56 Sagamore Dr, New Providence, NJ 07974New Providence
56 Sagamore Dr, New Providence, NJ 07974
- 56 Sagamore Dr
- New Providence
Listing for Sale! 56 Sagamore Dr, New Providence, NJ 07974
For details, call The Sue Adler Team 973-936-9129
Picture-perfect home within walking distance to schools, train and downtown shopping! 4 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, spacious rooms with great flow. Many updates including freshly painted rooms throughout, eat-in Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters, gleaming hardwood floors, updated baths. Master Bedroom with en suite bath, plenty of space for entertaining in Living Room, Dining Room and Family Room with fireplace. Expansive two-tiered backyard with stone patio and raised wood deck. Don’t miss this move-in ready home and its great location!
Welcome to 56 Sagamore Drive, a great family home sitting stately atop a desirable .4-acre tree lined property in the heart of New Providence. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home has been updated inside and out and is just waiting for you to call it home!
Upon arrival, you’ll proceed up the meandering stone paver walkway to the inviting covered front entry way. Step through the door into the Entry Foyer and you’ll immediately see how much the home has to offer. Take 2 steps up to the spacious Living Room where natural light cascades in through the large picture window attractively adorned with a hardwood display shelf below. What a perfect place to display your prized house plants and favorite collectibles. The open floor plan directs you to the formal Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, a graceful chandelier and sliding doors leading to the wood deck just outside. It’s the perfect place to enjoy holiday meals with friends and family that you prepare in the adjacent Kitchen found just steps away. Here, crisp white cabinetry with sleek chrome handles is accented by glamourous granite countertops. Updated stainless steel appliances assure cooking is a pleasure and the eat-in dining area is ideally suited for a casual meal.
Take a short walk down to the lower level where a spacious Family Room boasts gleaming hardwood floors and a gas fireplace that is sure to set a relaxing mood while enjoying game nights with family and friends on a cold winter night. Sliding doors lead to an expansive stone patio outside that is the perfect place for outdoor entertaining on a sunny summer day. Enjoy outdoor hobbies and gardening in the large fenced in backyard or take the stone steps up to the mulched play area that’s the perfect setting for a swing set or jungle gym. The lower level also includes a flexible room with a full wall of built-in shelving that can serve as an additional bedroom, home office or other options as you see fit. A conveniently located updated Powder Room completes the lower level living space while the basement level provides plenty of storage space and a dedicated fully equipped laundry area with washer, dryer and utility sink.
Back up the stairs to the second level you’ll find 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths that assure comfort and privacy for family and guests. The Master Bedroom suite awaits with attractive hardwood floors, freshly painted walls and a private en suite bath. Two additional bedrooms with hardwood floors and plenty of closet space are served by another updated full bath.
Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see how much the home at 56 Sagamore Drive has to offer. Beautiful grounds and spacious rooms within walking distance to shopping, NYC transportation and schools make this move-in ready home an ideal place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 56 Sagamore Drive, New Providence
• Entry Foyer with carpet tile, crown molding, chandelier, coat closet: open to Living Room
• Living Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, large picture window with hardwood topped display ledge, recessed lighting; open to Dining Room, access to Kitchen
• Dining Room with hardwood floors, chandelier, crown molding, French doors to wood deck; doorway to Kitchen
• Kitchen with white cabinetry, dark hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel backsplash, recessed lighting, L-shaped island, stainless steel sink, stainless steel KitchenAid dishwasher, GE 5-burner range with oven below, GE stainless steel built-in microwave, stainless steel Frigidaire refrigerator/freezer, eat-in dining area with large picture window and recessed lighting
• Gallery Landing with hardwood floors, crown molding, light fixture, linen closet with shelves, pull-down stairs to attic
• Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, large closet with shelves, crown molding, additional double closet with bi-fold doors and shelving, recessed lighting, 2 windows, en suite bath featuring tile floor and half tiled wall, wall mounted sink with mirrored medicine chest and light fixture above, stall shower with tiled walls and glass door, window with mini-blinds
• Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, double door close with shelves
• Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, large window, crown molding, recessed lighting, double door closet with shelves
• Full Hall Bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with storage cabinets below and framed mirror above, shower over tub, light fixture, window
• Family Room with hardwood laminate floors, fireplace with wood mantel, brick surround and hearth, crown molding, recessed lighting, sliding French doors to bluestone patio; access to Powder Room and garage
• Bedroom #4/Office with wood laminate floor, built-in shelving unit framing window, crown molding, recessed lighting, closet
• Powder Room with ceramic tile floor, crown molding, window with blinds, vanity with framed mirror and light fixture above
• Unfinished storage area with Laundry area including washer, dryer and utility sink, 2 grade level windows, access to utilities and sump pump
• 2-car garage with electric doors
• Large two-tiered fully fenced in backyard (2016) and landscaping (2014) featuring bluestone patio surrounded expansive lawn with large stone steps leading to upper level mulch play area, raised wood deck accessible through the Dining Room
• Stone paver walkway leads to covered front entry
• New refrigerator (2017)
• Interior freshly painted throughout (2014)
• New windows throughout (2012)
• New Garage Door (2012)
Visit The Community
Dedicated to academic excellence, The New Providence School District has two elementary schools – Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook. One middle school, and one high school, New Providence High School, named a 2011 National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, also serve the district. Additionally, Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a 2011 School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic and social growth and now a role model for others schools to follow. New Providence was also named the Top school in New Jersey by NJ monthly, who does a yearly review of the schools in the state.
The Summer Enrichment Academy offers students further development in curriculum including art, chess, LEGO engineering, musical theater workshop and mad science for students grades 1-9.
New Providence has two train stations – the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station making commuting for all residents no matter what part of town they live in, convenient and stress-free. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch makes for an easy commute to midtown Manhattan or Hoboken. And, more good news – the township sells unlimited parking permits to residents with No waiting list. Resident permit fees for both stations are $300/year (April 1-March 31). Non-resident permits are available for the Murray Hill Station. Click here to download application forms:
Within close proximity to New Providence are I-78, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike traveling anywhere by car is another viable option.