64 Browning Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 3 full
- $5,568 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Completely remodeled home built as owner’s “MANHATTAN CHIC LIVING IN SHORT HILLS!” First floor master suite with study or second bedroom/bath. Two additional bedrooms and bathrooms upstairs. Open floor plan, private yard. Sleek modern kitchen with waterfall quartz countertop and stunning cabinetry. The dining and family rooms adjoin the kitchen, making family dinners or play dates a joy. Cathedral ceilings and modern gas fireplaces accentuate the Dining & Family Rooms. Patio doors from Family Room open to private oasis. Deck with hot tub, gas fireplace, and professional landscaped yard with treed in privacy. Modern staircase, extra high ceilings in basement for future finishing, gorgeous bathrooms. No detail has been overlooked and each room has been designed with its own focal point in mind.
Room by Room Details of 64 Browning Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- Solid wood classic craftsman front lite door with sidelites
- Entry Foyer featuring limestone flooring, hardwood stairway floor to Upper Level with modern aluminum railing, modern designer large globe pendant light, open to the Dinning Room and Hallway
- Hallway off Foyer featuring limestone flooring, coat closet with one panel solid wood door (Anderson brushed nickel hardware), recessed lighting, baseboard molding and Full Bathroom
- Full Bathroom featuring mosaic tile floor, custom vanity cabinet with onyx slab sink, Kohler elongated toilet with glass/aluminum adjustable shelf, Kohler 54” under mount rectangle soaking tub set and shower combo encased in wood porcelain plank tile, and ceiling recessed lighting
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, side by side double hung Anderson windows with custom aluminum silver blinds, baseboard molding, wood burning fireplace with glass and marble hearth and lucent clear glass trim/siding, 2 pivot recessed lights, open to Kitchen.
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring sleek custom lament cabinetry (full overlay), brushed silver hardware, white quartz waterfall countertop, 2 Anderson double hung windows with custom silver aluminum blinds, hardwood floors, 5 burner gas Thermador stove top, Thermador stainless steel hood, custom island (seating for 3) with white quartz waterfall countertop, custom cabinetry, built in Sharp instant pro microwave, pendant lighting over island, recessed lighting, lucent clear glass tile backsplash, 2 floating glass cabinets with aluminum frame, Thermador dishwasher, large under mount stainless steel sink with 2-spray faucet, garbage disposal, Thermador double convection oven, Thermador 36” built in 2 door bottom freezer refrigerator, open to Family Room and Hallway
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling, recessed and LED art lighting, baseboard molding, Ortal 70” direct vent front facing gas fireplace and mantle with fiber stones, Anderson french doors to Back Porch
- Hallway off of Kitchen featuring recessed lighting, hardwood floor to Laundry Room, walk-in Food Pantry with custom shelving, door to Basement stairway, door to step down Garage with mahogany garage doors, Office/Bedroom, and Master Suite.
- Laundry Room featuring hardwood floors, custom shelving, Maytag Steam XL front load Washer and Dryer (Commercial Technology, chrome finish), custom adjustable shelving
- Office/Bedroom #1 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, 2 side by side double hung Anderson windows with custom blinds and fabric boxed valence, recessed lighting closet with one shelf
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors entry hallway with recessed lighting to Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom and Master Bathroom
- Walk in Closet featuring berber carpet with custom adjustable shelving, hanging storage center built in custom dresser with jewelry armoire
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, marble countertop with custom built cabinet and vanity, kohler oval sink, privacy wall with kohler elongated toilet and frameless glass enclosed shower, recessed lighting, small window with custom blind and fabric valance, bronze hardware
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, 2 large (77”) double hung windows and blinds, Anderson french doors to porch with custom blinds and drapes
- Hallway featuring hardwood floors to Full Bathroom, Bedroom #3, Bedroom #4, 2 linen closets with adjustable shelving
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, 2 double hung windows with custom 2” wood blinds, baseboard molding, flush decorative drum light, 2 large double door closets with adjustable shelving
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, 2 double hung windows with custom 2” wood blinds, baseboard molding, flush decorative drum light, 2 large double door closets with adjustable shelving
- Bathroom featuring pebble tile floor, custom vanity cabinet with quartz sink, kohler toilet, 2 adjustable glass shelves, framed glass enclosed 64” shower with pebbled tile floor, textured tile on shower walls and tile, recessed lighting
- Plank wood stairway to unfinished large basement featuring 2 large rooms, 2 basement windows in each room
Front Yard/Back Yard
- Over .35 Acres of flat yard
- Blue Stone stairs with stone risers entryway
- Front and Rear professionally landscapes
- Front and Side white decorative fence
- Hunter Pro-C multi zone sprinkler system
- Outdoor gas line
- Cedar Porch with two landings (grilling area and hot tub)
- Blue Stone Patio
- 2 car Garage featuring solid wood carriage automatic doors with quarter windows, octane tile flooring and custom adjustable shelving
- AC/Heat, Forced Air 2 Zones
- 2013 all new Anderson Windows and French Doors
- Solid one panel Anderson Doors with brushed nickel hardware throughout house
- Gemini Alarm System
- South Seas 7 person lighted spa with cover
- Customized Plain & Fancy Cabinetry throughout the house
- Wired for Phone, Internet and Cable
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC