Spectacular 6BD Coventry Custom Home Rebuilt from the Ground Up in 2003!Livingston Twp.
4 Nottingham Road, Livingston NJ 07039
- 4 Nottingham Road
- Livingston Twp.
- 5 full, 1 half
Listing for Sale! 4 Nottingham Road, Livingston, NJ 07039
Call for Price and Private Showing: Laurie Silver-Corsello 973-936-9129
Enjoy luxury at every turn is this spectacular 6 bedroom, 5 ½ bath, 5,000+ square foot Coventry colonial totally rebuilt from the ground up in 2003! Excellent flow for both entertaining and daily life. Impressive 2-story entry leads to Living Room, banquet sized Dining Room and chef’s dream gourmet kitchen featuring top of the line appliances and dramatic breakfast room with rotunda ceiling overlooking outdoor covered veranda and lush flat backyard. Private 5-star Master Bedroom suite highlighted by sunlit sitting room with fireplace and Juliet balcony, spa-like marble bath and neighboring Exercise Room and Home Office. 1447 square foot finished lower level with Recreation Room, Billiards Room and Guest Bedroom, along with full bathroom. Custom details combined with the ultimate in modern amenities make this home truly special.
Welcome to 4 Nottingham Road, a spectacular 6 bedroom, 5 ½ bath colonial in the highly sought after Coventry section of Livingston. Totally rebuilt from the ground up in 2003, this 5000+ square foot home enjoys a private setting on almost an acre of tree lined property.
Upon arrival, you’ll proceed up the double width circular drive leading you to a grand covered portico entry. Step through the impressive Chautauqua Woods mahogany front door into a soaring 2-story Entry Foyer featuring an elegant stone floor, front to back views and broad archways to the adjoining rooms. Revealed to your left is a light filled Living Room with easy access to the adjacent banquet sized Dining Room highlighted by gleaming hardwood floors, custom wainscoting and a large picture window. It’s the perfect place for an elegant meal with family or friends prepared in the neighboring chefs dream Kitchen. The designer kitchen’s open floor plan features furniture quality cabinets, professional grade appliances accented by fine Gialo granite. Enjoy a quick snack at the center island breakfast bar, or for a casual meal, the breakfast room set in a turret with rotunda ceiling and patio door to the backyard is sure to please. Friends and family will gather in the adjacent Family Room featuring a Tuscan style columned entry, high coffered ceiling and dramatic French doors topped with Palladian windows that lead to the covered veranda just outside. Step outside for cocktails at sunset or al fresco dining on a warm summer night. Return through the Kitchen to find a conveniently located Den/Playroom, an inviting Guest Bedroom with en suite bath and a fully equipped Laundry Room that complete the first level living space.
When its time to retire at the end of the day, proceed upstairs to the second level where everyone will find their own personal retreat. Three spacious bedrooms (one with en suite bath) and a full hall bath aptly serve the needs of family and guests. Step up to the third level where a luxurious Master Suite awaits with amenities worthy of a 5-star hotel! Light streams into the large bedroom through large windows with treetop views. Two custom fitted walk-in closets assure there’s ample space for all your belongings and a neighboring sitting room with Juliet balcony is ideal for end of day relaxing as you cozy up with your favorite book in front of the large gas fireplace. A spa-like en suite marble bath with furniture quality vanities, walk-in steam shower and jetted tub complete this impeccably designed suite. Just down the hall you’ll find a private office and an exercise room that couldn’t be more conveniently located for early morning workouts or late night paperwork.
And there’s more…the finished lower level provides great space for day and night entertainment and includes an expansive Recreation Room that’s ideal for family fun along with a separate Billiards/Game Room, an additional Guest Bedroom and a full bath. Outside, the expansive backyard is surrounded by tall trees and mature shrubbery assuring both shade and privacy – and ideally suited for a pool if desired.
Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see that the vast array of of upgraded luxury features, flexible and spacious floor plan and highly sought after location make 4 Nottingham Road the ideal place to call your family home.
Floor by Floor Details of 4 Nottingham Road, Livingston
- 2-story Entry Foyer with mahogany front door with glass sidelights and overhead accents, front to back views, coffered ceiling, imported stone floor; open access through broad archways to Living Room and Family Room, access to center staircase
- Living Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, large picture window with transom above, recessed lighting; broad archway to Dining Room
- Banquet sized Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, custom wainscoting, large picture window with arched alcove above; doorway to Kitchen
- Designer Kitchen with furniture quality custom cabinetry with Gialo granite counter tops with ogee edges, tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, recessed lighting, limestone tile floor, professional quality appliances including Garland 6-burner stainless steel gas range with griddle, double oven below and integrated professional exhaust above, 36-inch Sub Zero refrigerator and 36-inch freezer with integrated cabinetry panels, Miele dishwasher, KitchenAid microwave and built-in Marvel wine refrigerator, center island with breakfast barest beneath 2 custom pendant lights, stainless steel sink, breakfast area with bank of curved windows, rotunda ceiling and patio door leading to covered veranda; access to Family Room, Den/Play Room, Guest Suite, Laundry Room and rear staircase
- Family Room featuring Tuscan style entry columns, coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, hardwood floors, full windowed wall with French Doors to veranda topped with Palladian windows
- Den/Play Room with hardwood floors, closet with shelving recessed lighting, crown molding and large windows
- Guest Suite/Bedroom #5 with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, closet and private access to full bath
- Full Bath with stone floor, stone ½ wall with decorative stone molding, vanity with storage below, mirror with light above, glass enclosed stall shower
- Laundry Room with ceramic tile floors, Whirlpool Duet front load washer and dryer
- Powder Room with stone floor, stone ½ wall with decorative stone molding, pedestal sink with mirror above
- Gallery Landing open to Foyer with hardwood floors and linen; access to attic storage, bedrooms, exercise room, office, and staircase to third level
- Bedroom #2 with tray ceiling, carpet, large windows, recessed lighting, ceiling fan with light, walk-in closet and en suite bath with decorative stone tiled floors, ½ stone wall with decorative molding, stone tiled shower with glass doors, furniture style vanity with mirror above
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floor, walk in closet, recessed lighting, large windows, chair railing, ceiling fan with light
- Bedroom #4 with tray ceiling, hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, chair railing, ceiling fan with light, 2 closets, large windows
- Full Hallway Bath with stone tiled floors, ½ stone wall, stone tiled shower over tub with glass sliding doors, furniture style vanity with storage below and decorative mirror above
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, volume ceiling with ceiling fan, large windows, 2 walk-in closets with custom shelving, sitting room with vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, gas fireplace with wood mantel, sliders to private Juliet balcony with transom window above, spa-like en suite bath with vaulted ceiling, marble tile floor, furniture quality vanities with marble countertops and framed mirror above, walk-in steam shower, jetted tub with marble surround and accent columns, privy room with toilet and bidet, linen closet with shelving and glass fronted double doors; access to attic storage
- Exercise Room with two closets, carpet, vaulted ceiling with recessed lighting and ceiling fan
- Office with hardwood floors, crown molding, closet, large picture window, recessed lighting, built in desk with bookshelves
- Recreation Room with recessed lighting, tile floors, sliders to rear covered veranda, closet with shelving; access to Utility Room and Billiards Room
- Billiards Room French door entry, recessed lighting, tile floors, large windows
- Guest Bedroom/Bedroom #6 with recessed lighting, tile floors, double door closet, window
- Full Bath with stone tiled floors, ½ stone wall, stone tiled shower with glass sliding doors, vanity with storage below and decorative mirror above
- Utility Room
- Oversized 3-car garage with electric doors
- Three-zone heating
- Three-zone central air conditioning
- Two 75-gallon water heaters (2016)
- Electrolux central vacuum system
- Bose sound system throughout interior, veranda and patio; Surround sound in family room and master bedroom
- Security system with central station monitoring and exterior security system camera
- Professionally landscaped property with covered front portico, double width circular driveway with Belgian block curbs, exterior lighting and underground sprinkler system, covered veranda with recessed lighting, large brick paver patio, expansive flat lot with room for pool
- Pella windows and French doors
- Rich hardwood floors along with striking imported stone floors throughout
Visit The Community
The Livingston School district is renowned for its consistently high level of student achievement and ranks among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools – Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside Mt. Pleasant Elementary, Riker Hill – as well as two middle schools – Mount Pleasant, and Heritage – and a high school, Livingston High School
Livingston High School has been named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine. The school has won first place in the Essex County Mathematics Competition every year from 1989 to 2009 and offers a great range of 26 AP courses. In New Jersey Monthy’s 2010 ranking of New Jersey high schools, Livingston ranked at 22 out of 322. Livingston High School students also regularly receive recognition for their outstanding artistic and athletic achievements. The school recently underwent extensive building and renovation that will gave it 14 new science rooms, new fine arts and technology facilities, major classroom renovations, and a gymnasium facility capable of housing all the students.
Mt. Pleasant Middle School educates all of the sixth graders in the Livingston School District before they move on to Heritage Middle School for grades 7-8.
Livingston is a great place for families, with some awesome activities and camps for kids outside of school hours. Among the best are Camp Horizons, on the grounds of Newark Academy in Livingston, which has great facilities and a wide variety of activities; Weekday, run by the YMCA; and the Gesher Summer program.
Gibbs College on West Mount Pleasant Avenue, Route 10, is a center for higher education specializing in business, administration, computer technology, graphic arts, medical assisting and criminal justice.
Bus to NYC from Livingston Provides commuter service from Livingston & West Orange into the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, as well as service to Atlantic City.
The Community Coach runs through the center of Livingston to the NY Port Authority Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, while NJ Transit buses 70, 71, 73 and the MCM-3 travel between Livingston and Newark, Florham Park and West Caldwell, stopping at other towns and shopping malls en route. Livingston is served by several main roads, including the Interstate 280, Route 10, County Route 508 and the Eisenhower Parkway. Commuter parking passes are available for the South Mountain Arena in West Orange For information, call Essex County Department of Parks at 973-268-3500. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston also has a Shuttle to the South Orange Train Station (With direct train service to NYC). This is for residents and non-residents. It costs $2.00 each way and Parking is free at the Livingston Mall. You can visit www.LivingstonExpressShuttle.org for more information.