307 Summit Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- $4,221 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Stunning center hall colonial located on Summit’s desirable ‘Northside’ near Mallard Pond. This wonderful home – which seamlessly integrates charming architectural features with modern amenities — is pristine and move-in ready to enjoy. The light filled and spacious interior has original oak floors and is perfect for entertaining. Additional features include new crisp white custom Kitchen featuring marble counters and floors along with high-end stainless steel appliances, all updated bathrooms, large Living Room featuring wood-burning fireplace and broad archway to elegant Dining Room. Spacious Master Bedroom Suite features sitting area, custom fitted walk-in closet and en suite access to luxurious updated Hall Bath. Lushly landscaped property highlighted by decorative trellises, spectacular gardens and screened in bluestone patio. Fabulous location within walking distance to downtown shopping and trains. Amazing value! This picture perfect home cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 307 Summit Avenue, Summit
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, wood door with etched glass sidelights, crown molding, 2 ceiling fixtures; access to center staircase, Dining Room and Kitchen, archway to Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, 4 windows with blinds and valences, fireplace with wood mantel and granite surround; broad archway to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, bay window with display ledge, chandelier, crown molding, chair rail; glass paned door to screened in patio with garage access, doorway to Kitchen
- Fully updated Kitchen with custom cabinetry with glass front accent panels, display shelving and soft-close drawers including knife and spice drawers, under-cabinet lighting, marble tile floor, ceramic tile backsplash, high end stainless steel appliances including, Wolf 6-burner range with oven below and stainless hood above, Jenn Air refrigerator/freezer, GE Profile built-in microwave, Miele dishwasher, farmhouse style sink with window above, recessed lighting, side door to driveway; access to lower level
- Den with hardwood floors, 3 windows with blinds, built-in cabinetry with storage and display shelving, closet, chair rail, picture frame moldings
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, chair rail, 2 windows, large closet
- Updated Full Bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with Corian top, storage below and built-in mirrored medicine chest above, light fixture, deep linen closet with shelving, shower over tub, window with wood blinds, ceiling fixture
- Landing with hardwood floors, light fixture and access to all bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite with hardwood floors, angled ceiling, walk-in closet with Elfa system shelving, 2 additional large closets with shelving, sitting area with bank of windows with wood blinds, additional window with wood blinds, en suite access to hall bath; access to attic storage
- Full Hall Bath with radiant heated ceramic tile floor, 2-sink vanity with marble top, storage below, and 2 framed mirrors above, 3 sconce lights, recessed lighting, deep crown molding, glass enclosed tiled shower with 2 showerheads, large double door linen closet; en suite access to Master Bedroom
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, large closet, angled ceiling, sitting area, 2 windows
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, 2 windows with mini-blinds, 2 closets
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lighting, 2 grade level windows, storage closets
- Workshop with tile floor, paneling, 2 workbenches, tool pegboard, tool shelving, fluorescent lighting and grade level window
- Laundry Area with Whirlpool Duet front load washer and dryer, utility sink
- Unfinished storage area with supplemental refrigerator/freezer, wine racks, storage closets
Additional Features/ Upgrades
- Single zone forced air heat/AC (2013)
- New high efficiency furnace installed (2007)
- Impeccably maintained hardwood floors throughout
- Screened-in bluestone patio
- 2-car detached garage (accessed via enclosed screened in patio) with electric doors and key pad entry
- Roof (2009)
- Exterior painting (2011)
- Gutters (2011)
- Electrical panel upgrade (2012)
- Professionally landscaped property with lush lawn, mature trees, perennial gardens, post & rail fence, trellis partitions, underground sprinkler system
- Kitchen update (2007) includes all new custom cabinetry, marble counter tops and floor, high end stainless steel appliances (Wolf stove 2016)
- First Level bath updated (2010) with new fixtures, vanity and window
- Second Level Bath fully remodeled (2012)
- Master Bedroom closet (2012)
- Attic insulation (2016)
- New carpet runner on staircase to second level installed and banister added (2016)
- Master Bedroom walk-in closet upgraded with Elfa storage system
- Lower Level upgrades include new Recreation Room carpet (2010), all walls painted with water tight seal paint, French drains and sump pumps (2012)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC