41 Manitou Cir, Westfield, NJ 07090
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,691 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Picture perfect bi-level on desirable tree-lined street just minutes from downtown Westfield, parks and highways. Large light-filled rooms include Living Room with custom wood burning fireplace, Dining Room with French doors to rear deck and grade level patio, updated Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, granite counters, and sliders to the deck. Master Bedroom with walk-in closet and en suite bath. Updated hallway bath services 2 additional bedrooms. Lower level features spacious walk-out Family Room and flexible 4th bedroom. Oversized garage and lushly landscaped property. This move-in ready home is a MUST see!
Room by Room Details of 41 Manitou Circle, Westfield
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, wood door with glass sidelights, coat closet with mirrored sliding doors, staircase with carpet runner leads to main level
- Landing with recessed lighting, hardwood floors, linen closet with shelving, ceiling fixture, pull-down stairs to attic storage; access to bedrooms, Kitchen and Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, 2 large windows, wood-burning fireplace with gas starter, marble surround and custom wood mantle; broad archway to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, 2 wall sconces; French doors to deck and broad archway to Kitchen
- Kitchen with ceramic tile floor, recessed lighting, crisp white custom cabinetry with granite counter tops and mirrored backsplash, KitchenAid refrigerator/freezer, KitchenAid dishwasher, GE gas wall oven, Thermador 4-burner cooktop, GE Profile built-in microwave, ceramic sink with disposal; sliding doors to rear deck, doorway to main hallway
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, 2 large windows, walk-in closet plus additional double door closet with sliding mirrored doors, recessed lighting, en suite bath with ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink with full mirrored wall above, recessed lighting, tiled walls with decorative border, storage/display niche with glass shelves, stall shower with glass door, tiled floor and walls, 2 built-in corner shelves, window and exhaust fan
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, display ledge, double door closet with shelving and sliding mirrored doors, 3 large windows
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, 2 large windows, built-in storage cabinet with louvered door, closet
- Hallway Bath with porcelain tiled floors, ceramic tiled walls, vanity with marble top, mirrored medicine cabinet above and storage below, recessed lighting, shower over tub with tiled walls, window, exhaust fan, large linen/storage closest with shelving
- Landing with hardwood floors
- Mud Room with closet and access to Laundry Room and Garage
- Family Room with broad entry, carpet, painted paneled walls, chair rail with display ledge, 2 large triple window bays with custom valences, ceiling fixture; French door to covered backyard patio, doorway to Powder Room
- Powder Room with ceramic tile floor, display ledge, light fixture, vanity with mirrored medicine chest above, window
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, 3 windows with treatments, light fixture, double door closet with mirrored sliding doors
- Laundry/Utility Room with parquet floor, fluorescent lighting, window, Whirlpool Duet front loading washer and dryer, storage cabinets, utility sink, access to utilities
- 2-car oversized garage with electric doors and storage alcove
- 1-Zone Heat/AC (new Furnace 2013/ AC 2009)
- Lushly landscaped property with flat backyard, mature trees and shrubs, concrete patio with basketball hoop, raised wood deck (painted 2016) with benches and table
- Pella doors upstairs, Anderson door downstairs throughout home
- Anderson new construction windows throughout home
- New furnace installed (2013)
- Kitchen cabinets resurfaced (2017)
#westfieldnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 3 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
About WestfieldVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Westfield was founded in 1720 and is located in Union County, New Jersey. A strong community with deep historical roots, as well as one of the best town centers in all of our New Jersey train line towns, Westfield was awarded the Great American Main Street Award from the National Trust in 2004. Westfield residents feel a strong connection to the development of their community and encourage local business growth by shopping locally, and has even won the America in Bloom contest for creating such a beautiful community. Crime is lower than average in Westfield and you can see more detailed demographic information of this train line town by clicking here. Westfield is made up of many neighborhoods and has two distinct sections: the North Side and the South Side. As you explore the Westfield community, you may notice names of the neighborhoods mentioned. We have listed them below. Brightwood Country Club Estates The Gardens Indian Forest Kimball Avenue Historic District Manor Park Stonehenge Stoneleigh Park Wychwood
Westfield School Information
Westfield Public Schools, is a district made up of six elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Lincoln, Franklin Elementary School, Jefferson Elementary School, McKinley Elementary School, Tamaques Elementary School, Washington Elementary School, and Wilson Elementary School. There are two middle schools, Theodore Roosevelt Intermediate School and Thomas Alva Edison Intermediate School and one high school. Westfield High School is noted as being innovative, as one of the only high schools to publish an uncensored student newspaper in New Jersey and in the United States.
For early education, the Lincoln School Early Childhood Learning Center, provides Westfield’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education.
Almost 6,300 students benefit from the over 800dedicated staff members of the Westfield School District, becoming students of great academic merit. In fact, in May of 2011, 54 high students at Westfield High School scored perfect scores of 800 on their SAT scores. Their academic preparation and resulting test scored demonstrate the power of the Westfield School District.
Westfield Commuting Info
Visit New Jersey Transit for official schedule and fare information, ticketing and rider guide for the buses and trains and the individual links below for information specific to Westfield.
- Raritan Valley Line Schedule – Westfield to Newark/New York
- #59 Bus Schedule – Dunellen, Plainfield, Scotch Plains, Westfield, Garwood, Cranford, Union County College, Roselle, Elizabeth, Hillside, Newark
- #113 Bus Schedule – Dunellen, Plainfield, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Westfield, Garwood, Cranford, Roselle Park, Hillside
For parking permit info, Westfield offers a variety of options for commuters, emploees, and residents. Please click here for updated information. All residents who use the residential parking need to have a permit displayed on their vehicles and the cost is $10. Those vehicles without a parking permit will be ticketed.
Metered parking is also available throughout Westfield and free parking options are listed below:
- FREE parking in permit spaces after 12:00 p.m. in Lot #3 (South Avenue Train lot) and Lot #6 based on availability.
- FREE parking is available on Saturdays in Lots #6, #8, and Lot #3 at non-numbered, non-metered permit spots, and at orange bagged employee permit spaces on Orchard St., Ferris Place and Upper Elm St.
- Employees are encouraged to use Lot #3 and Lot #8 on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Downtown Westfield always offers FREE parking in all spaces on Sundays.
Westfield BLOG POSTS
How to Grow your Business Organically to #1READ MORE
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
- 47 Minutes