78 N Livingston Ave, Livingston, NJ 07039
- $2,870 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this open and airy, meticulously maintained 5 Bedroom, 3 Bath home near Harrison Elementary in Livingston with proximity to New York City bus transportation, Route 280 and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants. Sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan with amazing flow. Incredible Family Room with vaulted ceiling and beams. Renovated Kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances. The BEST backyard for entertaining with huge patio and custom fire pit. Easy access between indoors and outdoors for summer entertaining. Roomy and bright Master Suite with huge Walk In Closet and spa-like Master Bath. Amazing 2 Bedroom private wing for in-laws or nanny. Tons of expansion potential on Lower Level for Recreation/Play Room and/or Exercise Room. Don’t miss this special opportunity to own this unbelievable home!
Room by Room Details of 78 North Livingston Avenues, Livingston
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, Coat Closet with sliding doors, semi-flush mount light fixture, stairway to 2nd Level
- Open floor plan, kitchen, dining room, living room and family room are great for entertaining.
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, large bay window, baseboard molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, chandelier
- Family Room featuring vaulted ceiling with beams, hardwood floors, casement windows, sliding doors to patio, recessed lighting, ceiling fan/light
- Renovated Kitchen featuring tile flooring, custom cherry wood cabinetry, granite countertops, tumbled tile backsplash, stainless sink, Bosch stainless dishwasher, Maytag stainless refrigerator/freezer with water/icemaker, Bosch stainless double wall ovens, stainless cooktop, stainless Zephyr hood, decorative tile backsplash behind cooktop, built in area for microwave, recessed lighting
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixtures, baseboard molding, 2 Linen Closets
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting behind sink, wood vanity with granite countertop, recessed lighting, tub/shower with decorative tile surround and glass door
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan, baseboard molding, Walk In Closet with French doors at entry
- Master Bathroom featuring wood look floor tile, modern double vanity, oversized shower with tumbled tile surround, seat and rain shower, double mirrors with built in shelves, recessed lighting, fan
- Bedroom 2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling fan/light fixture, double door Closet
- Bedroom 3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling fan/light fixture, double door Closet
- Mudroom/Bonus Room featuring access to garage and backyard, 2 closets
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- 1st Floor Landing featuring carpeting, linen closet
- Bedroom 4 featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, door to outside, Closet with double sliding doors
- Bedroom 5 featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, Closet with double sliding doors
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tiled walls, medicine cabinet with vanity lighting, built in vanity with laminate countertop, tub/shower combination with tile surround
- Unfinished space/Utility storage (plenty of room for rec room/playroom/exercise room)
- Paver patio with stone walls
- Stone pathways
- Custom fire pit with seating
- Storage shed
- Mature blooming trees
- Heat/AC, 2 zones
#livingstonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About LivingstonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Livingston is a comfortable, high-quality suburb with wonderful schools, a thriving culinary scene, convenient shopping, and hassle-free commuting options to NYC. The community pride of this area is unmistakable, ever-present in its social and family-friendly atmosphere as well as the community events and programs that are offered. The local amenities and ease of living have caused the area to receive constant attention from homebuyers seeking a smart investment in a valuable locale. Residents love calling Livingston their home and delight in watching their community consistently improve and evolve.
Livingston School Information
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
Livingston Commuting Info
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston BLOG POSTS
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC (Short Hills)
- 37 Minutes to NYC