29 Woodland Rd, Madison, NJ 07940
- 3 full, 1 half
- $4,666 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Spectacularly renovated 5 Bedroom, 3½ Bath Colonial in the “Hill” section of Madison! Remarkable craftsmanship at every turn with premium additions/renovations by W. P. Lloyd! Fantastic flow, dream Chef’s Kitchen, stunning custom cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances, custom concrete and granite countertops and breathtaking Breakfast Area. Gracious Living and Dining Rooms. Magnificent Family/Great Room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace and unbelievable outdoor views. Out of this world outdoor entertaining space with multi-level bluestone patios and custom outdoor fireplace. Outstanding renovated Master Suite with luxurious bath. Finished Lower Level with 2 Recreation Rooms. With its superior design, vicinity to New York City, proximity to Midtown Direct train, sought after schools and convenience to fantastic downtown Chatham and Madison, 29 Woodland is exceptional in every way.
Room by Room Details of 29 Woodland Ave., Madison
- Traditional Wood Entry Door with sidelites and transom
- Entry Vestibule featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, pendant lantern
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, staircase with wainscoting and custom runner, flush mount light fixture, Coat Closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and stone surround and hearth, lantern with designer drum shade, crown molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, custom window treatments, double French doors to Family Room
- Office with Lounge Area featuring hardwood floors, brick accent, double French doors for office privacy, wainscoting, wallpaper, flush mount light fixture, woven wood shades, custom built in with wine shelving and concealed storage, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, crown molding, baseboard molding, custom window treatments, pendant light fixture with drum shade
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom white wood cabinetry, glass door cabinetry and wine storage, fireplace with floor to ceiling brickwork, granite countertops, island with storage and custom concrete countertop, breakfast bar with seating for 3, subway tile, lanterns over island, recessed lighting, built in bar with beverage refrigerator, Kitchen Aid stainless dishwasher, Kitchen Aid stainless refrigerator/freezer, Dacor 6 burner stainless oven/range with griddle, Best stainless hood
- Breakfast Area featuring hardwood floors, pendant light fixture, recessed lighting, oversized windows overlooking backyard, sliding barn door into Family Room, built in Desk Area with open shelving and drawer
- Mud Room/Laundry Room featuring slate floor tile, custom window treatments, built in cabinetry enclosing front loader washer and dryer, 3 closets, built in window seat with storage, utility sink, recessed lighting, French door to back patio, door to garage
- Family/Great Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and stone hearth, vaulted ceiling, custom built ins, oversized windows, French doors with transom, recessed lighting, woven shades
- 1 1/2 car garage with electric doors and floor to ceiling storage, door to outdoors
- Powder Room featuring slate tile flooring, wood vanity with porcelain countertop, wainscoting, 2 light sconce
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation/Media Room featuring carpeting, wainscoting, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, 2 closets
- Utility Room
- 2nd Recreation Room Area featuring carpeting, wainscoting, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Storage Room
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, flush mount light fixture, rear hallway with 3 sconces and linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, bay window, pendant light fixture, crown molding, baseboard molding, Walk In Closet with custom adjustable shelving, drawers and hanging storage
- Master Bathroom featuring mosaic floor tile, custom wood vanity with quartz countertop and floor to ceiling cabinet with linen storage, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture, custom built in Jacuzzi tub with tile surround, custom window treatments, fan, large shower with tile surround, glass door, recessed light and block glass accent wall
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, wood blinds, arched ceiling, baseboard molding, 2 light fixtures with drum shades, Closet
- Jack and Jill Bath featuring floor tile, subway tile wainscoting, custom wood vanity with granite countertop, shower with tile surround and frameless glass door, wallpaper, recessed lighting, fan
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, chandelier, baseboard molding, wood blinds, Walk In Closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, semi-flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, wood blinds, 2 Closets
- Full Hall Bath featuring tile flooring, wainscoting, wood vanity with corian countertop, tub/shower combination with tile surround, 2 sconces, fan
- Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling, flush mount light fixture, wood blinds, baseboard molding, Closet
- Multi-level Bluestone Patio with conversational area, fireplace area with custom brick fireplace and area for barbeque, brick and bluestone walls
- Flower boxes
- Bluestone steps to meticulously landscaped private yard with mature trees and blooming perennials
- Picket fencing
- Deer fence
- All additions and work done by W. P. Lloyd custom builders
- Invisible Fence
- Water Softener
- Heating/AC, 2 zones
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm.
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC