54 Edgewood Rd, Chatham, NJ 07928
- $2,784 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Location, Location, Location! Deceptively large 4 bedroom, 3 full bath Cape Cod within walking distance to schools, town and train! First floor boasts open and airy Living Room with newly refinished hardwood floors and attractive wood burning fireplace, open to Dining Room and Eat-in Kitchen with newer appliances, volume ceiling and backyard access. Private 1st floor Master Suite with en suite bath, additional bedroom and full bath on first level, 2 spacious bedrooms and full bath on second level provide great flexibility for use. Lower level Recreation Room with full wall built-in plus extensive unfinished space just waiting for you to make all your own. Level yard with brick paver patio, new (Dec 2016) fencing & plenty of parking too! Wow! What a lot of house on one of Chatham’s most desirable streets!
Room by Room Details of 54 Edgewood Road, Chatham
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, crown molding, light fixture; archways to Living Room and Bedroom Hallway
- Living Room with hardwood floor, crown molding, coat closest, 3 windows with shades, fireplace with wood mantel, brick surround and stone hearth; open to Dining Room, doorway to Kitchen, access to center staircase and lower level
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, picture window with shades, chair rail, crown molding, brass chandelier; doorway to Kitchen
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, stainless appliances including, GE Café refrigerator/freezer with door dispenser for ice, water and heated water, Maytag built-in microwave, Maytag 5-burner range with oven below, Maytag dishwasher, custom cabinetry with Corian countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, double sink with window and shade above, center island with storage cabinets and Corian countertop, built-in desk with storage below, ceiling fan with light, open to dining area with volume ceiling and 2 windows with shades; access to Laundry area, rear door to backyard
- Laundry Area behind bi-fold doors with Whirlpool front loading washer and dryer
First Level Bedroom Wing
- Master Bedroom Suite with hardwood floors, crown molding, bay window with shades, ceiling fan with light, 3 large closets with shelving, en suite bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with faux stone top, mirror and light above, storage below, stall shower, large jetted tub with tile surround and picture window above, recessed lighting, octagonal window, 2 light fixtures, large linen closet with shelving
- Bedroom # 2 with hardwood floors, 2 windows with shades, ceiling fixture, 2 large closets (one with shelving)
- Full Hall Bathroom with ceramic tiled walls and floor, shower over tub with tiled walls, window with mini-blinds, 2 sconces, vanity with stone top, mirror and light fixture above, storage below
- Landing with carpet, large closet, recessed lighting; access to large attic storage area
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, baseboard heat and window mounted Frigidaire AC unit, large picture window with mini-blinds, built-in bookcase, closet
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, 4 large window with mini-blinds (one with window seat below), baseboard heat, window mounted Frederich AC unit, 2 built-in bookcases, 2 walk-in closets, 2 ceiling fixtures
- Full Hall Bathroom with ceramic tile floor and walls, vanity with stone top, mirror and light fixture above, storage below, baseboard heater, shower over tub, skylight
- Recreation Room with ceramic tile floor, grade level windows, built-in wall unit with shelving and storage, recessed lighting, 2 wall sconces
- Unfinished Utility Room with flexibility to tailor to your needs
- 2-car garage with electric doors
- Brick paver patio surround by large flat, fenced-in yard (fence new 2016)
- Exterior freshly painted
- All new Kitchen appliances installed (2017)
- New washer and dryer installed (2017)
- Satellite dish
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC