8 Carillon Cir, Livingston, NJ 07039
- 3 full, 2 half
- $2,511 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Like New 3 Bedroom (all en-suite), 3 Full and 2 Half Bath brownstone-style townhome with elevator in sought after Livingston Town Center with shopping and restaurants at your doorstep, superior amenities and blue ribbon schools. Gleaming hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, huge center island, granite countertops, high end stainless steel appliances and its own outdoor balcony. Living Room with stone fireplace. Master Suite with huge custom walk in closet for 2 and spa-like master bath. Two additional en-suite Bedrooms, both with private baths and generous closet space. Ground Level and Lower Level with great spaces for additional Den, Office or Sitting Room. Tons of storage, closet space and 2 car garage. Close to New York City transportation, easy highway access, blue ribbon schools and access to fabulous amenities, this townhome can’t be beat!
Room by Room Details of 8 Carillon Circle, Livingston
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, high ceilings, crown molding, baseboard molding, starburst light fixture, recessed lighting, large coat closet, entry level for elevator, wood staircase to second level
- Sitting Area/Office featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, pillars at entry
- Back hallway with doors to 2 car garage with electric doors
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, pillars at entry, crown molding, baseboard molding, fireplace with marble surround, recessed lighting, wood blinds
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, tile backsplash, creamy white custom cabinetry, granite countertops, Breakfast Bar with seating for 3 or 4, Jenn-Air stainless steel refrigerator, Jenn-Air stainless steel wall over, Jenn-Air stainless steel built in microwave, Jenn-Air cooktop, stainless steel double sink, stainless steel Viking exhaust hood, double door pantry, breakfast area, recessed lighting, pendant lighting over breakfast bar, double sliding French doors to Balcony
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, fan, 2 light sconce
- Broom/storage closet with shelving
- Balcony Deck
- Third floor landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, laundry closet with Whirlpool washer and Maytag dryer, walk in linen closet with shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring carpeting, arched/vaulted ceiling, wood blinds, huge walk in closet for 2 with custom built-ins and adjustable shelving with varying levels, hanging storage and drawers
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting with accent tile, dual wood vanities with storage and marble countertops, two 3 light sconces, recessed lighting, soaking tub, shower with glass door, tile and rain showerhead, separate room for toilet
- En-suite Bedroom #2 (flexibly being used as Office) featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double door closet, desk with wall of custom built ins and storage, en-suite bath featuring tile flooring, bath/shower combination with tile surround, wood vanity with storage, wood blinds, 3 light sconce
- En-suite Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, walk in closet, arched ceiling, en-suite bath featuring tile flooring, bath/shower combination with tile surround, wood vanity with storage, wood blinds, 3 light sconce
- Utility closet
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level landing with carpeting and recessed lighting
- 3 Utility closets
- Storage closet
- Powder Room featuring tiled flooring, wood vanity, baseboard molding, 2 light sconce, fan
- In unit elevator
- Amazing amenities with concierge, fitness center, billiards, business center and swimming pool
#livingstonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 3 | 2
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 2
About LivingstonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
If you are familiar with Livingston from years back, come back and visit, because today's Livingston does not look like the same town. The new town East Hills Dog Park & Fitness Trail center is amazing, new restaurants are opening everywhere, and the crazy thing is, Livingston is often overlooked because its not on the direct train line into NYC. However, a quick drive down South Orange Ave is all you need to hop on the train, and from there its an easy commute. Plus, the bus is an option as well. Easy access to NYC, reasonable prices (especially compared to some of the train-line towns), and wonderful schools make Livingston a great place to live!
Livingston School Information
The Livingston School district is renowned for its consistently high level of student achievement and ranks among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools – Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside Mt. Pleasant Elementary, Riker Hill – as well as two middle schools – Mount Pleasant, and Heritage – and a high school, Livingston High School
Livingston High School has been named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine. The school has won first place in the Essex County Mathematics Competition every year from 1989 to 2009 and offers a great range of 26 AP courses. In New Jersey Monthy’s 2010 ranking of New Jersey high schools, Livingston ranked at 22 out of 322. Livingston High School students also regularly receive recognition for their outstanding artistic and athletic achievements. The school recently underwent extensive building and renovation that will gave it 14 new science rooms, new fine arts and technology facilities, major classroom renovations, and a gymnasium facility capable of housing all the students.
Mt. Pleasant Middle School educates all of the sixth graders in the Livingston School District before they move on to Heritage Middle School for grades 7-8.
Livingston is a great place for families, with some awesome activities and camps for kids outside of school hours. Among the best are Camp Horizons, on the grounds of Newark Academy in Livingston, which has great facilities and a wide variety of activities; Weekday, run by the YMCA; and the Gesher Summer program.
Gibbs College on West Mount Pleasant Avenue, Route 10, is a center for higher education specializing in business, administration, computer technology, graphic arts, medical assisting and criminal justice.
Livingston Commuting Info
Bus to NYC from Livingston Provides commuter service from Livingston & West Orange into the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, as well as service to Atlantic City.
The Community Coach runs through the center of Livingston to the NY Port Authority Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, while NJ Transit buses 70, 71, 73 and the MCM-3 travel between Livingston and Newark, Florham Park and West Caldwell, stopping at other towns and shopping malls en route. Livingston is served by several main roads, including the Interstate 280, Route 10, County Route 508 and the Eisenhower Parkway. Commuter parking passes are available for the South Mountain Arena in West Orange For information, call Essex County Department of Parks at 973-268-3500. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston also has a Shuttle to the South Orange Train Station (With direct train service to NYC). This is for residents and non-residents. It costs $2.00 each way and Parking is free at the Livingston Mall. You can visit www.LivingstonExpressShuttle.org for more information.
Livingston BLOG POSTS
How to Grow your Business Organically to #1READ MORE
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC (Short Hills)
- 37 Minutes to NYC