Newly Renovated 5 BD 3 1/2 bath Colonial on large flat property backing to woods!Summit
35 Little Wolf Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- 35 Little Wolf Rd
- 3 full, 1 half
New listing for Sale! 35 Little Wolf Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
The beautiful, winding roads of this sought after Summit neighborhood creates the perfect introduction to 35 Little Wolf Road. This 5 Bedroom 3 1/2 bath colonial has been renovated from top to bottom including new white kitchen and baths and decor that you can’t NOT fall in love with. There is a first floor guest suite, family room with built-ins, young hip decor through out, and the floor plan everyone wants! The yard is large and flat and backs to woods for total privacy – this is the whole package!
Upon arrival, step into the spacious entry foyer where your first glimpse of the open and airy floorplan comes into sight, with excellent flow for both entertaining and daily family life, the versatile floorplan will satisfy all of your family’s needs. To your right, abundant light streams in through the large bay window into the elegant Living Room with attractive hardwood floors throughout – a perfect setting for intimate gatherings and grand festivities alike. This room flows easily into the renovated Family Room through convenient pocket doors. Here you will find a stunning beam ceiling, strikingly contrasted by the beautifully updated all-white custom built-in shelving and cabinetry units that flank the fireplace with gorgeous honed granite surround and hearth. An equally elegant formal Dining Room with convenient access to the large eat-in Kitchen is ideal for entertaining family and friends. Continue on into the chefs’ dream kitchen, recently renovated and outfitted with custom cabinetry and top of the line appliances. Picture yourself sitting comfortably at the granite topped center island Breakfast Bar while gazing out at the lush, private backyard. The Kitchen also opens seamlessly into the Family Room, making preparing meals easy while still enjoying time with family and friends who are relaxing in the Family Room. Off of the Kitchen you will find a convenient first floor bedroom and full bathroom, ideal for a 1st Floor Guest Bedroom, in-law or Nanny suite. A lavish Powder Room, convenient Laundry/Mud Room and garage and rear access completes the first level living space.
When it’s time to retire at the end of the day you’ll proceed up the main staircase to the second level where 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 completely renovated bathrooms assure everyone has their own private retreat. The Master Suite beckons with plenty of light, a built-in office area, an attractive walk-in closet with custom shelving and a newly renovated spa-like en-suite bathroom, highlighted by a large glass enclosed shower and stunning double sinks. 3 additional spacious bedrooms with large windows, plenty of closet space and a newly renovated Hall Bathroom complete this level.
A newly renovated finished lower level provides plenty of recreational space for day and night fun, with high ceiling, new above grade windows and a huge storage area with a useful cedar closet. Enjoy a family game night in the large Recreation Room. Alternatively, venture outside to enjoy the private outdoor space, which backs to the Watchung Reservation offering the ultimate in privacy. With a canopy of mature trees and a beautiful slate patio, this backyard retreat provides a wonderful area for outdoor entertaining and enjoyment.
Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see how the vast array of upgraded features and renovations, flexible and spacious floor plan and desirable location make 35 Wolf Road the ideal place to call your family home.
Floor by Floor Details of 35 Little Wolf Road, Summit NJ
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floor, coat closet, dentil crown molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting and light fixture
- Living Room with hardwood floor, crown and baseboard molding, recessed lighting, bay window with display ledge and 2 additional windows
- Family Room with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, crown and baseboard molding, beamed ceiling, two custom built-in shelving/cabinetry units, fireplace with honed granite surround and hearth, stainless steel grill and wood mantle; two windows, ceiling fan with light, open to Kitchen and pocket door to Living Room
- Kitchen with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, window, GE Monogram stainless steel hood over stainless steel GE Monogram double oven and six-range gas stove with built-in griddle, GE Monogram stainless steel refrigerator, granite countertops with subway tile, double sink, custom cabinetry with glass front display on one side with built in wine rack and separate bar sink; pendant lighting over island with granite counter top, built-in GE Monogram stainless steel microwave drawer, breakfast bar and storage below; sliding doors to rear, Breakfast Area with stainless steel and granite light fixture above and open to Family Room
- Powder Room with tile marble mosaic floor, crown and baseboard molding, pedestal sink, damask wallpaper and mirror with light fixture above
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, crown and baseboard molding, chair rail, chandelier, bay window with display ledge and pocket door with access to Kitchen
- Bedroom #5 with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, closet, recessed lighting and three windows and full en-suite bathroom with mosaic tile floor, pedestal sink, mirror with light fixture above, stall shower with glass door and subway tile surround
- Laundry Room/Mud Room with slate floor, crown molding, two closets, built-in shelving, Maytag washer and dryer and access to rear yard and garage
- Master Suite with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, custom walk-in closet, ceiling fan with light, two windows; Office area with recessed lighting, hardwood floor and built-in desk
- Master Bathroom with porcelain tile floor, recessed lighting, window, double sinks with marble countertops and storage below, double mirrors and sconces, marble stall shower with glass enclosure with marble mosaic floor and subway tiled walls
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, closet, three windows and chandelier
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, closet, window and light fixture
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, closet, three windows and chandelier
- Hallway with hardwood floor, dentil molding, light fixture and linen closet
- Hallway Bathroom with porcelain tile floor, shower over tub with subway tiling, recessed lighting, window, sink with marble countertop and storage below and mirror with wall sconces
- Basement with hardwood-look ceramic tile floor, recessed lighting, high ceiling, above grade windows, baseboard molding, unfinished storage room with utility closet and two-door cedar closet and additional two utility closets
- Complete gut renovated Master Bathroom (2016)
- Complete gut renovated Hallway Bathroom (2016)
- Front landscaping including Durock paved walkway and lighting (2015)
- Complete gut renovated powder room (2014)
- Roof (2013)
- Front door (2013)
- Nest thermostats (2013)
- Anderson windows throughout home (2012, 2013)
- Complete gut renovated Basement Recreation Room including addition of above grade windows, sump pumps, in-wall dehumidifier, in-wall heaters and in-ceiling speakers (2012)
- Bay windows in Living Room and Dining Room (2012)
- Alarm system (2012)
- Complete gut renovated kitchen including all new GE Monogram appliances addition of window and sliding-door with steps to patio (2012)
- Hardwood floor replaced throughout first floor and staining of floor first and second floors (2012)
- Complete gut renovated Family Room including fireplace and mantle and built-in storage/shelving units (2012)
- Pocket doors between Kitchen/Dining Room and Family Room/Living Room (2012)
- Walk-in closet in Master Suite (2012)
- All hardware (hinges and knobs) on every door in the house upgraded (2012)
- Keypad entry locks on garage and front doors (2012)
- Rear slate patio on flat backyard that backs to the Watchung Reservation
- Two-car Garage with electric door openers
Visit The Community
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.