723 Glen Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,908 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
It doesn’t get better than this marvelous Like New 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home in one of Westfield’s best locations! Move right in to this open and airy charmer renovated to absolute perfection. Fabulous Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with Homecrest custom cabinetry, center island, high-end Wolf/SubZero/Bosch stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Magnificent sunny Living Room. Elegant Dining Room. Large Family Room with gorgeous statement fireplace and incredible views of the picturesque backyard. Fabulous outdoor entertaining space with custom fireplace, top of the line outdoor kitchen and outdoor TV. 2nd Floor Laundry Room. Master Bedroom Suite with 2 Walk-In-Closets and spa-like Bath. Finished Lower Level with amazing Recreation Room. Tons of expansion potential on 3rd Floor and Lower Level. 723 Glen Avenue, just minutes to downtown Westfield, top notch schools and New York City Train, simply cannot be missed!
Absolute charm at every turn! This nearly new, picture perfect 4 Bedroom, 2½ Bath Colonial on one of Westfield’s most desirable northside streets has it all. With fabulous open floor plan and top-notch upgrades and amenities throughout, 723 Glen Avenue is an absolute dream.
Stroll up the handsome cobblestone driveway to the bluestone walkway and take in the home’s beautiful curb appeal with a welcoming front porch, classic shutters and meticulous landscaping. Enter through the warm, wood front door and become transfixed by all this house has to offer. The welcoming Entry opens to the sun-drenched Living Room with stunning wainscoting and elongated windows. Get ready to host family gatherings and dinner parties in the elegant Formal Dining Room with wainscoting and a statement tray ceiling. Entertaining family and friends is delightful in the dazzling Family Room with its gracious fireplace and views of the meticulously landscaped backyard oasis beyond. The Family Room opens to the Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen which is every cook’s dream with crisp white Homecrest custom cabinetry, large island, granite countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances and a dreamy Breakfast Room. A chic Powder Room rounds out the outstanding First Level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Luxury abounds in the private and open Master Bedroom Suite with soothing hues, gleaming hardwood floors and tons of sunlight. The suite is functionally designed with 2 enormous Walk In Closets fitted with custom shelving and drawers. Enjoy the spa-like Master Bathroom complete with built in Jacuzzi tub, oversized shower and custom double vanity with marble countertop. Three additional bedrooms are steeped in sunlight and include generous closets and large windows. A large tastefully renovated Full Hall Bathroom rounds out the Second Level. And there is more! Walk up to the unfinished “stand-up” Third Floor space that can easily be transitioned for you to use as Storage, Playroom, Office, Additional Bedroom(s) and/or Full Bath. The possibilities simply are endless!
Another showstopper of 723 Glen Avenue is the luxurious and extremely private backyard oasis. The large fenced-in yard with massive patio, custom fireplace, lush landscaping, top of the line outdoor kitchen and outdoor TV will provide endless opportunities for barbeques, roasting marshmallows or enjoying time with family and friends.
And that’s not all. The staircase to the Lower Level leads to a spacious Recreation Room/Exercise Room with plenty of room for movie watching and children’s art studio. Don’t miss the incredible Wine Cellar, with additional Bonus Room, with tons of potential, including a possible future full bathroom (rough in plumbing already exists).
With its prestigious neighborhood, minutes to fabulous downtown Westfield, New York City train and top-notch schools, 723 Glen Avenue is a fantastic value and cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 723 Glen Ave, Westfield
- Front Porch featuring bluestone flooring and maintenance free railing, sprinklers for hanging baskets
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, coffered ceiling, in-wall speakers, stairway to 2nd level, semi-flush mount light fixture, door to Garage
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, tray ceiling, recessed lighting, sconces, picture window, deep crown and baseboard moldings
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with tile surround and custom millwork mantle, recessed lighting, deep crown and baseboard moldings
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, crisp white wood Homecrest custom cabinetry, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, mosaic tile backsplash behind oven, wood blinds, pendant light fixtures, recessed lighting, island with seating for 4 with granite countertop and bead board detail, stainless Sub Zero refrigerator, Bosch stainless dishwasher, GE Profile stainless built in microwave/convection oven, Wolf stainless oven/range, Zephyr stainless hood, Sub Zero beverage refrigerator
- Breakfast Room featuring hardwood floors, bay of windows, wainscoting, sliding French doors, chandelier, recessed lighting, custom window treatments
- Rear Hallway with double door Coat Closet
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, wallpaper, custom designer wood vanity with marble countertop, Toto toilet, custom window treatment, flush mount light fixture, deep crown and baseboard moldings, fan
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, recessed lighting, custom moldings, Linen Closet, door to 3rd Floor staircase
- 2nd Floor Laundry Closet featuring double doors, front loader Electrolux washer, front loader LG dryer
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, deep crown molding, high ceiling, custom wood vanity with bead board detail, granite countertops, custom cut mirror, Toto toilet, storage cabinet, shower over tub with tile surround, flush mount light fixture, 4 light sconce, fan, window with ample light
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, windows overlooking lush backyard, deep crown and baseboard moldings, shades
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom double wood vanity with marble countertops, custom medicine cabinets with storage, built in cabinetry, built in Jacuzzi tub with tile surround, frameless glass door shower with tile surround and rain showerhead with thermostatic control valves, Toto toilet
- 2 Master Walk In Closets with custom cabinetry and storage, sconces, flush mount light fixtures
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, chandelier, built in shelving, double door Closet, deep crown and baseboard moldings, shades
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, double door Closet, deep crown and baseboard moldings, shades
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, deep double door Closet, deep crown and baseboard moldings, wood blinds
- Unfinished with vaulted ceilings and tons of potential for Recreation/Playroom, additional bedroom(s), etc.
- Staircase to Lower Level featuring open shelving
- Recreation Room/Exercise Room featuring Monster Tile Rubber floating floor, custom mirror with ballet bar, full ceiling Roxul sound insulation, recessed lighting
- Wine Cellar and storage
- Plumbing rough in for Full Bathroom and steam shower
- Humidex wave – dehumidifier
- Q mark baseboard heat with thermostat control
- LED lighting controlled by local and 3 -way dimmer rocker switches
- Wired for surround sound theater
- Potential Future Bar – possible tie in to existing drain and water lines
Front and Backyard
- Walpole front post
- Cobblestone driveway
- Bluestone front steps with stone risers
- Front yard meticulously landscaped
- Enormous Bluestone Patio
- Custom stone fireplace and stone walls/seating
- Outdoor Kitchen featuring built in Viking BBQ with sear, rotisserie and warming drawer, custom stainless cabinetry, 2 U-Line refrigerators, outdoor stainless Elkay sink
- SunBrite Outdoor TV
- Rear yard meticulously landscaped with blooming perennials and privacy trees, landscape and path lighting
- Fully fenced in yard
- Irrigation system
- Andersen windows throughout
- Garage featuring electric doors, utility sink
- Heat/AC, 2 zones
- Security/Comprehensive system from exterior and interior from basement to attic
- Wired for smart home capabilities, including hardwired and wireless networking along with multiple areas of audio
#westfieldnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About WestfieldVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Westfield is a strong community with deep historical roots located in Union County, New Jersey. Founded in 1720, this beautiful suburb is made up of a series of tight-knit neighborhoods and features a gorgeous town center, excellent commuting options, and a deeply connected communal atmosphere. Residents are heavily involved in the development and growth of their town and encourage local business growth by shopping locally and participating in city-sponsored organizations.
Westfield School Information
Westfield Public Schools have a longstanding reputation of academic excellence. The district is made up of Lincoln Early Childhood Learning Center, six elementary schools (Franklin, Jefferson, McKinley, Tamaques, Washington and Wilson), two intermediate school (Edison and Roosevelt) and Westfield High School. These quality institutions provide comprehensive student support and individualized instruction from preschool through high school, creating well-rounded, lifelong learners. The Westfield Public School staff has a long history of true dedication to student success, and the district is lauded for their innovative and eclectic range of extracurricular activities. The district focuses on family and community involvement and shows the utmost devotion to its mission to “educate all students to reach their highest potential as productive, well -balanced and responsible citizens who respect individual differences and diversity in an ever changing world.”
Westfield Commuting Info
Westfield is the ideal locale for commuters. The area offers convenient bus and rail service to NYC and throughout New Jersey. The Westfield Train Station provides routes to NYC’s Penn Station as well as Newark, NJ, and The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers additional train commuting options from NYC and Newark. Additionally, NJ Transit’s Bus Services provides easy routes to Midtown Manhattan.
Westfield’s close proximity to NYC also allows for hassle-free commuting by car. Major roadways such as routes I-78, 22, and I-287 as well as The Garden State Parkway and The New Jersey Turnpike and, are easily accessible from the Westfield area. For their jetsetting residents, The Newark Liberty International Airport can be conveniently reached in approximately 20 minutes from Westfield, allowing for convenient personal and business travel.
Westfield BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 47 Minutes