34 Byron Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 2 full, 2 half
- $4,760 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Pristine 4 Bedroom, 2 Full and 2 Half Bathroom Center Hall Colonial in the sought after Poet section of Short Hills steps from top-notch schools, Midtown Direct to NYC and premier restaurants and shopping. Nestled in a park-like setting with serene, private backyard, this outstanding home boasts spectacular Living Room with stunning fireplace, Dining Room with exquisite architectural details perfect for entertaining, bright and airy Family Room open to Kitchen, and spacious Gourmet Kitchen with top of the line amenities and doors to enormous backyard deck. Second Level features Master Bedroom with enormous walk-in closet/dressing area. Spa-like Master Bath. Three additional spacious and sunny bedrooms. Renovated Hall Bath. Lower Level with finished Recreation Room, Bonus Room, Laundry, Storage and renovated Powder Room. Meticulous landscaping. Magnificent deck. With a great location in the fantastic Poet section of Short Hills, 34 Byron Road has it all!
Room by Room Details of 34 Byron Road, Short Hills, NJ
- Front Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, pendant light fixture, Traditional Staircase to Second Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, wood burning fireplace with marble and custom white millwork surround and mantle, recessed lighting, double hung windows with custom window treatments, double door coat closet with custom built-in cabinetry
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, chair rail, chandelier, oversized picture window flanked by double hung windows
- Family Room featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, windows on one exposure, double hung windows on 2 exposures, pass through windows to Kitchen, custom built-in bookcases with open shelving and storage
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, custom cabinetry (some glass paneled), custom open shelving, granite countertops, stone subway tile backsplash with decorative inlay, recessed lighting, casement windows, stainless steel sink with commercial style faucet, GE Monogram stainless steel Refrigerator/Freezer, Wolf stainless steel cooktop, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, GE Monogram Stainless Steel double oven, GE Profile stainless steel microwave, U-Line stainless steel wine refrigerator, island with seating for 3 and storage, pendant light fixtures, Breakfast Nook with pendant light fixture with drum shade, sliding glass doors to outdoor deck, door to garage
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, tile border with decorative inlay, recessed lighting, vanity with storage and marble countertop
- Traditional Staircase to Second Level featuring carpet runner
- Second Level Landing/Hallway featuring carpet, flush mount light fixture, skylight, double door linen closet, pull down stairs to attic
- Master Bedroom featuring carpet, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fan with light, double hung windows with custom window treatments, dual double door closets
- Walk-in Closet/Dressing Area featuring carpet, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, custom built-in cabinetry with hanging, shelving and drawers
- Master Bathroom featuring stone floors, stone wainscoting with decorative border, recessed lighting, dual custom vanities with storage and granite countertops, dual wall mirrors, dual 4 light sconce, Jacuzzi soaking tub with stone surround and designer fixtures, oversized picture window flanked by casement windows, walk-in shower with stone floor, surround and built-in shelving, linen closet, separate toilet area featuring stone floor, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double hung window
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, ceiling fan with light, double hung windows with custom window treatments, walk-in closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, ceiling fan with light, double hung windows with custom window treatments, walk-in closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, double hung windows with blinds, walk-in closet
- Hallway Full Bathroom featuring wood look flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, vanity with storage and granite countertops, mirror, sconce, shower over tub with marble surround with decorative inlay and built-in shelving, rain showerhead, double hung window with blind
- Traditional Staircase with carpet to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpet, baseboard molding, drop ceiling, unfinished closet
- Media Room featuring carpet, baseboard molding, drop ceiling, walk-in closet
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, vanity with ceramic sink
- Laundry Room/Storage Area featuring Speed Queen top load washer, GE front load dryer, utility sink, Frigidaire refrigerator, workshop area with work desk, storm cellar door
- Bluestone walkway
- 2 car garage with hanging and shelving for tools
- Wired for alarm system
- New water heater – 2016
- New furnace – 2016
- Large, fenced in back yard
- Privacy landscaping
- Wood deck with grilling and seating area
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC