40 Ashwood Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- 1 full, 1 half
- $1,701 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Farmhouse charmer at a fabulous price! Move right in to this meticulously maintained 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath farmhouse style home in sought after Summit with easy access to Midtown Direct Train, downtown Summit and Jefferson Elementary. Situated on a large, private lot, this home is move-in ready! Sunny and bright rooms with high ceilings and original moldings, Renovated Kitchen with granite and stainless appliances, easy access between indoors and outdoors. New hardwood floors. Dreamy front porch. Entertainer’s dream with deep flat fully fenced in yard. 40 Ashwood, located in fabulous Summit, is an incredible value and a must see!
Room by Room Details of 40 Ashwood Avenue, Summit
- Enclosed Front Porch/Mudroom Area featuring wood flooring, windows/screens at 3 exposures, vaulted ceiling, flush mount light fixture, paneled wainscoting
- Entry Foyer featuring original wood door, new hardwood floors, high ceilings, flush mount light fixture, staircase with original railings to 2nd Level, baseboard molding, hooks for jacket storage, original decorative radiator
- Living Room featuring new hardwood floors, elongated new windows at 2 exposures, high ceilings, ceiling fan/light fixture, baseboard molding, crown molding, original millwork at openings, curtains, window shades, original decorative radiator
- Dining Room featuring new hardwood floors, elongated new windows at 2 exposures, high ceilings, modern designer light fixture, baseboard molding, crown molding, original millwork at openings, curtains, window shades, original decorative radiator
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, vanity with bead board detail and storage, acrylic countertop, custom radiator cover, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, window shade
- Den featuring elongated new windows, high ceiling, ceiling fan/light fixture, baseboard molding, crown molding, original millwork at openings, curtains, window shades, custom radiator cover, door to Lower Level
- Chef’s Kitchen featuring wood cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless sink with commercial style fixture, granite and stainless backsplash, stainless Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, stainless gas six burner oven/range, stainless Frigidaire dishwasher, Breakfast Bar with seating for 2, new windows at 3 exposures, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, crown molding, arched entryway, curtains, window shades, door to side yard
- Carpeted staircase to Second Level, new floors at 2nd floor landing, sconce, drop down attic access
- Master Bedroom featuring elongated new windows at 2 exposures, high ceilings, ceiling fan/light fixture, baseboard molding, double door Closet, original millwork at openings, curtains, window shades, original radiator
- Bedroom 2 featuring elongated new windows at 2 exposures, high ceilings, ceiling fan/light fixture, baseboard molding, double door Closet, original millwork at openings, curtains, window shades, original decorative radiator
- Bedroom 3 featuring elongated new windows at 2 exposures, high ceilings, ceiling fan/light fixture, baseboard molding, Closet, original millwork at openings, window shades, radiator cover
- Full Hall Bath featuring tile flooring, shower/bath, vanity with storage, elongated window
- Unfinished Lower Level featuring epoxy flooring, Laundry Area, Utilities, Storage
- Children’s Playset
- Private fully fenced in flat, deep yard
- Entertaining area
- Storage Shed
- Alarm System
- Kitchen renovated 2014
- Newer roof (2015)
- Newer floors and windows
- New hot water heater (2016)
- French drains (2015)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC