50 Union Ave #5, New Providence, NJ 07974
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,439 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Architectural details abound in this meticulously maintained and spacious 3 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath condominium! Sunny and bright open floor plan has amazing flow and an enormous Great Room for easy entertaining. Gorgeous Eat-In Kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, and Breakfast Bar with seating for 4 overlooking private outdoor patio. Beautiful Master Suite with abundant Walk-In closet and additional closet for overflow. Spectacular spa-like Master Bath with jacuzzi soaking tub and grand walk-in shower. Spacious Bedrooms 2 and 3 with an abundance of light and generous closets. Gorgeous Hallway Bath and convenient Laundry Area. Amazing fully finished Lower Level Recreation Room! Maintenance free living! Steps to NYC transportation and close proximity to downtown Berkeley Heights and New Providence! 50 Union Avenue is an exceptional value and will not last!
Room by Room Details of 50 Union Avenue, Unit 5, New Providence, NJ
- Entry Foyer/Hallway featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dental detail, pendant light fixture, coat closet, 2 double hung windows with blinds, access to garage, door to Lower Level
- Great Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dental detail, recessed lighting, architectural columns, gas fireplace with stone base and custom white millwork surround and mantle, 2 double hung windows with blinds, large picture window flanked by 2 double hung windows with blinds, open layout to Eat-In Kitchen, Traditional Staircase to Second Level
- Eat-In Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dental detail, chair rail, recessed lighting, built-in custom cabinetry, built-in open shelving, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, Breakfast Bar with seating for 4, stainless steel sink with commercial style faucet, Insinkerator garbage disposal, GE Profile Range, GE Profile stainless steel Freezer/Refrigerator, GE Profile stainless steel dishwasher, food pantry with floor to ceiling shelving,
- Separate Breakfast Nook featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dental detail, chair rail, chandelier, double sliding doors with vertical blinds to backyard paver patio
- Powder Room featuring tile floors, stone baseboard molding, vanity with storage and granite countertop, mirror with 2 light sconce
- Traditional Staircase to Second Level
- Second Level Landing/Hallway featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, designer pendant light fixture, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, pull down access to attic
- Hallway Laundry double door closet with Whirlpool front load washer and Whirlpool front load dryer, flush mount light fixture, shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, tray ceiling, recessed lighting, 5 double hung windows with blinds, Walk-In Closet/Dressing Area with hanging and shelving, separate closet with hanging and shelving
- Master Bathroom featuring stone tile floors, stone baseboard molding, recessed lighting, custom built-in dual vanities with storage and granite countertops, wall mirror with dual 2 light sconce, soaking tub with Jacuzzi jets and subway tile surround, walk-in shower with stone floors, surround and built-in shelving, 2 double hung windows with custom blinds
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, 2 double hung windows with blinds, double door closet with hanging and shelving
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, 2 double hung windows with blinds, double door closet with hanging and shelving
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring stone tile floors, stone baseboard molding, recessed lighting, vanity with storage, mirror with 2 light sconce, tub/shower with subway tile surround with decorative inlay and built-in shelving
- Traditional Wood Staircase with to Lower Level
- Recreation Room/Children’s Playroom featuring carpet, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, dual double door walk-in closets with hanging and shelving, separate unfinished utility closet with storage, access to crawl space for additional storage
- Paver patio
- Flat backyard with fence on one exposure
- Built in 2011
- Condominium fees $325/month (Landscaping and snow removal included in fees)
- 2 car garage with shelving, double hung window
- 1 mile to Murray Hill midtown direct train
- Steps from bus to Port Authority
- Close proximity to Berkeley Heights and New Providence restaurants and shopping
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm.
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC