25 Tanglewood Dr, Summit, NJ 07901Summit
25 Tanglewood Dr, Summit, NJ 07901
- 25 Tanglewood Dr
- 0.36 acres
- 3 full, 1 half
New Listing for Sale! 25 Tanglewood Dr, Summit, NJ 07901
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
Move right in to this gorgeously maintained and renovated 5 Bedroom, 3 ½ bath split level in the sought after Franklin School District with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a large lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include stunning renovated Chef’s Kitchen, all renovated Bathrooms, spacious and sunny Family Room, well-designed floor plan, easy access between indoors and outdoors and large property for entertaining. 25 Tanglewood Drive, located in one of Summit’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 25 Tanglewood Drive, a picture perfect 5 Bedroom, 3 ½ Bath split level in the sought after Franklin School District has it all with close proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct train, excellent restaurants and shopping and all Summit has to offer. Drive up the astounding tree-lined street and stroll right up the charming brick walkway to the welcoming wood door adorned by 2 lanterns and beautiful brick surround. Step inside the Entryway to see the blissful sun drenched Living Room with a generous bay window, hardwood floors and beautiful fireplace with lovely millwork and brick surround. Flow easily into the luminous Dining Room with hardwood floors, chair rail and beautiful view of the exterior yard. The Dining Room flows seamlessly into the exquisitely renovated Chef’s Kitchen featuring custom ivory cabinetry, fabulous stone farm sink with gooseneck fixture, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash and sunny large bay window with granite seat. The picturesque, large backyard, with lush green grass and beautiful brickwork throughout, is easily accessed from the Kitchen and is the perfect place for al fresco dining or spending time with family and friends.
Take a few steps down to the renovated light and airy Family Room featuring wood-like tile floor, inviting gas fireplace with brick surround, radiant heat, large windows, neutral and soothing off-white paint color and walk out access to both the Garage and outdoors. This room is perfect for entertaining friends or movie night with the family. This level is completed by a tastefully renovated Powder Room and, just a few steps down, abundant unfinished space (with full height ceiling) that can easily be flexibly used for Laundry, Playroom, Office, Storage and/or Wine Cellar.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk upstairs to find 3 of the home’s 5 bedrooms. The Master Bedroom boasts tons of sunlight, hardwood floors, chair rail, 2 large windows, large double closet and sophisticated grey paint color. The Master Bathroom is stylishly renovated with marble tile floor, large wood double vanity with ample storage, marble countertop, decorative double mirrors, tiled shower with subway tile surround and decorative pebble floor tile. Walk down the hallway to find a Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving and two additional bedrooms, both with hardwood floors and large closets and share a recently updated hall Bathroom. Walk up a few steps and you will be in awe of the spacious, light and airy additional two bedrooms and another magnificently renovated Hall Bathroom.
And there is more! Walk up to the unfinished “stand-up” attic space that can easily be transitioned for you to use as Storage, Playroom, Office or an Additional Bedroom. The possibilities simply are endless!
With its proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service, sought after school district and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit, you will undoubtedly want to call 25 Tanglewood Drive home.
Floor by Floor Details of 25 Tanglewood Drive, Summit
- Entryway featuring hardwood floors, coat closet and staircase to the 2nd level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, large bay window, crown molding, baseboard molding, fireplace with detailed millwork and brick surround
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, crown molding and 2 windows
- Kitchen featuring custom ivory cabinetry, stone farm sink with gooseneck fixture, stainless steel GE appliances, dishwasher with matching cabinetry panel, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, large bay window with granite seat, tiled floor, recessed lighting and back door with access to backyard
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, 2 large windows, chair rail, neutral grey paint color, spacious double closet with accordion shutter doors
- Renovated Master Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, large wood double vanity with ample storage, marble countertop, decorative double mirrors, tiled shower with subway tile surround and shower niche, recessed lighting, decorative pebble tile floor
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, 2 large windows, spacious double closet with sliding doors and baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, double windows, spacious double closet with sliding doors and baseboard molding
- Renovated Hall Bath featuring wood vanity with storage, granite countertop, tile and tub/shower combination with tile surround and light fixture
- Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding and spacious double closet with sliding doors
- Bedroom #5 featuring carpet, 3 windows on long wall and 1 window on short wall and double closet with sliding doors
- Renovated Hall Bath featuring half-moon shaped wood vanity with granite countertop, tile flooring, tub/shower combination with tile surround and decorative tile trim, recessed lighting, decorative mirror
Lower Level/Ground Level
- Family Room featuring wood-look tile floor, gas fireplace with brick surround, radiant heat, recessed lighting, 2 large windows, neutral off-white paint color, storage closet, door to outside, door to attached 2 car garage
- Renovated Powder Room with wood-look tile floor, recessed lighting, stylish wood single vanity with storage
- Utility/Storage Area (step down) with 8’ ceilings includes utility room, Laundry Room and cabinetry for storage (space could easily be used as to Recreation Room, Playroom, Office, Wine Cellar and/or Workspace)
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Just over 1/3 acre
- Kitchen Renovation (2011)
- Master Bathroom Renovation (2011)
- All other Bathrooms Renovated in last 8 years
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- In-ground irrigation system
- Forced Air/1 zone
- Walk up/Stand Up Attic
- Full height basement
- Brick front walkway
Visit The Community
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.