24 Gates Ave, Unit B, Summit, NJ 07901
- $3,054 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
ONLY ONE LEFT! New Construction listing for Sale! 24 Gates Ave, Unit B, Summit, NJ 07901
Call for more information 973-936-9129
Move right in to this rare new construction opportunity in the heart of Summit. 2 distinct units are available each with 5 bedrooms, 4 ½ baths, an open floor plan and outstanding amenities and finishes. Hardwood floors and crown moldings throughout. First level features Kitchen with professionally designed custom cabinets, designer appliances and stone topped center island with seating, light filled Living Room with large windows and door to massive flat backyard. Master Bedroom Suite has tons of closet space and a large en suite bath with luxury finishes, two additional bedrooms with shared Jack & Jill bath. Finished third level with an additional bedroom/bonus room, over sized closets for storage and full bathroom, and the lower level features a Recreation Room, with carpet and flexible floor plan, as well as a bedroom with full bathroom perfect for company staying the night. Don’t miss this opportunity to live in a rare and special home with fabulous curb appeal! Call The Sue Adler Team today to arrange your private showing.
Move right in to this rare new construction opportunity in the heart of Summit. 2 distinct units are available each with 5 bedrooms, 4 ½ baths and an open floor plan that’s sure to please. Upon arrival you’ll be wowed by the fabulous curb appeal of this home – classic style is evident in the maintenance free vinyl siding highlighted by an attractive stone façade. Step through the covered porch into the welcoming Entry Foyer for your first taste of all this home has to offer. Warm hued hardwood floors lead you to the first floor flexible plan featuring an open Kitchen with breakfast bar that’s highlighted by custom cabinetry, designer appliances and striking stone countertops. The space is fully open to a light filled Family Room where family and friends will enjoy gathering as they take in the views of the backyard greenery just outside and a convenient Powder Room and access to the garage rounds out this main level. A finished lower level is home to a Guest Suite with en-suite Bathroom, as well as a carpeted Recreation Room, ideal for family game nights and movie watching, or can be further outfitted for multiple uses – home office, home gym, artist studio – the choice is yours!
When it’s time to retire at the end of the day, proceed up the staircase to the second level where everyone will find their own private retreat. The Master Bedroom Suite features hardwood floors, plenty of closet space and a luxurious en suite bath highlighted by a double sink vanity with large mirrored wall, a stall shower and soaking tub. Two additional bedrooms enjoy the convenience of a shared Jack & Jill bath as well as ample closet space. A finished third level space with unique dormer windows is home to an additional bedroom and full bathroom and attic storage access – this space has limitless possibilities for use as you see fit.
Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see how much the two residences at 24 Gates Road have to offer. The impressive curb appeal, spacious rooms and flexible floor plan are sure to please. Combine that with easy access to downtown Summit shopping, dining, and NYC transportation and you’ll appreciate why this is an ideal place to call home!
Floor by Floor Details of 24 Gates Avenue, Summit
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, coat closet and access to staircase and garage
- Open Kitchen with designer appliances, recessed lighting, center island breakfast bar and pantry
- Family Room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, large windows and door to backyard
- Powder Room with tile floor, mirror and vanity with stone top
- Master Bedroom Suite with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, large windows, 2 double closets with shelf and pole, en suite bath featuring 2-sink vanity with stone top, tile floors, stall shower, soaking tub
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, double windows, closet with shelf and pole and en suite Jack & Jill bath with vanity with stone top, mirror and shower over tub
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, double windows, closet with shelf and pole and en suite access to Jack & Jill bath
- Laundry Room with tile floors, washer and dryer connection, utility sink and linen closet
- Bedroom #5 with carpet, recessed lighting, crown molding, closet with shelf and pole and two windows
- Full Bathroom with tile floors, stall shower, vanity with stone top, mirror and window
- Mechanical Room/Attic Storage
- Guest Suite/Bedroom #4 with carpet, recessed lighting, crown molding, window, closet with shelf and pole, en suite bath with tile floors, vanity with stone top, stall shower and mirror
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lighting, crown molding, under stair storage and access to Guest Suite Bathroom and Mechanical Room
- Mechanical Room
- 1 car garage with electric door
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Crown molding throughout and all windows, doors and openings with detailed casings and moldings
- Moen plumbing fixtures
- 30 year asphalt shingle roof
- Low maintenance vinyl siding
- Multi-zone state of the art gas fired heating and cooling systems
- Professionally landscaped property with brick paver walkway, seeded lawn
- Pella simulated divided light windows and doors
- Pella mahogany stained custom wood entry door with glass lights
- 9’ ceilings on first level and 8’ on second level
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 3 | 2
- 3 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 1 | 1
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Don't be fooled by the MLS calling Summit "Summit City." It is NOT a city. Summit is known for having one of the best upscale town centers in the area. Living within walking distance of this town is AMAZING! The energetic town of Summit, NJ is surrounded by incredible real estate: absolutely exquisite estate homes, charming family homes and convenient, cozy town homes and condominiums. Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
|8Washington Elementary School||1-5||507 Morris Ave, Summit, NJ 07901|
|9L C Johnson Summit Middle School||6-8||272 Morris Ave, Summit, NJ 07901|
|9Summit Sr High School||9-12||125 Kent Place Blvd, Summit, NJ 07901|
Summit Commuting Info
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.
Summit BLOG POSTS
A Sweet Treat for Autism Speaks – Sue Adler’s Sea Side Salt Water Taffy!READ MORE
Happy May Day!READ MORE
Sue Adler Team 2016 Market ReviewREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC