76 Far Brook Dr Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 5 full, 1 half
- $6,399 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
No detail has been overlooked in this stunning NEW 6 Bedroom, 5 ½ Bath custom home located in the coveted Deerfield section of Short Hills. Remarkable architectural details, high-end craftsmanship and top of the line finishes at every turn. Open floor plan and over a ½ Acre of stunning property make this home exceptional. Grand 2-Story entry, 9 – 11’ ceilings throughout, wide plank oak floors throughout, elegant Living Room, formal Dining Room and stellar Family Room flowing into a Chef’s Dream Kitchen. Amazing outdoor deck overlooking flat, flawlessly landscaped property. 2nd level features spa-like Master Suite, 3 other roomy bedrooms and ultra-chic baths. 2 Guest Suites (1 on 1st level and 1 on lower level with its own private entrance!). Does not compare to any other new construction and will not last!
Welcome to 76 Far Brook Road! Gracefully situated in one of Short Hill’s Deerfield Section’s best neighborhoods sits this state-of-the-art new 6 Bedroom, 5 ½ Bath Custom Colonial, a vision of perfect proportion and detail. This home, designed by AHM Architects, boasts spacious living and entertaining spaces finished to the highest quality.
Stroll up the paver front walkway to the stunning front entrance graced by a stone exterior, bluestone front porch and a stately front door. Enter the spacious 2-story Entry Foyer and prepare to be overwhelmed by the sheer elegance of this home. With gleaming wide plank hardwood floors, high ceilings, custom moldings and an open floorplan, the First Level is the consummate example of high design and function. Flow easily into the sun-drenched Living Room with a striking tray ceiling and lovely paneled accent wall. Dinner parties are divine in the formal Dining Room with elongated windows and beautiful views of the lush property beyond. Easily access the adjacent Butler’s Pantry, outfitted with custom cabinetry, perfect for mixing cocktails for family and friends. The Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen astounds with its enormous custom island with seating for 5, dreamy cabinetry and top of the line stainless appliances. The Kitchen opens to a dazzling Family Room featuring a coffered ceiling, an impressive stone fireplace and floor to ceiling sliding doors out to the gorgeous Deck. Al fresco dinner parties are superb on this beautiful maintenance-free Deck overlooking the idyllic park-like property. A conveniently located Powder Room, Office, and Guest Room Suite complete the first level living space.
Ready to retire for the evening? The open and airy staircase takes you to the second floor landing with access to four bedrooms. The luxurious Master Bedroom Suite will be your own private oasis with a welcoming Entry Foyer, Sitting Area, a spacious Bedroom and 2 Walk-In Closets (1 large enough to serve as a dressing room) with access to the sensational spa-like marble bath featuring dual marble topped custom vanity, a glass enclosed shower and a striking free standing tub. Three other roomy bedrooms (1 ensuite and the others sharing a Jack and Jill Bath) are steeped in sunlight and include Walk In Closets. A conveniently located high-end Laundry Room rounds out the second level.
And there’s more…A fully finished Lower Level adds tons of living space to the home. A “Walk Out” Recreation Room, Exercise Room and Mudroom with custom storage are the highest in form and function. In addition, a Guestroom Suite with its own entrance is the perfect spot for an au pair or visiting guests.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to make this newly constructed custom home your own! Top Notch Millburn schools, proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct Train and downtown Millburn shopping and restaurants make this opportunity exceptional!
