42 Brandon Ave, Livingston, NJ 07039
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,080 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this 4 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath split level in Livingston with top notch schools, proximity to New York City, and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants. Elegance and charm abound in this open and airy home with an abundance of natural light and storage. The Main Level features a Living Room with delightful fireplace, with floor to ceiling brick surround, and an oversized picture window, as well as an open and airy Dining Room, updated Kitchen and Breakfast Area with easy access between indoors and the beautiful back yard. The sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan has amazing flow, and an enormous, multi-story Great Room perfect for entertaining. The spacious, sun-drenched Master Suite has an abundance of walk-in closet space, laundry, and a spa-like Ensuite Master Bath and spacious Lower Level Recreation/Children’s playroom. 42 Brandon Avenue is a home that can’t be missed!
Room by Room Details of 42 Brandon Avenue, Livingston, NJ
- Entry Foyer featuring double wood doors with frosted glass panels, hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, coat closet
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double casement windows overlooking front yard.
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, large picture window with 2 side casement windows overlooking front yard, fireplace with floor to ceiling brick surround, stone mantle and brick shelving
- Powder room featuring stone tile flooring, stone tile wainscoting, pedestal sink with brushed nickel hardware, flush mount lighting, mirror over sink, Kohler toilet
- Chef’s Eat-In Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom wood cabinetry, granite countertop, recessed lighting, pendant lighting, GE stainless steel microwave, stainless steel double sink with commercial style faucet, Kenmore stainless steel Oven/Range, Kenmore Elite stainless steel Refrigerator with freezer drawer, greenhouse window overlooking backyard, casement window overlooking side yard, door leading to one car garage
- Separate Breakfast Area featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, built-in wood cabinetry, double sliding glass doors to wood deck and stone patio
- Hardwood stairs leading to Second Level
- Glass French Door with hardwood stairs leading to Lower Level
- Great Room featuring hardwood floors, multi-story ceilings, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, oversized picture window overlooking back yard, sconce, decorative picture window
- Landing featuring hardwood floors, flush mount lighting, baseboard molding, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, picture window overlooking Family Room, pull down stairs to attic
- Full Hallway Bath featuring tile flooring and walls, pedestal sink, flush mount lighting, 2 sconces, shower over tub with stone tile surround, rain showerhead, handheld showerhead, Kohler toilet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, 2 double casement windows overlooking front yard, casement window overlooking side yard, Dual double door walk-in closets with hanging and shelving, additional closet with hanging and shelving, closet with laundry, including Amana front load washer, Amana front load dryer
- Master Bathroom featuring marble floor, tile wainscoting, recessed lighting, skylight, double vanity with storage, step-in oversized Jacuzzi tub/shower with tile surround, rain showerhead, pendant lighting, double sliding door closet with floor to ceiling shelving, overhead storage, casement window overlooking side yard
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, casement window overlooking back yard, flush mount lighting, closet with shelving and hanging
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, double casement window overlooking front yard, recessed lighting, closet with shelving and hanging
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, double casement window overlooking front yard, casement window overlooking side yard, recessed lighting, closet with shelving and hanging
- Hardwood stairs leading from Entryway Foyer
- Recreation Room/Children’s Playroom featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, chair rail molding, recessed lighting, flush mount lighting, built-in wood cabinetry and shelving, closet for storage, double hung windows overlooking back and side yards, unfinished utility closet, unfinished closet for storage
- Electrified 1 car garage, wood shelving, hooks for hanging tools
- Central Air
- Forced Hot Air
- Stone patio with area for grill, dining and seating
- Flat back yard
#livingstonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About LivingstonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Livingston is a comfortable, high-quality suburb with wonderful schools, a thriving culinary scene, convenient shopping, and hassle-free commuting options to NYC. The community pride of this area is unmistakable, ever-present in its social and family-friendly atmosphere as well as the community events and programs that are offered. The local amenities and ease of living have caused the area to receive constant attention from homebuyers seeking a smart investment in a valuable locale. Residents love calling Livingston their home and delight in watching their community consistently improve and evolve.
Livingston School Information
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
Livingston Commuting Info
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston BLOG POSTS
2017 Livingston New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC (Short Hills)
- 37 Minutes to NYC