307 Summit Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- $4,221 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Stunning center hall colonial located on Summit’s desirable ‘Northside’ near Mallard Pond. This wonderful home – which seamlessly integrates charming architectural features with modern amenities — is pristine and move-in ready to enjoy. The light filled and spacious interior has original oak floors and is perfect for entertaining. Additional features include new crisp white custom Kitchen featuring marble counters and floors along with high-end stainless steel appliances, all updated bathrooms, large Living Room featuring wood-burning fireplace and broad archway to elegant Dining Room. Spacious Master Bedroom Suite features sitting area, custom fitted walk-in closet and en suite access to luxurious updated Hall Bath. Lushly landscaped property highlighted by decorative trellises, spectacular gardens and screened in bluestone patio. Fabulous location within walking distance to downtown shopping and trains. Amazing value! This picture perfect home cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 307 Summit Avenue, Summit
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, wood door with etched glass sidelights, crown molding, 2 ceiling fixtures; access to center staircase, Dining Room and Kitchen, archway to Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, 4 windows with blinds and valences, fireplace with wood mantel and granite surround; broad archway to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, bay window with display ledge, chandelier, crown molding, chair rail; glass paned door to screened in patio with garage access, doorway to Kitchen
- Fully updated Kitchen with custom cabinetry with glass front accent panels, display shelving and soft-close drawers including knife and spice drawers, under-cabinet lighting, marble tile floor, ceramic tile backsplash, high end stainless steel appliances including, Wolf 6-burner range with oven below and stainless hood above, Jenn Air refrigerator/freezer, GE Profile built-in microwave, Miele dishwasher, farmhouse style sink with window above, recessed lighting, side door to driveway; access to lower level
- Den with hardwood floors, 3 windows with blinds, built-in cabinetry with storage and display shelving, closet, chair rail, picture frame moldings
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, chair rail, 2 windows, large closet
- Updated Full Bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with Corian top, storage below and built-in mirrored medicine chest above, light fixture, deep linen closet with shelving, shower over tub, window with wood blinds, ceiling fixture
- Landing with hardwood floors, light fixture and access to all bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite with hardwood floors, angled ceiling, walk-in closet with Elfa system shelving, 2 additional large closets with shelving, sitting area with bank of windows with wood blinds, additional window with wood blinds, en suite access to hall bath; access to attic storage
- Full Hall Bath with radiant heated ceramic tile floor, 2-sink vanity with marble top, storage below, and 2 framed mirrors above, 3 sconce lights, recessed lighting, deep crown molding, glass enclosed tiled shower with 2 showerheads, large double door linen closet; en suite access to Master Bedroom
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, large closet, angled ceiling, sitting area, 2 windows
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, 2 windows with mini-blinds, 2 closets
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lighting, 2 grade level windows, storage closets
- Workshop with tile floor, paneling, 2 workbenches, tool pegboard, tool shelving, fluorescent lighting and grade level window
- Laundry Area with Whirlpool Duet front load washer and dryer, utility sink
- Unfinished storage area with supplemental refrigerator/freezer, wine racks, storage closets
Additional Features/ Upgrades
- Single zone forced air heat/AC (2013)
- New high efficiency furnace installed (2007)
- Impeccably maintained hardwood floors throughout
- Screened-in bluestone patio
- 2-car detached garage (accessed via enclosed screened in patio) with electric doors and key pad entry
- Roof (2009)
- Exterior painting (2011)
- Gutters (2011)
- Electrical panel upgrade (2012)
- Professionally landscaped property with lush lawn, mature trees, perennial gardens, post & rail fence, trellis partitions, underground sprinkler system
- Kitchen update (2007) includes all new custom cabinetry, marble counter tops and floor, high end stainless steel appliances (Wolf stove 2016)
- First Level bath updated (2010) with new fixtures, vanity and window
- Second Level Bath fully remodeled (2012)
- Master Bedroom closet (2012)
- Attic insulation (2016)
- New carpet runner on staircase to second level installed and banister added (2016)
- Master Bedroom walk-in closet upgraded with Elfa storage system
- Lower Level upgrades include new Recreation Room carpet (2010), all walls painted with water tight seal paint, French drains and sump pumps (2012)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 4 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 3 | 1
- 3 | 1
- 3 | 1
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Don't be fooled by the MLS calling Summit "Summit City." It is NOT a city. Summit is known for having one of the best upscale town centers in the area. Living within walking distance of this town is AMAZING! The energetic town of Summit, NJ is surrounded by incredible real estate: absolutely exquisite estate homes, charming family homes and convenient, cozy town homes and condominiums. Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
Summit Commuting Info
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.
Summit BLOG POSTS
What’s for Dinner? Plenty of Options and Offers During Summit’s Restaurant Week!READ MORE
Local Fourth of July Celebrations Bring Fireworks, Flag Ceremonies, and Even Camel Rides!READ MORE
100th Home Sale Charity Program – We’re Almost There!READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC