42 Pippins Way, Morris Township NJ 07960Morris Township
42 Pippins Way, Morris Township NJ 07960
- 42 Pippins Way
- Morris Township
- 3 full, 2 half
Listing for Sale! 42 Pippins Way, Morris Township NJ 07960
For a Private Appointment, call Sue Adler 973-936-9129!
Welcome to 42 Pippins Way, a luxury townhome located in beautiful Moore Estates, a community offering classic elegance and sophisticated amenities for the most discerning buyer! The open and spacious interior design is evident from the moment you walk through the front door into the double-story light-filled foyer. Gleaming hardwood floors lead you from the foyer and beyond the grand staircase where a lovely dining area worthy of the finest gourmet meals greets you. The hardwood floors continue on to the gracious two-story living room where you’ll spend time gathered around the lovely brick-surround fireplace, or enjoying the sunlight streaming in from the large windows and glass-paned door to the rear patio. Meals are a breeze to prepare in the fully appointed kitchen and the adjacent breakfast area with built-in desk provides the perfect place for a casual meal or a convenient spot to do a little work. The first floor Master Suite is the perfect place to retire after a long day. There will be plenty of room for all of your designer clothes thanks to the dual closets with built-ins, and you can relax in the jetted tub or in the en-suite Master Bathroom, which also features a glass-enclosed shower and double vanity with plenty of storage. A Powder Room completes the first floor.
The 2nd level has some charming surprises where you can escape the day, including a Reading Nook with a round picture window and the open loft area, which overlooks the Living Room. Two additional Bedrooms and a Hall Bath are found on this level. The first bedroom features dual closets and an en-suite bath, and the second has a French door entry and a built-in desk, making it ideal for a bedroom or a home office.
The lower level of this interior townhome unit features a large recreational space that’s perfect for children, grandchildren, crafting or hobbies, or hosting friends to watch the big game – the possibilities are endless. This level also includes a Powder Room, storage room, and utility storage.
Residents of Moore Estates can take advantage of all the amenities of this enclave, including relaxing by the pool, playing tennis with friends and neighbors, keeping fit in the clubhouse fitness room, and walking and biking trails can be found at nearby Loantaka Park. This lovely home in Moore Estates offers an unparalleled lifestyle—maintenance-free living and sophisticated amenities in a country setting, yet still minutes to train, vibrant downtown Morristown and fine dining, shopping, theatre and cultural activities.
Floor by Floor Details of 42 Pippins Way, Morris Township
- Foyer with double story entry, hardwood floor, recessed lighting, coat closet, offset center staircase with chandelier above
- Kitchen with hardwood floor, furniture grade cabinetry, formica countertops, black appliances including KitchenAid dishwasher, Maytag double door refrigerator, Jennair gas cooktop, Jennair wall oven, Jennair microwave, recessed lighting
- Breakfast Area with built-in desk with storage above, two windows, laundry closet with washer and dryer, hardwood floor, recessed lighting
- Dining Area with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, tray ceiling, crown molding, built-in armoire
- Living Room with double story ceiling, door to rear patio, oversized windows, gas fireplace with brick surround
- Powder Room with tile floor, light fixture, pedestal sink
- 1st Floor Master Bedroom with carpet, crown molding, 4 windows with seating area, dual closets with built-ins, en-suite Master Bathroom with dual vanities with storage below, jetted bathtub, glass enclosed stall shower, mirror over sinks with light above, recessed lighting
- Rear Patio with brick ½ privacy wall
- Staircase with runner to Second Level
- Reading Nook with round picture window, carpet and recessed lighting
- Loft Area with carpet, balcony overlooking Living Room
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, triple window, built-in dresser with light overhead, built-in bedframe/headboard, single walk-in closet with attic crawl space access, dual sliding door closet and en-suite Bathroom with tile floor, dual sinks with tile topped vanity with storage below, medicine cabinet, mirror with light above, stall shower
- Office/Bedroom #3 with French door entry, carpet, double door closet, built-in desk
- Hall Bathroom with tile floor, tile topped vanity with storage below, mirror with light above, linen closet, tiled shower over tub
- Recreation Room with carpet, drop ceiling with lighting
- Powder Room with tile floor, vanity with storage below, light fixture
- Utility Room
- Storage Room
- 1 car garage (one step down off of front door)
- Conveniently located .9 mile from train at Convent Station, 2.5 miles from the Morristown Green and from Madison town center
- Moore Estate community amenities including an outdoor pool, club house, exercise room and tennis courts, as well as walking and biking paths at nearby Loantaka Park