44 Rolling Hill Dr, Chatham, NJ 07928
- $3,934 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this gorgeously maintained 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath split level in sought after Rolling Hill with amazing neighborhood association and social events, proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Chatham and Madison. Situated on a beautiful tree-lined street, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include perfectly renovated Chef’s Kitchen, fantastic outdoor entertaining space with resort-like pool, spacious and sunny Family Room with fireplace, Living Room with fireplace, well-designed floor plan and easy access between indoors and outdoors for entertaining. Finished Lower Level with office/guest suite and full bath. Tons of expansion potential on Lower Level and unfinished Third Level! 44 Rolling Hill Drive, located in one of Chatham’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
We are proud platinum sponsors of The Rolling Hill Association’s Annual Block Party! To learn more about The Rolling Hill Association social events, please visit www.rollinghillassociation.com.
Room by Room Details of 44 Rolling Hill Drive, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring wallpaper, hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, chandelier, coat closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, fireplace with custom millwork and stone surround, freshly painted (2016), new large picture window
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, chair rail, picture window, chandelier, freshly painted
- Family Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, fireplace with brick surround, media storage closet, casement windows, door to backyard, paneling, freshly painted
- Renovated Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops, tumbled tile backsplash, decorative tile backsplash over range, Kenmore stainless steel refrigerator, Kitchen Aid stainless steel dishwasher, Kitchen Aid stainless steel range, Kenmore stainless steel built in microwave, breadbox, stainless steel sink, breakfast area with flush mount light fixture, sliding door to backyard
- Staircase with runner to Second Level
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, linen closet, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture
- Master Bedroom featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, dual closets, blinds
- Master Bathroom featuring tiled flooring, tile wainscoting, vanity with storage and tile countertop, wallpaper, woven shade, recessed light, shower with glass door, recessed medicine cabinet
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, closet with double sliding doors, ceiling fan with light fixture, baseboard molding, wood blinds
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, closet with double sliding doors, ceiling fan with light fixture, baseboard molding, wood blinds, recessed lighting
- Full bathroom tiled flooring, tile wainscoting, vanity with storage and tile countertop, wallpaper, woven shade, recessed light, tub/shower combination, recessed medicine cabinet, linen closet
- “Stand-up” attic space that can easily be converted for use as Storage, Playroom, Office or 2 Additional Bedrooms (owner has architectural plans for 3rd level that can be made available to Buyer)
- Office/Guest Bedroom featuring paneled walls, recessed lighting, woven shades, carpeting, built in cabinet with open and concealed storage, picture ledge
- Laundry Room
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring and wall tile, shower with glass door, pedestal sink
- Unfinished/Utility Room off of Hallway (step down) with 8’ ceilings easily converted to Recreation Room, Playroom, Office, Wine Cellar and/or Workspace)
- French drains and sump pump
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Tennessee stone patio
- Gunite pool with Cool Deck surround
- Storage she
- Fully fenced in yard with professional landscaping
- Portable Generator
- Forced Air/AC, 1 zone
- Original Caplan built home
- Exterior painted (2017)
- Living Room painted and new picture window (2016)
- New soffits and gutters (2016)
- New Furnace (2015)
- New Water Heater (2015)
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The attractive areas of Chatham Borough neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham, or The Chathams. Chatham has been named one of the top ten places to live in the United States by Money Magazine! Chatham Township shares various joint public services with Chatham Borough: the school district (created in 1986), the library (since 1974), the municipal court (created 2010), the medical emergency squad (since 1936), and the decades long, recreation program.
Chatham School Information
Families moving to the Chathams often tell me that the area’s biggest draw is the very high standards of the schools. Parents here place a high value on education, resulting in one of the most outstanding systems in the area. Schools in both Chatham Township and Chatham Borough come under the administration of the School District of the Chathams, supported by a very active group of parents and community members in the Chatham Education Foundation. Since their inception in 1997 they have raised over $300,000 to enhance Chatham’s schools.
Chatham High School was recently recognized with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. It was ranked 8th among New Jersey’s 322 public schools by New Jersey Monthly magazine in 2010. The school strives to meet the educational needs of every child with a carefully tailored curriculum which includes 18 or so AP courses as well as providing support for children with special needs. Students excel outside the classroom too – Chatham High School has an award winning marching band, a lively theatre program and top of the league teams in basketball, tennis, cross-country and soccer.
One unique feature of the Chatham Middle School is the way each grade is divided into “houses,” creating a smaller, more intimate atmosphere. There are four elementary schools: kids go to Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard, or Washington Avenue from kindergarten to grade 3 and then on toLafayette School for the final two years of their elementary education.
Chatham kids love the summer camps run by the Work Family Connection.
You can continue learning when schooldays are long gone at the Adult School, which offers a huge variety of classes in everything from arts and crafts, through to challenging courses on business and legal issues.
Chatham Commuting Info
Beautiful homes, plenty of space, fabulous amenities and only 25 miles from New York City – is it any wonder Chatham is so popular with commuters? Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown Direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 46 minutes. There are direct trains into Hoboken, too. Most homes in Chatham Borough are within walking distance of the Chatham train station, and there are free bike racks there. Residents can apply for parking permits from Chatham Borough for the lots next to the station on Fairmount Avenue and Railroad Plaza and along Bond Street and Fairmount Avenue. They cost around $350 a year.
There is metered parking, too, for $5.00 per day. Chatham is just off exit 7 of Route 24, providing easy access to I-78 and I-287, and the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway and Route 280 are all within 10-15 minutes. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away. New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
“In The Know” Summer Editions are Here!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC