36 Blackstone Dr, Livingston, NJ 07039
- 3 Full
- $3,413 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
New Listing for Sale! 36 Blackstone Dr, Livingston, NJ 07039
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
Don’t miss this 4 bedroom, 3 full bath expanded ranch in the sought after Riker Hill section of Livingston with nearby top rated schools and close proximity to New York City. Situated on a large lot, this home is move-in ready. Beautiful details and updates include 2 Renovated Full Bathrooms complete with Carrara marble, Family Room with abundant sunlight and arched ceiling, spacious Master Bedroom Suite, 3 additional bedrooms (1 with En Suite Bathroom), open and airy floor plan with seamless living between indoors and outdoors, abundant deck space, in ground pool, large property for entertaining, brand new roof, siding and windows. This home, located in one of Livingston’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 36 Blackstone Drive in the sought after Riker Hill section of Livingston. If you are seeking a bright and airy home with great flow, look no further. This 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home hits all the right notes.
Drive up the tree-lined street and admire the landscaped flat property with plenty of parking for your guests. Walk up to the warm front door with lovely center arch lite and flanked by beautiful grey stoned façade. Enter the Foyer and your eye will immediately be enthralled by the sun drenched Living Room featuring hardwood floors, picture window and crown moldings. Move through a large graceful archway into the luminous Dining Room with hardwood floors and silver leaf light fixture, just waiting for your next dinner party. Walk into the Kitchen with crisp white cabinets and counters, stainless steel appliances, sub zero refrigerator and plenty of cabinets to store all your groceries and other wares. Step from the Kitchen down into the spacious Laundry Room with access to the Garage. This room has ample space to double as a Mud Room to hold all your jackets and sports equipment.
Move down the hall from the Living Room and you have arrived in the picture perfect Family Room which is so generously sized that it allows for 2 entertaining spaces. This space features an arched ceiling, hardwood floors, ample light and wood burning fireplace with traditional mantel. The Family Room is made for anything from large parties to cozy nights by the fire. Flow seamlessly from the Family Room into the Breakfast Room surrounded by 3 sets of sliding doors. Enjoy an iced tea and put your feet up in the spacious 3 Season Room right off of the Breakfast Room and with beautiful views of the large private deck and in-ground heated pool. The deck flows seamlessly off the 3 Season Room and Breakfast Room making indoor and outdoor living simple and easy. The expansive deck, flat backyard and pool are ideally suited for all your outdoor entertaining.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk down the hallway to find 3 of the home’s 4 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 includes 2 closets with custom adjustable shelving and a 3rd closet for additional storage. Bedroom 1 features a newly renovated Full Bathroom complete with Carrara marble topped vanity, Carrara marble hexagonal tiled floors and Carrara marble subway tiled shower complete with decorative shower niche for easy shower storage. Well sized bedrooms 2 and 3 share the gorgeously renovated Hall Full Bath featuring large Carrara marble topped vanity, Carrara marble hexagonal floor tile, Carrara marble subway tile surround bath/shower combination and decorative shower niche.
Upstairs you will be in awe of the open and roomy Master Bedroom Suite encompassing the entire 2nd floor. The Master Suite boasts tons of sunlight, hardwood floors, recessed lights and roman shades. The Master Bathroom includes vanity and tub/shower combination. Spacious master closet has plenty of space so that everything will be neatly tucked away.
With its incredible neighborhood, Blue Ribbon Schools, proximity to New York City and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants, 36 Blackstone Drive is the perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 36 Blackstone Drive, Livingston
- Entryway with crown molding, hardwood floors and silver leaf chandelier
- Staircase leading to 2nd level Master Suite
- Living Room with hardwood floors, large picture window, recessed lighting, crown molding and baseboard molding (currently being used as Dining Room)
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, side by side windows, crown molding, baseboard molding and silver leaf chandelier (currently being used as Playroom)
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, breakfast bar, stainless GE Profile double ovens, built in Sub Zero refrigerator, stainless LG dishwasher,
- Breakfast Room with 3 sets of sliding doors, hardwood floors, skylight, arched ceiling
- Oversized 3 Season Sun Room off Breakfast Room with terra cotta tile, floor to ceiling windows on 2 walls
- Family Room with wood burning fireplace flanked by 2 windows, classic mantel with inset paneling, stone flooring underneath mantel, skylight, arched ceiling, recessed lighting, new ceiling fan
- Additional Den Space adjacent to Family Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding and recessed lighting
- Laundry Room with built in front loading stainless washer and dryer, tile floor, access to garage
- Renovated Hallway Full Bath with brand new large vanity with storage, Carrara marble countertops, Cararra marble hexagonal floor tile, Carrara marble subway tile in shower/tub combination, decorative shower niche
- Bedroom #2 is En Suite with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, new ceiling fan, 2 double door closets with adjustable shelving, walk-in closet for additional storage
- En Suite Full Bathroom in Bedroom #2 with brand new vanity with Carrara marble top, Carrara marble hexagonal floor tile and Carrara marble subway tile in shower and decorative shelf niche
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, new ceiling fan, side by side windows and large closet
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, side by side windows and large closet
- Master Bedroom Suite with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding and new ceiling fan
- Walk in closet (flexibly being used for desk and walk in closet)
- Master Bathroom with shower over tub and vanity
- Unfinished basement, new French drains, sump pumps
- Just under .6 acres
- 2 Recently remodeled Full Bathrooms on First Level
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Heated, Fenced In Pool
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Flat property with Pool and spacious wood deck
- New Hardie Board siding
- New French Drains
- 2 sump pumps
- New Roof with guaranty
- All new windows
- Home Audio System in Family Room and exterior deck
- Forced air heat/AC
- In-ground irrigation system
- Alarm system
DETAILS & FEATURES
- All new windows
- 2 car garage
- Alarm system
#livingstonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About LivingstonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Livingston is a comfortable, high-quality suburb with wonderful schools, a thriving culinary scene, convenient shopping, and hassle-free commuting options to NYC. The community pride of this area is unmistakable, ever-present in its social and family-friendly atmosphere as well as the community events and programs that are offered. The local amenities and ease of living have caused the area to receive constant attention from homebuyers seeking a smart investment in a valuable locale. Residents love calling Livingston their home and delight in watching their community consistently improve and evolve.
Livingston School Information
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
|9Livingston Sr High School||9-12||30 Robert Harp Dr, Livingston, NJ 07039|
Livingston Commuting Info
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston BLOG POSTS
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
Chatham, Livingston, Summit Ranked Among Safest NJ School DistrictsREAD MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC (Short Hills)
- 37 Minutes to NYC