25 Tanglewood Dr, Summit, NJ 07901Summit
25 Tanglewood Dr, Summit, NJ 07901
- 25 Tanglewood Dr
- 0.36 acres
- 3 full, 1 half
New Listing for Sale! 25 Tanglewood Dr, Summit, NJ 07901
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
Move right in to this gorgeously maintained and renovated 5 Bedroom, 3 ½ bath split level in the sought after Franklin School District with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a large lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include stunning renovated Chef’s Kitchen, all renovated Bathrooms, spacious and sunny Family Room, well-designed floor plan, easy access between indoors and outdoors and large property for entertaining. 25 Tanglewood Drive, located in one of Summit’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 25 Tanglewood Drive, a picture perfect 5 Bedroom, 3 ½ Bath split level in the sought after Franklin School District has it all with close proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct train, excellent restaurants and shopping and all Summit has to offer. Drive up the astounding tree-lined street and stroll right up the charming brick walkway to the welcoming wood door adorned by 2 lanterns and beautiful brick surround. Step inside the Entryway to see the blissful sun drenched Living Room with a generous bay window, hardwood floors and beautiful fireplace with lovely millwork and brick surround. Flow easily into the luminous Dining Room with hardwood floors, chair rail and beautiful view of the exterior yard. The Dining Room flows seamlessly into the exquisitely renovated Chef’s Kitchen featuring custom ivory cabinetry, fabulous stone farm sink with gooseneck fixture, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash and sunny large bay window with granite seat. The picturesque, large backyard, with lush green grass and beautiful brickwork throughout, is easily accessed from the Kitchen and is the perfect place for al fresco dining or spending time with family and friends.
Take a few steps down to the renovated light and airy Family Room featuring wood-like tile floor, inviting gas fireplace with brick surround, radiant heat, large windows, neutral and soothing off-white paint color and walk out access to both the Garage and outdoors. This room is perfect for entertaining friends or movie night with the family. This level is completed by a tastefully renovated Powder Room and, just a few steps down, abundant unfinished space (with full height ceiling) that can easily be flexibly used for Laundry, Playroom, Office, Storage and/or Wine Cellar.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk upstairs to find 3 of the home’s 5 bedrooms. The Master Bedroom boasts tons of sunlight, hardwood floors, chair rail, 2 large windows, large double closet and sophisticated grey paint color. The Master Bathroom is stylishly renovated with marble tile floor, large wood double vanity with ample storage, marble countertop, decorative double mirrors, tiled shower with subway tile surround and decorative pebble floor tile. Walk down the hallway to find a Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving and two additional bedrooms, both with hardwood floors and large closets and share a recently updated hall Bathroom. Walk up a few steps and you will be in awe of the spacious, light and airy additional two bedrooms and another magnificently renovated Hall Bathroom.
And there is more! Walk up to the unfinished “stand-up” attic space that can easily be transitioned for you to use as Storage, Playroom, Office or an Additional Bedroom. The possibilities simply are endless!
With its proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service, sought after school district and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit, you will undoubtedly want to call 25 Tanglewood Drive home.
Floor by Floor Details of 25 Tanglewood Drive, Summit
- Entryway featuring hardwood floors, coat closet and staircase to the 2nd level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, large bay window, crown molding, baseboard molding, fireplace with detailed millwork and brick surround
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, crown molding and 2 windows
- Kitchen featuring custom ivory cabinetry, stone farm sink with gooseneck fixture, stainless steel GE appliances, dishwasher with matching cabinetry panel, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, large bay window with granite seat, tiled floor, recessed lighting and back door with access to backyard
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, 2 large windows, chair rail, neutral grey paint color, spacious double closet with accordion shutter doors
- Renovated Master Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, large wood double vanity with ample storage, marble countertop, decorative double mirrors, tiled shower with subway tile surround and shower niche, recessed lighting, decorative pebble tile floor
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, 2 large windows, spacious double closet with sliding doors and baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, double windows, spacious double closet with sliding doors and baseboard molding
- Renovated Hall Bath featuring wood vanity with storage, granite countertop, tile and tub/shower combination with tile surround and light fixture
- Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding and spacious double closet with sliding doors
- Bedroom #5 featuring carpet, 3 windows on long wall and 1 window on short wall and double closet with sliding doors
- Renovated Hall Bath featuring half-moon shaped wood vanity with granite countertop, tile flooring, tub/shower combination with tile surround and decorative tile trim, recessed lighting, decorative mirror
Lower Level/Ground Level
- Family Room featuring wood-look tile floor, gas fireplace with brick surround, radiant heat, recessed lighting, 2 large windows, neutral off-white paint color, storage closet, door to outside, door to attached 2 car garage
- Renovated Powder Room with wood-look tile floor, recessed lighting, stylish wood single vanity with storage
- Utility/Storage Area (step down) with 8’ ceilings includes utility room, Laundry Room and cabinetry for storage (space could easily be used as to Recreation Room, Playroom, Office, Wine Cellar and/or Workspace)
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Just over 1/3 acre
- Kitchen Renovation (2011)
- Master Bathroom Renovation (2011)
- All other Bathrooms Renovated in last 8 years
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- In-ground irrigation system
- Forced Air/1 zone
- Walk up/Stand Up Attic
- Full height basement
- Brick front walkway
Visit The Community
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.