4 Creighton Dr, Livingston, NJ 07039Livingston Twp.
4 Creighton Dr, Livingston, NJ 07039
- 4 Creighton Dr
- Livingston Twp.
Exclusive Listing for Sale! 4 Creighton Dr, Livingston, NJ 07039
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
Move right in to this one-of-a-kind professionally-designed custom 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath ranch in the sought after Coventry neighborhood. Contemporary open floor plan with high end NYC-chic finishes, clean lines, large windows, dark wood floors, all new systems with smart home technology. Living Room with electric strip fireplace open to Dining Room and designer Kitchen – all with views of spectacular backyard with in ground pool, travertine deck and covered porch. Luxurious Master Bedroom suite featuring dressing area with custom closets and spa like en suite bath. Fully finished lower level with Rec Room, Home Office, bedroom and full bath. Don’t miss this fabulous opportunity to own this nearly new home!
Welcome to 4 Creighton Drive, a one-of-a-kind custom ranch in the heart of the sought after Coventry neighborhood of Livingston. A 2014 complete renovation designed by Joe Rispo of JL Designs, Millburn incorporates NYC-chic style into an open floor plan with high end finishes and smart home technology. Large windows and skylights throughout bring the outdoors inside while providing spectacular views of the surrounding property.
Upon arrival via the large circular driveway, you’ll enter the home through the custom wood door with glass accents and sidelights. Warm hued, eco-friendly bamboo floors span throughout the first level and lead you to all of the home’s living and entertaining spaces. Step to the right to enter the spacious Living Room where an electric fireplace set in a full wall surround becomes the focal point of the room. It’s the perfect place to gather for quiet conversation with friends or grand holiday celebrations. An adjacent front facing seating area provides even more space and flexibility for daily use. A full windowed wall with sliding doors brings the outdoor beauty right into the home and expands your choices for entertaining. The covered travertine patio has a dining area and TV lounging area overlooking the pool and surrounding landscape – perfect for cocktails on a warm summer night or a relaxing brunch in the morning. The playground, fire pit, and large grassy area complete the backyard oasis.
Central to the open first level is the Plain & Fancy designer Kitchen inspired by any cook’s dream. It features top-of-the-line appliances, sleek acrylic laminate cabinetry with striking chrome hardware, attractive Caesar stone counter tops, and a large center island with Breakfast Bar. It’s the perfect place to prepare your favorite gourmet creations that can be easily served in the neighboring Dining Room just to the left. Continue down the hallway to an expansive Exercise Room where you’ll be thrilled to get in your morning workout as light cascades in all directions thanks to large skylights and sliding doors that once again take you to the impressive backyard. Enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped Laundry Room and an elegant Powder Room located just down the hall.
The flawless fluency of the daily living and entertainment spaces transmits seamlessly to the private bedroom wing located on the opposite side of the home. Four spacious bedrooms assure the ultimate in comfort and convenience for family and guests. Immerse yourself in luxury as you enter the Master Suite featuring amenities worthy of a 5-star hotel. Drenched in light streaming in from large picture windows, the Master bedroom enjoys access to the covered outdoor porch as well as a spacious dressing area with an elegant walk-in closet highlighted by sleek built-in custom cabinetry. Two separate doorways lead you to the spa-like en suite bath where you can unwind in the large free standing tub or, if you prefer, indulge in the relaxing glass enclosed shower…all while enjoying views of the lush greenery outside. Three additional bedrooms with wood floors and plenty of closet space (one with en suite bath) and a full hallway bath complete the bedroom wing.
And there’s more…a fully finished lower level is home to a large Recreation Room with hardwood floors and plenty of storage space, an additional bedroom, a full bath with stylish modern décor and a handsome home office reached through an attractive glass door entry.
Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see that 4 Creighton Drive is a “like new” home that’s ready and waiting for you to move into. A private retreat in the midst of world-class amenities with easy access to top ranked schools and a 5 minute walk to NYC transportation, it’s a property that’s nothing short of perfection.
Floor by Floor Details of 4 Creighton Drive, Livingston
- Entry Foyer with modern wood front door with glass accents, sidelights, and keyless door entry system, 5” wide eco-friendly, toxin-free bamboo floors, large double door coat closet, 2 pendant light fixtures in tray ceiling; access to Living Room and Bedroom Wing
- Living Room with bamboo floors, large electric strip fireplace with floor to ceiling ceramic tile surround, recessed and spot lighting, tray ceiling, built-in ceiling speakers, full windowed wall with 2 sets of sliding doors to patio and backyard, additional seating area with large picture window facing front yard; open to Kitchen and Dining Room
- Plain & Fancy designer kitchen featuring custom quiet-close acrylic laminate cabinets, Caesar stone quartz countertops, glass tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances including Wolf 30” electric/convection double wall oven, Wolf six-burner gas range with Viking hood above, Wolf built-in microwave oven, 48” Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer with integrated cabinetry panel, 24” Bosch dishwasher with matching cabinetry panel, double stainless steel sink with pot filler faucet, “floating” pantry cabinet, recessed lighting, Caesar stone topped center island with breakfast bar, contemporary chandelier, storage cabinets and skylight above, large window with shade; open to Dining Room, Living Room and access to lower level
- Dining Room with bamboo floors, contemporary chandelier, built-in ceiling speakers; open to rear hallway with Powder Room, Laundry Room, Exercise Room and access to Garage and backyard/pool
- Powder Room with ceramic tile floor, porcelain “bowl” sink with mirror and light fixture above, chrome hardware
- Laundry Room with faux wood grain tile, washer and dryer, utility sink and light fixture
- Exercise Room with engineered wood floor, 2 skylights, built-in ceiling speakers, recessed lighting, sliding doors to backyard, side door entrance to outside with keyless door entry system
- Bedroom #2 with bamboo floors, recessed lighting, double door closet, sliding door to covered patio
- Bedroom #3 with bamboo floors, double door closet with sliding doors, large window with shade, en suite bath featuring ceramic tile floor, vanity with Caesar stone countertop, chrome hardware, mirrored medicine cabinet and light fixture above, shower over tub with tiled walls, built-in corner shelf, and 2 shower heads
- Bedroom #4 with bamboo floors, closet, 2 large windows, recessed lighting
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring bedroom with bamboo floors, recessed lighting, tray ceiling, full picture-windowed wall facing backyard, side door to covered patio, dressing area with double door closet with wire shelving, large walk-in closet with contemporary glass sliding doors, custom shelving, drawers, mirrored corner cabinet, 2 separate doorways to en suite bath highlighted by ceramic tile floor, floating 2-sink vanity with Caesar stone counter top, mirrored medicine cabinets and light fixture above each sink, volume ceiling with recessed lights and built-in speakers, large free-standing acrylic soaking tub, glass enclosed shower with luxury 5-jet master shower panel, built-in bench, tiled walls, large window with shade, full mirrored wall, separate commode with window
- Recreation Room with engineered wood floors, built-in ceiling speakers, recessed lighting, 5 large storage closets, access to utilities
- Bedroom #5 with engineered wood floors, egress window with shade, walk-in closet, recessed lighting
- Home Office with glass door entry and sidelights, engineered wood floors, recessed lighting
- Full Bath with tile floor, chrome and glass pedestal sink with built-in mirrored medicine cabinet and light fixture above, recessed lights, stall shower with glass door, tiled walls and built-in corner shelf
- Circular, blacktop two car-width driveway with landscaped center island
- Covered rear porch with dining and lounging areas with travertine tiles, cedar-paneled ceiling, recessed lights, and mounted television and speakers
- 20’x40’ in-ground liner pool with automatic pool cover, wireless remote, and child-proof code
- Flat, grassy area with children’s playground and paved sitting area around fire pit
2014 full home renovation included the following upgrades:
- New wall insulation
- New plumbing
- New electrical wiring
- New furnace
- New Pella windows
- New roof
- New outdoor Hardie-plank siding
- New contemporary styled aluminum and tempered glass garage door
- Keyless door entry system
- High end security system including 18 window sensors, 4 outdoor night vision cameras, 4 DVRs recording 24/7
- Whole house smart-home system including phone-controlled heating/cooling, door locks, interior/exterior lighting, security cameras and security alarms
- Whole house audio system controlled by phone/I-Pad
- Whole house in-wall wiring for cable
- Whole house 20 kw Generac natural gas back-up generator
- Egress from basement
Indoor features include:
- Large picture windows throughout
- Modern interior doors with chrome hardware
- 5” wide bamboo floors (eco-friendly, toxin free) throughout
- 2-car garage with electric door
Outdoor features include:
- Professionally landscaped property with fenced in backyard featuring in ground pool
- Covered porch with stained cedar roof and recessed lighting
- Travertine deck and porch
- Electric pool cover with wireless remote and child-proof code
- Paved sitting area around fire pit
- New pool equipment and pipes
- New pool deck
- Kids playground
- 10’x10’ double-door cedar shed
- Newly paved driveway
- New metal gates
Visit The Community
The Livingston School district is renowned for its consistently high level of student achievement and ranks among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools – Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside Mt. Pleasant Elementary, Riker Hill – as well as two middle schools – Mount Pleasant, and Heritage – and a high school, Livingston High School
Livingston High School has been named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine. The school has won first place in the Essex County Mathematics Competition every year from 1989 to 2009 and offers a great range of 26 AP courses. In New Jersey Monthy’s 2010 ranking of New Jersey high schools, Livingston ranked at 22 out of 322. Livingston High School students also regularly receive recognition for their outstanding artistic and athletic achievements. The school recently underwent extensive building and renovation that will gave it 14 new science rooms, new fine arts and technology facilities, major classroom renovations, and a gymnasium facility capable of housing all the students.
Mt. Pleasant Middle School educates all of the sixth graders in the Livingston School District before they move on to Heritage Middle School for grades 7-8.
Livingston is a great place for families, with some awesome activities and camps for kids outside of school hours. Among the best are Camp Horizons, on the grounds of Newark Academy in Livingston, which has great facilities and a wide variety of activities; Weekday, run by the YMCA; and the Gesher Summer program.
Gibbs College on West Mount Pleasant Avenue, Route 10, is a center for higher education specializing in business, administration, computer technology, graphic arts, medical assisting and criminal justice.
Bus to NYC from Livingston Provides commuter service from Livingston & West Orange into the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, as well as service to Atlantic City.
The Community Coach runs through the center of Livingston to the NY Port Authority Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, while NJ Transit buses 70, 71, 73 and the MCM-3 travel between Livingston and Newark, Florham Park and West Caldwell, stopping at other towns and shopping malls en route. Livingston is served by several main roads, including the Interstate 280, Route 10, County Route 508 and the Eisenhower Parkway. Commuter parking passes are available for the South Mountain Arena in West Orange For information, call Essex County Department of Parks at 973-268-3500. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston also has a Shuttle to the South Orange Train Station (With direct train service to NYC). This is for residents and non-residents. It costs $2.00 each way and Parking is free at the Livingston Mall. You can visit www.LivingstonExpressShuttle.org for more information.