Floor by Floor Details of 76 Far Brook Dr, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- Outside Entry featuring front porch area with stone façade, bluestone flooring, bead board ceiling with recessed lighting, mahogany front door with side lights and transom
- 2 Story Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, architectural window over front door, crown molding, baseboard molding, staircases to upper and lower levels
- Rear Hallway with double door Coat Closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, tray ceiling, board and batten accent wall, crown and baseboard molding, elongated windows
- Powder Room featuring floating wood vanity, marble countertop, designer marble floor tile, accent wall trim, recessed lighting, fan
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, coffered ceiling, gas fireplace with floor to ceiling stone mantle, floating shelves flanking fireplace, custom floor to ceiling sliders out to deck
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom white cabinetry, 10 foot island in weathered oak, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, stainless Kohler sink with commercial style fixture, Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer, Sharp stainless microwave drawer, Wolf 48” stainless oven/range, custom weather oak hood, Marvel beverage refrigerator, 2 Bosch dishwashers, recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting, pendant lighting over island
- Breakfast Room featuring elongated windows with views of the backyard, door to deck, recessed lighting
- Butler’s Pantry featuring hardwood floors, custom wood upper and lower cabinetry, wet bar with stainless Kohler sink with commercial style fixture, mirrored glass tile backsplash, quartz countertop, under cabinet lighting, recessed lighting
- Walk In Pantry off Butler’s Pantry
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, tray ceiling, crown molding, recessed lighting, elongated windows
- Study/Office featuring hardwood floors, tray ceiling, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, elongated windows
- Ensuite Guest Room/Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, double door closet, baseboard molding, crown molding, elongated windows, Bathroom featuring floor tile, custom wood vanity with quartz countertop, shower with frameless glass door, accent wall tile, larger subway tile, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Wood staircase to Second Level featuring wood riser and flooring, wainscoting, architectural landing with large architectural window
- Second Floor landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, Walk In Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors throughout, Entry Vestibule and Sitting Room, Bedroom Area with tray ceiling, large picture window overlooking backyard, recessed lighting, 2 Walk In Closets, Master Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, soaking tub, custom wood double vanity with marble countertop, frameless glass door shower with marble and mosaic tile, rain shower head, recessed lighting, separate room for toilet, baseboard molding
- Ensuite Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, Walk In Closet, Bathroom featuring designer floor tile, custom wood vanity with granite countertop, frameless glass door shower with subway tile and designer accent tile, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, Walk In Closet, door to Jack and Jill Bath
- Jack and Jill Bath featuring wood look floor tile, custom double wood vanity with granite countertop, shower over tub with subway and mosaic tile surround, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, 2 Double Door Closets, door to Jack and Jill Bath
- Laundry Room featuring wood look tile, custom upper and lower wood cabinetry with quartz countertop, stainless sink, Closet, recessed lighting
- Open wood staircase to Lower Level
- 3 car garage with electric doors
- Mud Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, bead board accent walls, custom cubbies with storage, recessed lighting, Coat Closet
- Media/Exercise Room with carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, closet
- Enormous “Walk Out” Recreation Room with carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, utility closet, sliding doors to backyard
- Full Bathroom featuring wood-look floor tile, custom wood vanity with quartz countertop, fan, shower with wood look tile surround and glass sliding doors
- Ensuite Bedroom #6 featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, above ground windows, door to Full Bathroom, door to side yard
- Deck featuring maintenance free railings, stairway to backyard, outdoor lighting
- Level, professionally landscaped
- New trees providing natural fence around perimeter
- Cedar shake exterior
- Asphalt driveway with Belgian Block curbing
Exterior and interior perimeter drains
Aluminum gutters and downspouts, with underground drainage of all roof water into seepage tanks with overflow
Sod on front, side and rear of home
Foundation plantings in front, side
Irrigation system covers all sod and foundation plantings
Bluestone front porch
- 10-year Home Owner Warranty
- Anderson 400 series thermal insulated low-e glass windows
- Painted soothing designer hues throughout
- Whole house wired for sound system
- Full finished walk-out basement with 9 foot ceilings and large windows
- Ground floor bedroom with own entrance
- Sump pump pit with pump
- Pre-vented for radon remediation
- Four HVAC units & four zone natural gas forced-air with air filtration (units servicing basement & 1stfloor areas are equipped with humidifiers)
- Climate controlled digital thermostats
- Two 50-gallon gas-fired water heaters
- R-30 or greater fiberglass insulation in attic ceiling
- R-13 wall interior insulation
- Garage ceiling has additional foam insulation
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC