36 Blackstone Dr, Livingston, NJ 07039
- 3 Full
- $3,413 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
New Listing for Sale! 36 Blackstone Dr, Livingston, NJ 07039
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
Don’t miss this 4 bedroom, 3 full bath expanded ranch in the sought after Riker Hill section of Livingston with nearby top rated schools and close proximity to New York City. Situated on a large lot, this home is move-in ready. Beautiful details and updates include 2 Renovated Full Bathrooms complete with Carrara marble, Family Room with abundant sunlight and arched ceiling, spacious Master Bedroom Suite, 3 additional bedrooms (1 with En Suite Bathroom), open and airy floor plan with seamless living between indoors and outdoors, abundant deck space, in ground pool, large property for entertaining, brand new roof, siding and windows. This home, located in one of Livingston’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 36 Blackstone Drive in the sought after Riker Hill section of Livingston. If you are seeking a bright and airy home with great flow, look no further. This 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home hits all the right notes.
Drive up the tree-lined street and admire the landscaped flat property with plenty of parking for your guests. Walk up to the warm front door with lovely center arch lite and flanked by beautiful grey stoned façade. Enter the Foyer and your eye will immediately be enthralled by the sun drenched Living Room featuring hardwood floors, picture window and crown moldings. Move through a large graceful archway into the luminous Dining Room with hardwood floors and silver leaf light fixture, just waiting for your next dinner party. Walk into the Kitchen with crisp white cabinets and counters, stainless steel appliances, sub zero refrigerator and plenty of cabinets to store all your groceries and other wares. Step from the Kitchen down into the spacious Laundry Room with access to the Garage. This room has ample space to double as a Mud Room to hold all your jackets and sports equipment.
Move down the hall from the Living Room and you have arrived in the picture perfect Family Room which is so generously sized that it allows for 2 entertaining spaces. This space features an arched ceiling, hardwood floors, ample light and wood burning fireplace with traditional mantel. The Family Room is made for anything from large parties to cozy nights by the fire. Flow seamlessly from the Family Room into the Breakfast Room surrounded by 3 sets of sliding doors. Enjoy an iced tea and put your feet up in the spacious 3 Season Room right off of the Breakfast Room and with beautiful views of the large private deck and in-ground heated pool. The deck flows seamlessly off the 3 Season Room and Breakfast Room making indoor and outdoor living simple and easy. The expansive deck, flat backyard and pool are ideally suited for all your outdoor entertaining.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk down the hallway to find 3 of the home’s 4 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 includes 2 closets with custom adjustable shelving and a 3rd closet for additional storage. Bedroom 1 features a newly renovated Full Bathroom complete with Carrara marble topped vanity, Carrara marble hexagonal tiled floors and Carrara marble subway tiled shower complete with decorative shower niche for easy shower storage. Well sized bedrooms 2 and 3 share the gorgeously renovated Hall Full Bath featuring large Carrara marble topped vanity, Carrara marble hexagonal floor tile, Carrara marble subway tile surround bath/shower combination and decorative shower niche.
Upstairs you will be in awe of the open and roomy Master Bedroom Suite encompassing the entire 2nd floor. The Master Suite boasts tons of sunlight, hardwood floors, recessed lights and roman shades. The Master Bathroom includes vanity and tub/shower combination. Spacious master closet has plenty of space so that everything will be neatly tucked away.
With its incredible neighborhood, Blue Ribbon Schools, proximity to New York City and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants, 36 Blackstone Drive is the perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 36 Blackstone Drive, Livingston
- Entryway with crown molding, hardwood floors and silver leaf chandelier
- Staircase leading to 2nd level Master Suite
- Living Room with hardwood floors, large picture window, recessed lighting, crown molding and baseboard molding (currently being used as Dining Room)
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, side by side windows, crown molding, baseboard molding and silver leaf chandelier (currently being used as Playroom)
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, breakfast bar, stainless GE Profile double ovens, built in Sub Zero refrigerator, stainless LG dishwasher,
- Breakfast Room with 3 sets of sliding doors, hardwood floors, skylight, arched ceiling
- Oversized 3 Season Sun Room off Breakfast Room with terra cotta tile, floor to ceiling windows on 2 walls
- Family Room with wood burning fireplace flanked by 2 windows, classic mantel with inset paneling, stone flooring underneath mantel, skylight, arched ceiling, recessed lighting, new ceiling fan
- Additional Den Space adjacent to Family Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding and recessed lighting
- Laundry Room with built in front loading stainless washer and dryer, tile floor, access to garage
- Renovated Hallway Full Bath with brand new large vanity with storage, Carrara marble countertops, Cararra marble hexagonal floor tile, Carrara marble subway tile in shower/tub combination, decorative shower niche
- Bedroom #2 is En Suite with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, new ceiling fan, 2 double door closets with adjustable shelving, walk-in closet for additional storage
- En Suite Full Bathroom in Bedroom #2 with brand new vanity with Carrara marble top, Carrara marble hexagonal floor tile and Carrara marble subway tile in shower and decorative shelf niche
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, new ceiling fan, side by side windows and large closet
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, side by side windows and large closet
- Master Bedroom Suite with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding and new ceiling fan
- Walk in closet (flexibly being used for desk and walk in closet)
- Master Bathroom with shower over tub and vanity
- Unfinished basement, new French drains, sump pumps
- Just under .6 acres
- 2 Recently remodeled Full Bathrooms on First Level
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Heated, Fenced In Pool
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Flat property with Pool and spacious wood deck
- New Hardie Board siding
- New French Drains
- 2 sump pumps
- New Roof with guaranty
- All new windows
- Home Audio System in Family Room and exterior deck
- Forced air heat/AC
- In-ground irrigation system
- Alarm system
DETAILS & FEATURES
- All new windows
- 2 car garage
- Alarm system
#livingstonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 3 | 2
- 3 | 1
- 3 | 1
- 3 | 1
About LivingstonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
If you are familiar with Livingston from years back, come back and visit, because today's Livingston does not look like the same town. The new town East Hills Dog Park & Fitness Trail center is amazing, new restaurants are opening everywhere, and the crazy thing is, Livingston is often overlooked because its not on the direct train line into NYC. However, a quick drive down South Orange Ave is all you need to hop on the train, and from there its an easy commute. Plus, the bus is an option as well. Easy access to NYC, reasonable prices (especially compared to some of the train-line towns), and wonderful schools make Livingston a great place to live!
Livingston School Information
The Livingston School district is renowned for its consistently high level of student achievement and ranks among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools – Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside Mt. Pleasant Elementary, Riker Hill – as well as two middle schools – Mount Pleasant, and Heritage – and a high school, Livingston High School
Livingston High School has been named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine. The school has won first place in the Essex County Mathematics Competition every year from 1989 to 2009 and offers a great range of 26 AP courses. In New Jersey Monthy’s 2010 ranking of New Jersey high schools, Livingston ranked at 22 out of 322. Livingston High School students also regularly receive recognition for their outstanding artistic and athletic achievements. The school recently underwent extensive building and renovation that will gave it 14 new science rooms, new fine arts and technology facilities, major classroom renovations, and a gymnasium facility capable of housing all the students.
Mt. Pleasant Middle School educates all of the sixth graders in the Livingston School District before they move on to Heritage Middle School for grades 7-8.
Livingston is a great place for families, with some awesome activities and camps for kids outside of school hours. Among the best are Camp Horizons, on the grounds of Newark Academy in Livingston, which has great facilities and a wide variety of activities; Weekday, run by the YMCA; and the Gesher Summer program.
Gibbs College on West Mount Pleasant Avenue, Route 10, is a center for higher education specializing in business, administration, computer technology, graphic arts, medical assisting and criminal justice.
|9Livingston Sr High School||9-12||30 Robert Harp Dr, Livingston, NJ 07039|
Livingston Commuting Info
Bus to NYC from Livingston Provides commuter service from Livingston & West Orange into the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, as well as service to Atlantic City.
The Community Coach runs through the center of Livingston to the NY Port Authority Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, while NJ Transit buses 70, 71, 73 and the MCM-3 travel between Livingston and Newark, Florham Park and West Caldwell, stopping at other towns and shopping malls en route. Livingston is served by several main roads, including the Interstate 280, Route 10, County Route 508 and the Eisenhower Parkway. Commuter parking passes are available for the South Mountain Arena in West Orange For information, call Essex County Department of Parks at 973-268-3500. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston also has a Shuttle to the South Orange Train Station (With direct train service to NYC). This is for residents and non-residents. It costs $2.00 each way and Parking is free at the Livingston Mall. You can visit www.LivingstonExpressShuttle.org for more information.
Livingston BLOG POSTS
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
“In The Know” Summer Editions are Here!READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC (Short Hills)
- 37 Minutes to NYC