28 Stoneridge Road, New Providence NJ 07901
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,691 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team is excited to announce the sale of 28 Stoneridge Rd in New Providence. We helped our seller get 99% of list price within 3 weeks after being on the market with another brokerage for over 6 months! Thinking about selling your home? Give us a call 973-936-9129 for your complimentary moving consultation.
“I Now Understand What It Truly Means To Be No. 1 In New Jersey! “
“Thank you so much for selling my house. Sue, you really deliver your promise. I now understand what it truly means to be No. 1 in New Jersey!
Sue, I enjoyed working with you. You are sharp and decisive. You have that acute ability to grab the crux of the issue and organize a team effort to tackle it. It was a pleasure working with you.
Chris has been a big help in the process. He is extremely intelligent, resourceful, and meticulous. He thinks ahead and plans well. It is very difficult to imagine that we would be able to close it without Chris’s help. California is like a world away from New Jersey. Yet, Chris was always there when I needed him the most. On January 2 the pipe burst in my house. It was chaotic, and the situation looked grave. Chris was the first to be there on the scene, stopping the damages, sharing information with me, communicating with the police department, and organizing the repairing and restoration effort. All of these happened while New Jersey was having one snowstorm after another, a truly amazing and long-lasting winter. Chris, without your help I was thinking that this pipe burst was going to destroy my selling effort!
Once the house was under contract there are a lot of details to take care of. It was mind-bugling to me, to say the least. However, Chris was there leading me to maneuver through this jungle every step of the way. He helped me find plumbers, HVAC specialist, masonry, and electricians. All of these processes happened while I was in California. Chris, you made every detail work!
Yours is a wonderful team, an amazing team indeed! Everyone plays a crucial role, and every role was implemented well. Yours deserves to be No. 1 in New Jersey.” – Lei Li Seller of 28 Stoneridge, New Providence
Newly renovated split on .70 acre, located in sought after Tall Oaks! Bright and sunny Living/Family Room and Sun Room with open layout. Gorgeous Dining Room with easy access to superbly renovated Eat-In Kitchen with classic custom cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances and access to park-like outdoors. All bathrooms renovated and newly redone hardwood floor throughout! Fully finished above-ground Lower Level Recreation Room and Laundry. 2 Bonus Rooms! Gigantic Cedar Closet. Meticulous landscaping with circular bluestone patio and gorgeous fenced back yard. Higher room count and larger lot than higher-priced 4 bedroom comps, this home won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 28 Stoneridge Road, New Providence, NJ
- Entry Glass Door featuring dark hardwood floors, pendant light fixture, double door coat closet
- Entry Foyer featuring tile flooring and dark hardwood floors, baseboard molding, pendant light fixture, double door coat closet, wood stairs to Living Room, traditional wood staircase to Second Level
- Living/Family Room Combination featuring baseboard molding, large picture window flanked by casement windows, fireplace with stone surround, freshly painted neutral white
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, large picture window flanked by casement windows, freshly painted neutral white
- Sunroom featuring tile flooring, exposed brick wall, oversized windows on 3 exposures, door to outdoor bluestone patio
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, bowed window, custom white cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless steel sink with commercial faucet, Insinkerator garbage disposal, Subzero refrigerator/freezer, GE stainless steel dishwasher, GE stainless steel cooktop, Sharp built-in stainless steel microwave drawer, door to outside bluestone patio, door to Lower Level staircase
- Hallway Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding,
- Ensuite Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, freshly painted neutral white, double hung windows on two exposures, dual walk-in closets
- Ensuite Master Bathroom featuring wood-look wide plank flooring, pedestal sink, medicine cabinet with 4 light sconce, shower with stone tile surround and frameless glass doors, built-in shower shelving, flush mount light fixture, double hung window, Kohler toilet
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, freshly painted neutral white, 3 double hung windows, double door closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, freshly painted neutral white, 2 double hung windows, double door closet
- Renovated Full Hallway Bathroom featuring wood-look wide plank flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, custom built-in double vanity with granite countertops, wall mirror with recessed lighting, bathtub with stone surround with decorative inlay, shower niche with built-in stone shelving and frameless glass door, decorative oversized picture window, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, Kohler toilet
Lower Level (Above Ground)
- Traditional Wood Staircase to Lower Level
- Fully finished Recreation/Family Room featuring carpet, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixtures, built-in custom cabinetry with granite-look countertop, freshly painted neutral white, oversized double sliding glass doors to outdoor bluestone patio, access to garage
- Powder Room/Laundry Area featuring wood-look wide plank flooring, baseboard molding, pedestal sink, medicine cabinet with 4 light sconce, double door linen closet, separate Laundry Area featuring LG front load washer, LG front load dryer, flush mount light fixture, picture window, double door closet
Lower Level (below ground)
- Bonus Room/Office featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixtures, freshly painted neutral white, painted brick on one exposure, picture window
- Walk-in oversized Cedar Closet with hanging and shelving
- Bonus Room/Exercise Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, freshly painted neutral white, custom built-in bookcases and cabinetry on one wall, white wide plank paneling with ledge on one wall, picture windows, unfinished closet
- Office/Bonus Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, freshly painted neutral white, two double door closets
- Fully fenced in flat backyard
- Private and Lush landscaping
- Circular Bluestone Patio with grilling and seating area
- Attached two-car garage with hanging and room for storage, automatic garage door openers.
- Beautifully renovated (2017)
- Freshly painted throughout (2018)
- Hardwood floors stained (2018)
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm. [optima_express_toppicks id="236526" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
2017 New Providence New Jersey Market ReportREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC