32 Jade Ln, Denville, NJ 07834Bernards
32 Jade Ln, Denville, NJ 07834
- 32 Jade Ln
Listing for Sale! 32 Jade Ln, Denville, NJ 078344
Call The Sue Adler Team 973-936-9129
Like new 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath 3000+ square foot multi-level townhome in active 55+ community featuring numerous luxury amenities. Open floor plan highlights include gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, center island with breakfast bar and dining area, Living Room with soaring double height ceilings, Family Room with fireplace; Master Bedroom Suite has tray ceiling, enormous walk-in closets and luxurious en suite bath. Finished lower level features large walk-out Recreation Room and 2 additional Bonus Rooms providing plenty of flexibility for use. Central location is minutes from charming downtown Denville and Midtown Direct train the NYC!
A short drive through the lush landscapes found just minutes from the classic small-town charm of Denville brings you to 32 Jade Lane, a move-in ready townhome in the upscale Regency at Denville 55+ townhome community. Step through the front door into the welcoming Entry Foyer and your first glimpse of all this home has to offer. Neutral tones throughout the unit provide the perfect backdrop for all styles of furniture and artwork while the open floor plan where rooms flow seamlessly from one to the next assures comfort and convenience for entertaining and daily life.
Prepare to be wowed by the grand Living Room just to the left where soaring double height ceilings, decorative wall moldings and an abundance of natural light afford family and guests an
inviting environment for gatherings large and small. Continue on into the spacious Dining Room to find the ideal setting for formal entertaining and holiday celebrations alike. Here, your guests will surely enjoy your gourmet creations prepared in the neighboring Kitchen. The open plan features fine custom cabinetry and high-end stainless steel appliances accented by rich hued granite counter tops. The center island breakfast bar is perfect for a quick snack while the adjacent Breakfast Room affords plenty of space for a casual meal appreciated while taking in the wooded views of the backyard. Take in some fresh air as you step through the sliding doors that lead to the wooden deck just outside, or continue on into the Family Room for some relaxation in front of the attractive gas fireplace adorned with a carved wood mantel and marble surround. Finish up some daily paperwork in the nearby Office fully outfitted with built-in custom shelving, file drawers and a desk. A conveniently located Powder Room and fully equipped Laundry Room complete the first level living space.
At the end of the day, stroll up the grand staircase to the second level where the Master Suite and two additional bedrooms assure comfort and privacy for family and guests. A double door entry welcomes you to the Master Bedroom where you’ll find an elegant tray ceiling and a spacious sitting area in which to unwind as light streams in through large windows. You’ll have no trouble finding room for all your clothing and shoes as the suite is home to enormous His & Hers walk-in closets with custom shelving and built-in dressers. You’re sure to appreciate the luxury found in the spa-like en suite bath highlighted by a 2-sink vanity, walk-in shower and an inviting Jacuzzi tub set in a raised tile surround. The two additional bedrooms, each with carpeting and ample closet space, have access to a Full Hallway Bath featuring another 2-sink vanity and direct en suite entry to the third bedroom.
And there’s more… the walk-out lower level is home to a large Recreation Room with sliding doors to a concrete patio and the lush greenery found outside. The space is perfect for movie watching in front of a big screen TV, game nights with friends or quiet time with your favorite book. Two additional carpeted Bonus Rooms provide flexibility for use as you see fit – an artist studio, a hobby room or even additional storage space– the choice is yours! A full bath and access to all utilities round out the lower level amenities. But that’s not all…All Regency residents have access to the nearby clubhouse where they can stay in shape in the fitness room, attend a club event in the meeting room or host a private party in the recreation room.
What’s more, this special home is just minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct Train to New York City as well as Denville’s downtown shopping and restaurants.
Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see how much the townhome at 32 Jade Lane has to offer. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make it yours!
Floor by Floor Details of 32 Jade Lane, Denville
- Entry Foyer with ceramic tile floor, wood door with sidelight and transom window above, crown molding, coat closet, light fixture; open to Living Room, Family Room, Office and center staircase
- Living Room with double height ceilings recessed lighting ceramic tile floor, picture frame moldings, chair rail, large picture window with shade and 2nd window above; broad archway to Dining Room
- Dining Room with ceramic tile floor, chair rail, tray ceiling with glass chandelier, crown molding, large picture window with window treatments; doorway to Kitchen and Breakfast Room
- Kitchen with custom cabinetry with glass fronted accent panel, pantry closet with shelving, granite counter tops, tiled backsplash, GE Profile stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 4 burner gas cook-top, double wall oven, microwave and refrigerator/freezer, center island with stainless steel double sink with disposal, storage cabinets and breakfast bar, recessed lighting, under-cabinet lighting; open to Breakfast Area and Family Room
- Breakfast Area with ceramic tile floor, windows on 3 sides with Hunter Douglas shades and window treatments, iron chandelier, recessed lighting, sliding door to deck
- Family Room with ceramic tile floor, gas fireplace with wood mantel and marble surround and hearth, 2 windows with wood blinds and window treatments, crown molding, recessed lighting; archway to Entry Foyer
- Office with double door entry, crown molding carpet, ceiling fan with light, full wall built-in with bookshelves, desk and storage cabinets, spot lighting, large picture window with wood blinds
- Powder Room with ceramic tile floor, furniture style vanity, 2 crystal sconces, crown molding, recessed lighting
- Laundry Room with ceramic tile floor, utility sink, storage cabinets, GE washer and dryer; access to garage
- Gallery Landing with carpet, chandelier, light fixture, linen closet with shelving; access to all bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite with double door entry, carpet, tray ceiling, crown molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fan with light, sitting area with volume ceiling, His & Hers walk-in closets with shelving and drawers, 5 windows with Hunter Douglass shades, double door entry to en suite bath featuring 2 sink vanity with Corian top, cabinets below and full mirrored wall with light fixture above, recessed lighting, corner Jacuzzi tub set in tile surround with window above, stall shower with sliding glass doors, tiled walls and 2 shower heads, separate commode
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, 2 windows with wood blinds, ceiling fan with light, recessed lighting, double closet
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, walk-in closet, ceiling fan with light, large picture window with shades, recessed lighting; en suite access to Hall Bath
- Hall Bath with ceramic tile floor, 2-sink vanity with granite counter top, full mirrored wall and light fixture above, storage cabinets below, shower over tub with tiled walls; access to Bedroom #3
- French door entry to carpeted staircase
- Recreation Room with carpet, sliding door walk-out access to covered Patio and backyard, recessed lighting, 2 windows with shades, 3 storage closets; access to utilities
- Bonus Room #1 with carpet, closet, recessed lighting, 2 wall sconces, en suite access to Hall Bath
- Exercise Room with carpet, ceiling fan with light
- Full Bath with tile floor, pedestal sink with mirror and glass shelf above, 2 wall sconces, recessed light, stall shower with sliding glass door and tiled walls
- Storage Room with two supplemental refrigerator/freezers
- 2-car garage with electric doors and 2 large storage closets
- Forced hot air heating/AC
- 2 sump pumps
- Whirlpool water softener
- Rear covered Patio on Lower Level and Deck on First Level
- Regency at Denville is an active 55 and older community with amenities including elegant clubhouse with fireplace, state-of the art fitness center, outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts; clubhouse also available to homeowners for rental for private parties