling speakers, wired for flat screen TV; open to Dining Room, elevator access and center hallway
- Study with glass pocket doors, crown molding, hardwood floors, ceiling speakers, recessed lighting, full wall built-in bookcase/display shelving, window with grass cloth shade
- Powder Room with intricate tile floor, custom vanity with ceramic sink set in Caesarstone top, storage cabinets below and mirror flanked by 2 sconces above, Toto commode, crown molding, window with grass cloth shade
- Master Bedroom Suite with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, large picture window facing backyard, 2 additional windows, walk-in closet/dressing area with custom shelving, built-in ceiling speaker and access to spa-like en suite bath featuring radiant heated marble tile floor, double sink vanity with Caesarstone top, cabinets below and framed mirrors and light fixture above each sink, ceiling fixture, marble tile wainscoting, large walk-in shower with hand held and rain showerheads, built-in corner shelves, Toto commode with frosted glass door for privacy, window with custom shade
- Gallery Landing/Loft with hardwood floors and curved spindled railing overlooking Great Room; landing features loft area with 2 custom built-in bookcases, built-in ceiling speakers, recessed lighting and “California” closet
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, 2 windows with custom shades, access to 2 attic storage areas, additional closet with shelving, en suite bath featuring vanity with Caesarstone top, cabinets below and framed mirror above, 2 sconces, ceramic tile floor, built-in shelving, large window with blinds, shower over tub with subway tiled walls
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, 2 windows with custom shades, walk-in storage closet, additional closet with shelving
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, closet, 2 windows with custom shades
- Hall Bath with 2-sink vanity with Caesarstone top, furniture style cabinets below and 2 mirrors with 3 sconces above, ceiling fixture, built-in shelving, large window with shade, walk-in glass door shower with tiled floor and walls
- Recreation Room with stone tile floor, 2 sets of French doors to patio and backyard, crown molding, recessed lighting, built-in ceiling speakers, ceiling fixture
- Wine Bar Closet/Storage Room featuring 2 glass paned doors (with lock), mini wine refrigerator, built-in shelving with Caesarstone counter top
- Exercise Room with rubber floor, recessed lights, built-in ceiling speaker, light fixture and windows on 2 sides
- Bedroom #5 with radiant heated stone tile floor, crown molding, ceiling fan with light, window with wood shades, closet with shelving
- Bathroom #4, accessible from the hallway, with oversized shower stall with river rock floor, tiled walls and glass door, pedestal sink with medicine chest and light fixture above, ceiling fixture, stone tiled walls and Toto commode
- Mud Room with stone tile floor, 2 walk-in closets with shelving, access to 2-car attached garage and Laundry Room
- Laundry Room with tile floor, storage cabinets, utility sink, Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer
- Professionally landscaped 2-tierd property with expansive bluestone patio and huge level backyard, underground sprinkler system, landscape lighting
- 2-car oversized attached garage with electric doors and workbench
- Radiant heated floors in Kitchen, Master Bath and lower level Bedroom
- 3-Zone central air conditioning,
- 3-Coleman furnaces
- AO Smith gas hot water heater
- White oak hardwood floors throughout
- New pre-stained exterior cedar shakes (2014)
- 2 New electric garage door openers (2014)
- All new Marvin windows (2014)
- Generator hook-up
- Budd central vacuum system
- Elevator connecting Lower and First Levels
Visit The Community
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place. Millburn Township Schools are top notch. Millburn High School is consistently ranked not only #1 in the state of New Jersey, but also one of the top in the entire country. Millburn High School is a Blue Ribbon School. There are 5 elementary Schools, all consistently ranking among the top in NJ’s annual School Report Card: Glenwood, Hartshorn and Deerfield all serve the Short Hills residents, and South Mountain and Wyoming Schools are the elementary schools for Millburn residents. Millburn Middle School has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on the state assessments. It also has a Peer Leadership program where the 8th grade students engage in community service.
With easy access via rail, highway, bus and air, it is understandable why Short Hills is a popular choice for young professionals moving from Manhattan. A railroad station is conveniently located in the heart of Short Hills, and New York Pennsylvania Station is just a 35 to 40 minute ride on NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct Train Line.
Going to downtown Manhattan? The PATH Rapid Transit System takes commuters straight into New York’s financial district. Commuter parking lots are available to residents of Millburn/Short Hills. Parking at the Millburn and Short Hills train stations is on a first come, first served basis. Permits cost $560 per year and are issued by the Tax Collector at Millburn Town Hall, 375 Millburn Avenue, Millburn, 07041. For more information call 973-564-7083 during office hours. By car, routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway are all within easy access. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20-minute drive away.