42 Brandon Ave, Livingston, NJ 07039
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,080 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this 4 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath split level in Livingston with top notch schools, proximity to New York City, and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants. Elegance and charm abound in this open and airy home with an abundance of natural light and storage. The Main Level features a Living Room with delightful fireplace, with floor to ceiling brick surround, and an oversized picture window, as well as an open and airy Dining Room, updated Kitchen and Breakfast Area with easy access between indoors and the beautiful back yard. The sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan has amazing flow, and an enormous, multi-story Great Room perfect for entertaining. The spacious, sun-drenched Master Suite has an abundance of walk-in closet space, laundry, and a spa-like Ensuite Master Bath and spacious Lower Level Recreation/Children’s playroom. 42 Brandon Avenue is a home that can’t be missed!
Room by Room Details of 42 Brandon Avenue, Livingston, NJ
- Entry Foyer featuring double wood doors with frosted glass panels, hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, coat closet
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double casement windows overlooking front yard.
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, large picture window with 2 side casement windows overlooking front yard, fireplace with floor to ceiling brick surround, stone mantle and brick shelving
- Powder room featuring stone tile flooring, stone tile wainscoting, pedestal sink with brushed nickel hardware, flush mount lighting, mirror over sink, Kohler toilet
- Chef’s Eat-In Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom wood cabinetry, granite countertop, recessed lighting, pendant lighting, GE stainless steel microwave, stainless steel double sink with commercial style faucet, Kenmore stainless steel Oven/Range, Kenmore Elite stainless steel Refrigerator with freezer drawer, greenhouse window overlooking backyard, casement window overlooking side yard, door leading to one car garage
- Separate Breakfast Area featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, built-in wood cabinetry, double sliding glass doors to wood deck and stone patio
- Hardwood stairs leading to Second Level
- Glass French Door with hardwood stairs leading to Lower Level
- Great Room featuring hardwood floors, multi-story ceilings, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, oversized picture window overlooking back yard, sconce, decorative picture window
- Landing featuring hardwood floors, flush mount lighting, baseboard molding, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, picture window overlooking Family Room, pull down stairs to attic
- Full Hallway Bath featuring tile flooring and walls, pedestal sink, flush mount lighting, 2 sconces, shower over tub with stone tile surround, rain showerhead, handheld showerhead, Kohler toilet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, 2 double casement windows overlooking front yard, casement window overlooking side yard, Dual double door walk-in closets with hanging and shelving, additional closet with hanging and shelving, closet with laundry, including Amana front load washer, Amana front load dryer
- Master Bathroom featuring marble floor, tile wainscoting, recessed lighting, skylight, double vanity with storage, step-in oversized Jacuzzi tub/shower with tile surround, rain showerhead, pendant lighting, double sliding door closet with floor to ceiling shelving, overhead storage, casement window overlooking side yard
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, casement window overlooking back yard, flush mount lighting, closet with shelving and hanging
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, double casement window overlooking front yard, recessed lighting, closet with shelving and hanging
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, double casement window overlooking front yard, casement window overlooking side yard, recessed lighting, closet with shelving and hanging
- Hardwood stairs leading from Entryway Foyer
- Recreation Room/Children’s Playroom featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, chair rail molding, recessed lighting, flush mount lighting, built-in wood cabinetry and shelving, closet for storage, double hung windows overlooking back and side yards, unfinished utility closet, unfinished closet for storage
- Electrified 1 car garage, wood shelving, hooks for hanging tools
- Central Air
- Forced Hot Air
- Stone patio with area for grill, dining and seating
- Flat back yard
#livingstonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
About LivingstonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
If you are familiar with Livingston from years back, come back and visit, because today's Livingston does not look like the same town. The new town East Hills Dog Park & Fitness Trail center is amazing, new restaurants are opening everywhere, and the crazy thing is, Livingston is often overlooked because its not on the direct train line into NYC. However, a quick drive down South Orange Ave is all you need to hop on the train, and from there its an easy commute. Plus, the bus is an option as well. Easy access to NYC, reasonable prices (especially compared to some of the train-line towns), and wonderful schools make Livingston a great place to live!
Livingston School Information
The Livingston School district is renowned for its consistently high level of student achievement and ranks among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools – Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside Mt. Pleasant Elementary, Riker Hill – as well as two middle schools – Mount Pleasant, and Heritage – and a high school, Livingston High School
Livingston High School has been named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine. The school has won first place in the Essex County Mathematics Competition every year from 1989 to 2009 and offers a great range of 26 AP courses. In New Jersey Monthy’s 2010 ranking of New Jersey high schools, Livingston ranked at 22 out of 322. Livingston High School students also regularly receive recognition for their outstanding artistic and athletic achievements. The school recently underwent extensive building and renovation that will gave it 14 new science rooms, new fine arts and technology facilities, major classroom renovations, and a gymnasium facility capable of housing all the students.
Mt. Pleasant Middle School educates all of the sixth graders in the Livingston School District before they move on to Heritage Middle School for grades 7-8.
Livingston is a great place for families, with some awesome activities and camps for kids outside of school hours. Among the best are Camp Horizons, on the grounds of Newark Academy in Livingston, which has great facilities and a wide variety of activities; Weekday, run by the YMCA; and the Gesher Summer program.
Gibbs College on West Mount Pleasant Avenue, Route 10, is a center for higher education specializing in business, administration, computer technology, graphic arts, medical assisting and criminal justice.
Livingston Commuting Info
Bus to NYC from Livingston Provides commuter service from Livingston & West Orange into the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, as well as service to Atlantic City.
The Community Coach runs through the center of Livingston to the NY Port Authority Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, while NJ Transit buses 70, 71, 73 and the MCM-3 travel between Livingston and Newark, Florham Park and West Caldwell, stopping at other towns and shopping malls en route. Livingston is served by several main roads, including the Interstate 280, Route 10, County Route 508 and the Eisenhower Parkway. Commuter parking passes are available for the South Mountain Arena in West Orange For information, call Essex County Department of Parks at 973-268-3500. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston also has a Shuttle to the South Orange Train Station (With direct train service to NYC). This is for residents and non-residents. It costs $2.00 each way and Parking is free at the Livingston Mall. You can visit www.LivingstonExpressShuttle.org for more information.
Livingston BLOG POSTS
How to Grow your Business Organically to #1READ MORE
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC (Short Hills)
- 37 Minutes to NYC