398 Wyoming Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,655 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Stunning 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath, exceptionally well-maintained Colonial with central air conditioning and two car garage in sought after Wyoming section of Millburn where architectural details abound! Living Room with fireplace flanked by original built-in bookcases. Spacious formal Dining Room with wood wainscoting and easy access to Kitchen. Bright and airy Family Room and Sun Room – perfect for relaxing and entertaining! All Bedrooms are large, bright and airy. Pristine Bathrooms. Deck for outdoor entertaining. Less than a block to top-rated Wyoming Elementary School without crossing a street and easy access to Slayton Field and direct trains to NYC! Near shopping and restaurants in Maplewood and Millburn. 398 Wyoming Avenue won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 398 Wyoming Avenue, Millburn
- Entry Wood Door with decorative glass sidelights
- Entry Vestibule featuring black slate flooring, baseboard molding, bead board arched ceiling, pendant light fixture, French door to Living Room
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, wood burning fireplace with stone/brick surround and mantle, built-in bookcases, double hung windows, coat closet, traditional staircase to Second Level
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wood wainscoting, crown molding, pendant light fixture, double hung windows
- Sun Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, side-by-side double hung windows on one exposure
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, side-by-side double hung windows on one exposure, 2 additional double hung windows, closet with hanging and shelving.
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, pendant light fixture, pedestal sink, beveled mirror, sconce, double hung window
- Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dental detail, recessed lighting, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stone tile backsplash, stainless steel sink, Jenn-Air oven/stove with outside exhaust, Bosch dishwasher, Amana Refrigerator/Freezer, utility closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, pendant light fixture, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, additional closet with hanging and shelving, door to Third Level Attic, double hung window
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, sconce lighting, double hung windows, closet with hanging and shelving
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, sconce lighting, double hung windows, large closet with hanging and shelving, Jack-n-Jill bathroom, access to Office area
- Office featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, double hung windows
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, double hung windows, large closet with hanging and shelving, Jack-n-Jill bathroom, access to Office area
- Jack-n-Jill Bathroom featuring white tile flooring with decorative black tile inlay, tile wainscoting, crown molding, recessed lighting, vanity with sink and storage, medicine cabinet with mirror, walk-in shower with frosted glass door and tile surround
- Hallway Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, vanity with storage, flush mount light fixture, shower over tub with subway tile surround, double hung window
- Traditional wood staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room/Utility Room featuring painted concrete flooring, bead board wall on two exposures, built-in storage area under stairs with shelving
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, built-in workshop cabinetry on one exposure with countertop and storage, utility closet, Whirlpool top load washer and front load gas dryer, door to outside
- Unfinished storage area
- Bedroom #4/Office featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double door closet, door to outside bluestone patio and backyard
- Large, flat, partially fenced back yard with mature evergreen plantings
- Wood deck featuring seating area with steps down to Weber grill
- Bluestone patio and walkway to garage
- Two-car electrified garage with room for hanging and storage of tools
- Attic with walk-in closet, floor to ceiling hanging and shelving and additional shelves and storage cabinets
- Whole house fan in ceiling of second floor landing
- Wyoming section of Millburn with US News Gold Medal schools
- Steps to Wyoming school (top NJ and national elementary school) without crossing a street
- Steps to Slayton field with access to tennis courts, baseball field, basketball court and playground
- Millburn train station within walking distance
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
New Listing: 70 Wellington Ave, Short Hills NJ 07078READ MORE
Rocktoberfest – Something for EveryoneREAD MORE
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC