29 Great Hills Terr, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 3 full, 1 half
- $3,445 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Best location and value in Short Hills! Meticulously maintained 4 Bedroom, 3 Full and 1 Half Bath Colonial with expansive living space and gracious floor plan, located in the heart of Deerfield section. Nestled among mature trees with charming picket fence, this delightful home boasts sun-drenched rooms, large bathrooms, gorgeous and elegant Living Room with stately fireplace, formal Dining Room, Sun Room, bright and crisp Kitchen, roomy and sun-drenched bedrooms and freshly painted in soothing hues throughout. Fabulous Family Room opening up to amazing Deck for entertaining. Lower Level with finished Recreation Room and nanny suite. Deep, serene and private backyard. Truly exceptional value with top-rated schools, proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct Train and luxury shopping and downtown Millburn. This one won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 29 Great Hills Terrace, Short Hills
- Original decorative wood front door
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, wood staircase to Upper Level, Coat Closet, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, freshly painted
- Rear Foyer featuring hardwood floors, double door Pantry with floor to ceiling shelving, recessed lighting, freshly painted
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and brick surround, bay window, baseboard molding, crown molding, freshly painted, custom shades
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light fixture, French doors with floor to ceiling sidelite out to Deck, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, freshly painted
- Kitchen featuring tile flooring, laminate cabinetry with laminate countertops, Jenn-Air cooktop, Kenmore refrigerator/freezer, Jenn-Air wall double ovens, Maytag dishwasher, recessed lighting, tiled soffit, picture window over sink overlooking Deck and backyard, freshly painted
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, designer chandelier, bay with casement windows and French doors out to Deck, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, freshly painted
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, laminate vanity with laminate countertop, custom mirror, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Door to basement
- Door to Garage
- 2nd Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, designer lantern light fixture, attic access
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, 2 oversized Closets, blinds, freshly painted, Master Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, wall tile, shower/tub combination with tile surround, pedestal sink, medicine cabinet, vanity lighting, heat lamp, fan, built in shelving niche
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, 2 Closets, recessed lighting, shades, freshly painted
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, double vanity with laminate countertop, custom mirror, recessed lighting, shower/tub combination, fan
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling with architectural window, 2 closets, recessed lighting, shades, freshly painted
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, freshly painted, 2 utility/storage closets
- Laundry Room featuring cement floor, original built in with glass door cabinetry, Kenmore washer and dryer
- Guest Room/Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture
- Full Bathroom featuring floor tile, tub/shower combination, Linen Closet, fan/light combination
Front and Backyard
- Deep, 2-tiered Backyard with mature specimen trees and privacy
- Stone walls and bluestone paths
- 1 car garage
- Freshly painted throughout
- New windows throughout
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC