253 Southgate Rd, New Providence, NJ 07974
- 3 full, 1 half
- $2,964 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this open and airy, meticulously maintained 5 Bedroom, 3 and 1/2 Bath expanded ranch in the sought after Murray Hill section of New Providence with easy access to Route 78 and convenient train to New York City. Sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan with amazing flow, elegant Living Room, easy access between indoors and outdoors, stunning hardwood floors, Chef’s Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, renovated Baths, finished Lower Level recreation room, ENORMOUS private yard with deck, tasteful landscaping and mature trees. 253 Southgate, located in fabulous New Providence, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 253 Southgate Road, New Providence
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown and baseboard molding, coat closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, picture window, crown and baseboard molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting with ledge, picture window, crown and baseboard molding, chandelier
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring travertine tile flooring, tile backsplash, custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops, Jenn-Air stainless steel refrigerator, Jenn-Air stainless steel dishwasher, Bertazzo stainless steel oven/range and hood, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture, breakfast bar with seating for 3, Pantry closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, sliding glass doors, recessed lighting, crown and baseboard molding
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, utility sink, Frigidaire front loader washer and dryer, recessed lighting, doorway to garage, doorway to backyard
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Hallway featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring, bead board wainscoting, double wood vanity with storage, granite countertop, custom linen storage cabinet, shower over tub with tile surround, rain shower head, recessed lighting, crown and baseboard molding
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, recessed lighting, closet, en-suite Bathroom featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, baseboard molding, shower with tile surround, medicine cabinet, 2 light sconce, recessed light in shower, crown and baseboard molding
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, closet, crown and baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, closet, crown and baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, arched ceiling, 2 closets
- Bedroom #5 (used as an office) featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, arched ceiling, closet with double doors
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, double vanity with granite countertop, custom mirror, arched ceiling, 4 light sconce, fan, shower with tile surround
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, brick accent wall, recessed lighting
- Utility Storage Room, with potential for expansion for wine cellar, children’s arts and crafts room, etc.
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring pedestal sink, sconce, fan
- Wood deck
- Paver walkway
- Fenced in yard
- Storage shed
- New Roof (2017)
- Driveway repaved (2016)
- Alarm System
- Updated windows throughout
- Central AC
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm.
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
2017 New Providence New Jersey Market ReportREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC