37 Rogers Pl, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
- 3 full
- $2,511 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
For Sale: $699,000 | For Rent: $4,500 per month
Fabulous Farmhouse-style home with top-notch renovations! High-end design at every turn! Move right in to this 4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath home located in sought after Berkeley Heights just minutes from Route 78, blue ribbon schools and New York City transportation. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Fabulous Family Room with 3 sets of French doors just off Kitchen and opening up to outdoor deck. Stunning Master Bedroom Retreat with vaulted ceiling and tons of closet space. Great floor plan and flow for entertaining. Delightful front porch, pocket doors, original hardwood floors and neutral paint tones throughout. Enormous finished Lower Level with Recreation Room. This home is truly charming and will not last!
Room by Room Details of 37 Rogers, Berkeley Heights
- Front door with stained glass
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and brick and stone surround, plantation shutters, crown molding, baseboard molding, 2 sconces, built in shelving
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, wood blinds, fan/ceiling light, Closet, baseboard molding
- Full Bath featuring floor tile, bath/shower combination, pedestal sink, linen closet, wood blinds, fan
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture with drum shade, wood blinds, doorway with pocket doors to Kitchen, doorway with pocket doors to Family Room
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, 3 sets of French doors to outdoor deck, wood blinds, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, fan, baseboard molding, Bose speakers
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring custom wood cabinetry with bead board detail, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless sink with double basin, oversized island with storage and seating for 4, Kitchen Aid stainless refrigerator, Kitchen Aid cooktop, Zephyr stainless hood, Bosch stainless dishwasher, Kitchen Aid stainless wall oven, Kitchen Aid stainless built in microwave, recessed lighting, pendant light fixtures, storage cabinets with buffet, Breakfast Area, wood blinds
- Side door to driveway area
- Staircase to Lower Level
- Second Floor landing featuring carpeting, linen closet, drop down attic access
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, 2 double door closets, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, wood blinds, Master Bathroom featuring tumbled floor tile, pedestal sink, glass door shower, skylight, fan, built in cabinet, wood blinds
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, wood blinds, double door Closet, baseboard molding
- Full Hallway Bath featuring tumbled tile, vanity with laminate countertop, glass shelf, medicine cabinet, 3 light sconce, bath/shower combination, fan, skylight, recessed light
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, 2 Closets, recessed lighting, ceiling fan
- Large Recreation Room area featuring carpeting, wet bar with built in cabinetry and granite countertops, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Storage Closets
- Utility Room
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Walkout door to backyard
- Front porch
- Brick paver side walkway
- Manicured landscaping
- Maintenance free deck with railings
- Flat yard with privacy
- Maintenance free siding
#berkeleyheightsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Berkeley HeightsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The Berkeley Heights community is one of the most highly coveted places to live in New Jersey. As of 2010, this family-friendly is perpetually reaching new heights in popularity due to its quality schools, pristine homes, thriving commerce, and stress-free commuting. The small town atmosphere is impossible to miss, enhanced by the plethora of independently owned restaurants and small businesses, and the numerous entertainment options and recreational amenities help every new resident feel at home in this tight-knit social scene. Berkeley Heights is frequently acknowledged in national magazines as one of the top small towns to live in the country for a good reason - this charming area offers a quiet residential appeal with all of the modern conveniences and excitement that one could ask for. Residents love the ability to experience NYC and all of the nearby attractions while still having the ability to enjoy tranquil living.
Berkeley Heights School Information
Berkeley Heights Public Schools are distinguished by their community and family involvement, high-quality curriculum, dedicated staff, and individualized, student-focused educational methods. The district consists of The Mary Kay McMillin Early Childhood Center, Mountain Park Elementary, Thomas P. Hughes Elementary, William Woodruff Elementary, Columbia Middle School and Governor Livingston High School. BHPS focuses on rigorous educational programs that pay special attention to ensure that art, culture, technology, and moral character are all interwoven into to their excellent curriculum. The district offers a wide range of advanced placement courses as well as supportive services for students of all abilities. Well over 90 percent of graduates pursue higher education and BHPS consistently exceeds district, state, and national standards. This incredible level of performance has earned the district it’s reputation as one of the best in the country as well as acknowledgments in numerous national publications. Berkeley Heights residents take great pride in the educational achievements of their students, showing their dedication to providing the best for future generations.
Berkeley Heights Commuting Info
Berkeley Heights features a small-town, residential charm while providing easy commuting options throughout NJ and into NYC. The Berkeley Heights Train Station offers routes to Hoboken, Newark, and Penn Station, and the nearby Summit Train Station provides additional, convenient bus and rail routes to NYC.
By car, route 78 is easily accessible within Berkeley Heights and provides a direct route to Manhattan in well under one hour, with Route 22 and the Garden State Parkway close by to make traversing in-state convenient and hassle-free. The area also offers easy access to the Newark Liberty International Airport, a necessity for the jetsetting businessperson.
Berkeley Heights BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC