80 Tall Oaks Dr, New Providence, NJ 07901
- 1 full, 1 half
- $2,425 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Enchanting 3 bedroom, 1½ bath Colonial in the sought after Tall Oaks section of New Providence. Beautiful Living Room with fireplace flanked by original built-in bookcases and stately picture windows. Gorgeous Office with an abundance of light. Spacious formal Dining Room with easy flow to spectacular Kitchen – perfect for entertaining! Show stopping Sun Room with windows on 3 exposures and door to bluestone patio and private fenced-in backyard. All Bedrooms bright and airy. All Bathrooms perfect. Fantastic Lower Level Recreation Room with fireplace, open built-in bookcases and work desk area. Bluestone patio and fenced-in private backyard perfect for outdoor entertaining. Steps to highly rated schools and trains to NYC! Near shopping and restaurants in New Providence and Summit. 80 Tall Oaks Drive won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 80 Tall Oaks Drive, New Providence, NJ
- Entry Door with sidelights and Glass Screen Door
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, walk-in coat closet, Traditional Staircase to Second Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace with stone and custom millwork surround flanked by original built-in bookcases with open shelving and decorative picture lights, dual 2 light sconce, French doors to Office, double hung windows with custom window treatments
- Office featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, beadboard ceiling, bowed window with window seat with storage, decorative picture windows, double hung windows with custom blinds
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, designer chandelier, double hung windows with custom window treatments
- Kitchen featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture, white shaker style cabinetry (some glass paneled), white countertops, tile backsplash with decorative inlay, porcelain sink with commercial style gooseneck faucet, KitchenAid stainless steel range, KitchenAid stainless steel dishwasher, KitchenAid stainless steel Refrigerator/Freezer, KitchenAid stainless steel built-in microwave, bowed window with mantle, food pantry
- Powder Room featuring tile floors, baseboard molding, wallpaper, corner ceramic sink, flush mount light fixture, double hung window with custom window treatment
- Screened Porch featuring stone floors, beadboard wainscoting, designer pendant light fixtures, vaulted ceiling, windows with screens on 3 exposures, wood and brick wall on one exposure, bench with storage on one exposure, glass door to outdoor bluestone patio
- Traditional Staircase with runner to Second Level
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double hung window, linen closet
- Master Bedroom featuring carpet, baseboard molding, vaulted ceiling, double hung windows with custom window treatments, arched ceiling alcove with double hung window, Walk-In Closet/Dressing Area with custom white built-in cabinetry, hanging and shelving and double hung window with custom blinds, original built-in drawer
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpet, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, beadboard wainscoting on two exposures, beadboard walls on two exposures, double hung windows with custom window treatments, dual closets with hanging and storage
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, double hung window with custom window treatment, arched ceiling alcove with double hung window with custom window treatments, walk-in closet
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring with decorative inlay, tile baseboard molding, recessed lighting, pedestal sink, shower over tub with subway tile surround, double hung window with custom window treatment, recessed mirrored medicine cabinet
- Traditional wood staircase with carpet to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, gas fireplace with brick and custom white millwork surround flanked by built-in open bookcases, desk area featuring white custom countertop with shelving and corkboard wall
- Laundry Room/Storage Area featuring tile flooring, Cabrio top load washer and Whirlpool front load dryer, built-in shelving, entry to two car garage
- New Providence location with Summit mailing address
- Large, fully fenced-in private backyard with professional landscaping and 4 zone irrigation system
- Bluestone patio with grilling and seating area
- Electrified 2 car garage with hanging and storage for tools
- Alarm system (2016)
- French drains
- Water powered backup sump pump
- AC unit (2016)
- Furnace and hot water heater (2011)
- Kitchen appliances purchased within past three years
- Driveway (2018)
- Washer and dryer (2018)
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm.
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
2017 New Providence New Jersey Market ReportREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC